Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? (3054 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys Barely Agree Dhey Have Girlfriends.why?? / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by kinglekan: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Behira:
Booked

NOT FOR SALE

U need to be flogged undecided

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by kinglekan: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
To kpansh and sample toto.

Oga weldone Sir!!! grin grin

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Dcmg2(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2015
As for me,i'v no business dating.Na by luck if i marry atall
I still can't find a very worthy reason why i need an intimate relationship.
But again i'll love to have kids cos i love dem a lot.I'll decide how i'm going to have them when i need.
For me,i value being a father than being a spouse/partner.Obviously if i get married atall,my wife might be a stranger in the house

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Dcmg2:
As for me,i'v no business dating.Na by luck if i marry atall
I still can't find a very worthy reason why i need an intimate relationship.
But again i'll love to have kids cos i love dem a lot.I'll decide how i'm going to have them when i need.
For me,i value being a father than being a spouse/partner.Obviously if i get married atall,my wife might be a stranger in the house
hmmm
From another direction.

I don't think marriage shouldn't be part of your plan, forget what you hear about ladies all time because we still have the good one, though scarce.

It's good to have kids from the woman you love/marry not kids from other means.
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Mhizkel(f): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Agarawu23, why do you have girlfriends? grin
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Agarawu23, why do you have girlfriends? grin
I will answer you if I don see your own reply on the female version thread grin

Wait o, long time. I been think say you don go marry cheesy
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Mhizkel(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
I will answer you if I don see your own reply on the female version thread grin

Wait o, long time. I been think say you don go marry cheesy
Lol. Ofcourse I did reply.

Yeah! I'm married to my jobcheesy
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. Ofcourse I did reply.

Yeah! I'm married to my jobcheesy
I think I will be going with your reply too cheesy

Mhizkel:

I've got no boyfriendsad
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Mhizkel(f): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
I think I will be going with your reply too cheesy

Don't copy megrin
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by donMIG(m): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm
Do you need a reminder of your gender?
Yes
..wen I put dat ass to work in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! / Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? / All The Nairaland Girls Ive Fork Please Come Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.