Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Before I Ask Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Ask Her Out (471 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before I Ask Her Out by hertz9te(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
relationships are very complicated in naija eh......I think we should just make it easy
THe GUy: wants to date you.
you give him a terms and conditions booklet and manual,,:in it write out the full cost and expenses he is supposed to incur while dating you
and some other details
if I don't agree with it I'll simply bounce ....next

stop surprising us with your demands...it wrecks our budget,and make us not plan our spending...
and you expect us to be rich someday,,,,how?
Re: Before I Ask Her Out by adedayourt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
brush ur teeth
Re: Before I Ask Her Out by marshalcarter: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls whoever understand should xplain it to me

(1) (Reply)

Know A Man Who Really Wants To Marry You / New Dating Site For Hiv Infected Persons / Pls Help, A Corp Member Is In Need Of Our Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.