Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex (7281 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by bykes(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
I have been cohabiting with my girlfriend since two years now and we love each other. I have noticed to my bewilderment that each time I ask her for sex, she starts laughing out seriously before allowing me. She has never refused me sex for once but the weird laugh turns me off immediately. When I say laugh, I don't mean smiles or something close to it but laughing out so loud that gets me turned off at once. Pls I need your advice. I have talked to her about it but seems she can't help it. Pls I need your advice because it's affecting our relationship seriously.
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Ribajae(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
no need go shrine ask question...

she dey try tell u sey ur fvking dickk is so fvking small

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
I smell ,Ogbenje spirit!! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
then stop asking for sex ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 26, 2017
Zita55:
I smell ,Ogbenje spirit!! undecided
u don't mean it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by smardray(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
Whenever she asks for money laugh extremely loud

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nbote(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
Lolzzzz.. How gud are u in bed? Becos she's obviously only allowing u and not told u yet so as not to bruise ur ego considering u both live together.. If u both weren't staying together she for don stop dey giv u sex tey tey...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Oyindidi(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2017
Laughing at your poor performance. Just maybe

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:
Lolzzzz.. How gud are u in bed? Becos she's obviously only allowing u and not told u yet so as not to bruise ur ego considering u both live together.. If u both weren't staying together she for don stop dey giv u sex tey tey...
Exactlygrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2017
she's either ogbanje or brain issues.... I get one girl that do such one time but the girl smoke and drink and I guess she don loose her sense of tumor Shaa

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2017
Have you ever heard her laugh like that in any other situation? Is that how she typically laughs whenever she finds something hilarious? How do you ask her for sex? If she finds your manner of approach hilarious, you can't expect her not to laugh, just change your approach. If she laughs out of nervousness, you're going to have to choose: sex+insane laughter or no sex+peace and quiet.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Jaynom(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2017
bykes:
I have been cohabiting with my girlfriend since two years now and we love each other. I have noticed to my bewilderment that each time I ask her for sex, she starts laughing out seriously before allowing me. She has never refused me sex for once but the weird laugh turns me off immediately. When I say laugh, I don't mean smiles or something close to it but laughing out so loud that gets me turned off at once. Pls I need your advice. I have talked to her about it but seems she can't help it. Pls I need your advice because it's affecting our relationship seriously.
How does one "Ask for sex" ?. This shít is confusing. Why can't you just kiss,cuddle, some fóreplay, set the mood and Just have sex?? Why do you have to ask? Do you say some stupid shìt like "hey babe you know its been 2weeks now, erm erm(trembling) .. can i have sex with you?". I am angry and this is Very emasculating, probably the reason why she's laughing AT YOU.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Jaynom(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
She's your girl.
You guys cohabit.
You guys are in love.
Grab her by the pvssy.
The pvssy's yours.
Niggah in a relationship there's no "mine or yours" but ours. Tell her this is our pvssy grin

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Azizella: 5:21pm On May 26, 2017
Jaynom:

How does one "Ask for sex" ?. This sh.it is confusing. Why can't you just kiss,cuddle, some fóreplay, set the mood and Just have sex?? Why do you have to ask? Do you say some stupid sh.it like "hey babe you know its been 2weeks now, erm erm(trembling) .. can i have sex with you?" I am angry and this is Very emasculating, probably the reason why she's laughing AT YOU.
Gbam! You have said it all grin

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by optional1(f): 5:24pm On May 26, 2017
you too laugh make laugh wan kill you die wheneven she ask for money.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by bamisepeters(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
You people have kelt me grin but that your girl is funny fa. Have you asked her why she burst out in laughter whenever you push the button? Abi do you usually cry when you want her ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by newyorks(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2017
she's possessed and u'r being initiated unknowingly through sexing her.
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by mzhorlah(f): 5:31pm On May 26, 2017
lolz. you have enter gaau she knows you are her prey, that's why she is always excited whenever you ask her for it. Run for your life before she claims your glory, that's if she hasn't claimed it yet sha.

btw, have I ever asked her why she likes laffing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Lalas247(f): 5:34pm On May 26, 2017
Example of how you ask her ...
we need to get to the bottom of this grin

Laughing could mean
*you no reach
*1 min man
*small deek
*ur sex na joke ting
* she getting it elsewhere she don't want ur rusty lipsrsealed
*you only good for other things

So which do u fall into grin just saying ... cause d way she laughing can only mean the above

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Bosville(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2017
Why would you even ask for your girls permission before getting down with her?? do you know how petty that question sounds.

Fuvking tighten the bond between you guys and voila! you're in.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by antysocial: 5:43pm On May 26, 2017
She z just laughing at hw ure wasting ur destiny. Trust me, when ur destiny bcoms an empty barely she will leave u. Sounds like a joke ryt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by kenny1795(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
Jaynom:

How does one "Ask for sex" ?. This sh.it is confusing. Why can't you just kiss,cuddle, some fóreplay, set the mood and Just have sex?? Why do you have to ask? Do you say some stupid sh.it like "hey babe you know its been 2weeks now, erm erm(trembling) .. can i have sex with you?" I am angry and this is Very emasculating, probably the reason why she's laughing AT YOU.
u jes took the words outta my mouth. Its creepy asking a girl for sex. Why not seduce her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Ogoyi123(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2017
She has a marine spirit
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2017
MykOnyxo:

u don't mean it
grin
MykOnyxo:

u don't mean it

I mean am bro...check well
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by PREBuhari2019: 7:09pm On May 26, 2017
Pet her she will tell you her reason(s). 1. May be you are not going deep or you are one minute guy.
2. May be is daddy and mummy style (missionary style) you are doing
3. May she is on a mission.
Inbox me if you want to improve your sex life. 08039486138
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2017
Abeg how dem dey take use ask babe for sex sef?

Baby... Sweetim, I want to do na...

Or

Baby please .... Just this once.... I won't disturb you again...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 26, 2017
Jaynom:

How does one "Ask for sex" ?. This shít is confusing. Why can't you just kiss,cuddle, some fóreplay, set the mood and Just have sex?? Why do you have to ask? Do you say some stupid shìt like "hey babe you know its been 2weeks now, erm erm(trembling) .. can i have sex with you?". I am angry and this is Very emasculating, probably the reason why she's laughing AT YOU.

Pay attention and learn! This is the solution to your issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2017
possess yuh possession don't ask 4it,nigga take it....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by jashar(f): 7:49pm On May 26, 2017
LOLgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
Jaynom:

I swear u spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Grabbeast: 8:44pm On May 26, 2017
If she laughed when you did something, is it not obvious she laughed because you did that thing?

So stop fvcking asking her for sex. She live with you for crying out loud.

It is also strange. You mean if you don't ask her for sex she won't come to you for it?

Hmmm, Yeye dey smell. She is probably getting it from outside. You are not the only one that should be wanting sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by heykims(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2017
[/i]Awon aye[i]
Have u watched koto aye, what of koto orun?

In summary, RIP op angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) / . / Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.