Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) (78395 Views)

Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Seuncoded(f): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Haters Dir
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Beautiful kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
men dey bleach? uhhhg!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by cristweeezy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Behira:
Cool......the girl is pretty tho
bidemi na ma ex-gf.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Jamb2016Expo: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
na my ex be diz girl oh
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by scholes0(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
c4tnoelz:
men dey bleach? uhhhg!

That is his natural skin tone, plus studio lighting.
I will take it , you don't know the man.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by ICEMAN(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fine boy and fine girl.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=8pt][/size] grin
cool shocked
A Gentle Chief!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
But that girl don bleach o,i was thinking it was someone else,so it's the same cute brown skinned girl with dimples? She now looks fat and bleached

i no her wela.her complexion is better than her sis's sef.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Fynpatra(f): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
•••some people should just try and admire d good side of people without criticizing!•••
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ok

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by idowuswap: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Igbo people go get ur vasseline for masturbation on yoruba lady.........useless tribe......igbo wey dey beat their parents

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by idowuswap: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbo people go get ur vasseline for masturbation on yoruba lady.........useless tribe......igbo wey dey beat their parents
igbos criminal
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
I wish women could dress like this this always,even in the club angry
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jide kosoko---------d yoruba actor I love soooo much.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bukiminaj:

i no her wela.her complexion is better than her sis's sef.
her complexion was better,she looks like a bleached ball now,she looks like just any girl now,nothing special about her looks again after she don bleach tire and get fat
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Kanbee: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
How i wish the daughter could just be my neighbour.... lol

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by drbre(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
And the Yoyobarss are here praising her because she is Yoyobarr.

I was reading thru d thread to deliberately find idiotic personalities like you who cannot think beyond tribe and bingo..u popped up. This is the 21st century..ur thinking belong to the dark ages...

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
great talent...luv his acts
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by kenoz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by dgs467: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
nonesense:
like play, like play Naso hin dey start. in the next news.. Jide Ko soko impregnate his....
haba!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm!

Ojuola in the gods are not to blame!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
is she married? I hope she is not bleaching.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
ok.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Anything can happen in nollywood..a father and daughter

That's wrong but in nollywood yeah

When they ask them to learn..na another thing dem go learn

Nonsense
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jide Kosoko is fair in complexion.... remember!

engrjacuzzi:
is she married? I hope she is not bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by forubiz: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow!!!! Beautiful daughter....

Be a millionaire as an entreprenuer with just 2500.
www.nairaland.com/2596729/millionaire-2500-guaranteed-within-4months
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
so many homo's under the op grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by esthel(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
u too want to feel among

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by esthel(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
this one too wants to feel among

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu / Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.