Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) (78393 Views)

Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by coolhumble(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
And you are beautiful too no lies.

bjprodint:
Her dimples na die,no homo ooooooooooo
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
theenii:
You simply don't know the difference between bleaching and looking fresh, Jide kosoko and all his children are naturally light skinned, just stop your useless rants already undecided
this is the difference between looking fresh and bleaching? I suspect you're bleaching too,people that bleach love to defend each other,so this girl was light-skinned? Someone I knew very well before she started bleaching,compare with the pic above

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by theenii: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
this is the difference between looking fresh and bleaching? I suspect you're bleaching too,people that bleach love to defend each other,so this girl was light-skinned? Someone I knew very well before she started bleaching,compare with the pic above
Yeah I'm bleaching, idiot that hates his people, if you are not blind you should have seen there isn't any difference in those pictures,the pic with the father is shot with light and well brushed, the others are just pics taken with phones,you are just plain stupid, people will always looks different when they are doing well for themselves, she has simply evolved from that plain looking girl to a fresh young lady.abeg let her enjoy herself hater oshi

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by gracefams: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice smiley Father and daughter.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
theenii:
Yeah I'm bleaching, idiot that hates his people, if you are not blind you should have seen there isn't any difference in those pictures,the pic with the father is shot with light and well brushed, the others are just pics taken with phones,you are just plain stupid, people will always looks different when they are doing well for themselves, she has simply evolved from that plain looking girl to a fresh young lady.abeg let her enjoy herself hater oshi
Who's this lunatic? Are you related to them? They won't give you more than 5k,what's hating in speaking the truth? Who cares about some Kosokos or whatever,Why do I have to hate her when light skinned women are all over right,left,front,back,my mum is as light skinned as a typical Arabian woman,my sisters are too,the highest world population is by far light skinned people,i know that skin color is your problem,that's what you consider really important. Local bushmeat .
Mind you,i don't hate these people,they're great actors,its just surprising the way I see this girl as light as her father all of a sudden,i had to comment cos of the sudden change from a cute brown skinned baby faced girl I knew to a yellow fat faced girl,she has obviously joined the bandwagon
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by gracefams: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
theenii:
Hmm very true,people changes the more money you make the fresher one looks winkbut most Nigerians calls it bleaching, which I don't seems to understand The more one grows you know what's good for your body and skin shikena

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by gracefams: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Who's this lunatic? Are you related to them? They won't give you more than 5k,what's hating in speaking the truth? Who cares about some Kosokos or whatever,Why do I have to hate her when light skinned women are all over right,left,front,back,my mum is as light skinned as a typical Arabian woman,my sisters are too,the highest world population is by far light skinned people,i know that skin color is your problem,that's what you consider really important. Local bushmeat .
Mind you,i don't hate these people,they're great actors,its just surprising the way I see this girl as light as her father all of a sudden,i had to comment cos of the sudden change from a cute brown skinned baby faced girl I knew to a yellow fat faced girl,she has obviously joined the bandwagon
Lol but there isn't any difference with the pictures you and the op uploaded,I think is just the lighting that makes her look brighter, seriously looking fresh is quite different from bleaching.I know how I was looking back then in 9ja, now with beautiful weather and peace of mind am looking my best and believe me you am still using the same cream ,some women tends to look their best as they ages while some worst.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
gracefams:
Lol but there isn't any difference with the pictures you and the op uploaded,I think is just the lighting that makes her look brighter, seriously looking fresh is quite different from bleaching.I know how I was looking back then in 9ja, now with beautiful weather and peace of mind am looking my best and believe me you am still using the same cream ,some women tends to look their best as they ages while some worst.
ok ma,if you're the one in the pic,then you've got a shape to kill for
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by gracefams: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok ma,if you're the one in the pic,then you've got a shape to kill for
Lol thanks smiley
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
But that girl don bleach o,i was thinking it was someone else,so it's the same cute brown skinned girl with dimples? She now looks fat and bleached
that is not her. the one with their father is her elder sister.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you bleaching too? Well,i almost didn't recognize the girl,is she not the same Bidemi Kosoko? She wasn't light skinned like this before at all,her dimple was what made me recognize her
that is not Bidemi. its her elder sister
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by gebest: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
this is the same girl here,looking brown and slim
i like people like u but how come she is so fat and old, though beatiful
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gerararia. Kill yourself.
Ioannes:

hope your bitterness will not kill you cos i hear say bitterness gives ulcer and it seems you are full of it.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ori e o fokasi be. Omo oya dunu. Omo iyawo toilet.
femi4:
Omo ajeokuta ma momi.....Ode ni e
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
You were saying?
esthel:
this one too wants to feel among
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tribalism is bad only when you are at the receiving end huh?
drbre:

I was reading thru d thread to deliberately find idiotic personalities like you who cannot think beyond tribe and bingo..u popped up. This is the 21st century..ur thinking belong to the dark ages...
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mariojane:
that is not Bidemi. its her elder sister
It's Bidemi,look at her eye lids and her dimples,her elder sister Sola doesn't have dimples,Bidemi is the only one with dimples,you seem not to recognize her cos she's fatter,but she's the one,i noticed she's getting fatter in some movies,this is her sister Sola,Bidemi is the one with dimples, and look at her here with dimples,Sola doesn't have it. This is Sola

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by uppa(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2015
christinie:
And the Yoyobarss are here praising her because she is Yoyobarr.
tribal bigot! grow up
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2015
I went through your past posts and realised you deserve a trophy for the award of the person with the most tribalism traits.
uppa:
tribal bigot! grow up
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by uppa(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2015
christinie:
I went through your past posts and realised you deserve a trophy for the award of the person with the most tribalism traits.
pls try quoting the posts you talking about, if you cant then it means you nothing but a big liar
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
christinie:
Gerararia. Kill yourself.
after you have jumped in front of a moving train. oponu. a woman like you hanging around nairaland behaving like a tout, trading insults with strangers online. better go marry. dindinrin.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha bigamy is still a crime in Naija. Okpo.
Ioannes:

after you have jumped in front of a moving train. oponu. a woman like you hanging around nairaland behaving like a tout, trading insults with strangers online. better go marry. dindinrin.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Are you gonna wipe your posts off?
uppa:
pls try quoting the posts you talking about, if you cant then it means you nothing but a big liar
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2015
christinie:
Hahahahahahahahahaha bigamy is still a crime in Naija. Okpo.
then i pity your husband. send my condolences to him will you.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by uppa(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
christinie:
Are you gonna wipe your posts off?
pls go get busy, and stop looking for excuses, you are just who you are
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Haba hope am not still tormenting this little boy.
uppa:
pls go get busy, and stop looking for excuses, you are just who you are
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahahaha jealousy will kii you.
Ioannes:

then i pity your husband. send my condolences to him will you.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by uppa(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
christinie:
Haba hope am not still tormenting this little boy.
lolz....... you wish!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dakada.
uppa:
lolz....... you wish!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by uppa(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
christinie:
Dakada.
seriously, you just troublesome
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol am quiet in real life. I just like poking 'changers' here
uppa:
seriously, you just troublesome
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by uppa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
christinie:
Lol am quiet in real life. I just like poking 'changers' here
dont mind, just kidding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu / Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.