Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section (5145 Views)

KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
My boo's name isn't there

Ameenat508 angry
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by MissNoble(f): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Mznaett:

U w!ckedgrin
lol no blame me..I was only surprised grin seems dis nairaland of a website is more Dan just a website
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by MissNoble(f): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
this is my job, this is what I'm known for.
I'm daviyjones the man of list.
OK o Man of list
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2015
so are they paying you for this?
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Mznaett: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2015
MissNoble:
lol no blame me..I was only surprised grin seems dis nairaland of a website is more Dan just a website

My dear,,you dnt need to be o..in fact,I'd advise you expect d worst here on Nairaland especially dz Romance sect...cuz very soon U'll see more of these poo showcasing their talentssad
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2015
YourMain:

I don't agree. She's extremely intelligent according to her posts. She has her faults of course but intelligence isn't one.
yeah she's intelligent but wisdom is not always her strong suit. Most times she types smart things and sometimes she contradicts something she actually stated maybe in another thread. But op punkyveer is not intelligent I can bet on that (not hating in anyway ) because there was this thread she typed this ridiculously stupidd crap so and kept at it after being corrected, this list is not a list of Super intelligent people rather list of people who take their time to type words correctly and as for thesonofmark he's got good vocabulary and a good critical thinking and reasoning ability. Not everyone on that list is intelligent let alone super intelligent. As for ronald4lif, Hahahahahahahahaha this boss is always on point and making sense without any atom of sentiment or preference. This mofoka should be a chief justice because he keeps things straight, reasonable and always making sense all the time. I haven't read anywhere he slipped, he has a great sense of judgement. There are few ladies here that are so smart too, the ones that really stands out are sweetcocoa, mizmycoli and....... misspicy, punkyveer those are NO NOs.
Now you all are welcome to bash and throw tantrums wish you the best. :-))
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
yeah she's intelligent but wisdom is not always her strong suit. Most times she types smart things and sometimes she contradicts something she actually stated maybe in another thread. But op punkyveer is not intelligent I can bet on that (not hating in anyway ) because there was this thread she typed this ridiculously stupidd crap so and kept at it after being corrected, this list is not a list of Super intelligent people rather list of people who take their time to type words correctly and as for thesonofmark he's got good vocabulary and a good critical thinking and reasoning ability. Not everyone on that list is intelligent let alone super intelligent.

Opinions are like assholes, we all have one. So just because someone has a different opinion than mine, doesn't make me wrong & them right. I stick to my guns & stand behind my convictions 100. If that makes me less than smart, then so be it.

Just curious, who corrected me & on what subject was the correction made? If they aren't an expert, then their opinion is as useless as mine & I won't change my stance just because they disagree. Sorry. I may not be "intelligent" but you can bet your last Naira, I'm headstrong grin
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Opinions are like assholes, we all have one. So just because someone has a different opinion than mine, doesn't make me wrong & them right. I stick to my guns & stand behind my convictions. If that makes me less than smart, then so be it.

Just curious, who corrected me & on what subject was the correction made? If they aren't an expert, then their opinion is as useless as mine & I won't change my stance just because someone else disagrees. Sorry.

there is a difference between having a different opinion and dropping an awfully dumb statement, wish I could bring that thread up for you to see for yourself and maybe if there have been some improvements you might laugh at yourself (old self ) or still stick to your guns. Sometimes it doesn't take an expert to have knowledge about things, we all need to be open minded in some way ( I don't mean being stupidd, crazy, immoral or whatever when I type open minded ).
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by MissNoble(f): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2015
Mznaett:

My dear,,you dnt need to be o..in fact,I'd advise you expect d worst here on Nairaland especially dz Romance sect...cuz very soon U'll see more of these poo showcasing their talentssad
oh I see..I'll just watch On
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2015
pcguru1:
and pc guru too cool though have been attacked by others like born2fuck esp when it to matters of chauvinism and bigotry against ladies. though it baffles me the way people in romance section think, you can't find such shallowness in Programming section.
programming section is mostly visited by programmers and you know that for one to be a programmer you have to acquire a lot of knowledge, attain a certain level of thinking ( critical thinking and analysis ) and more so technically you apply reasons and intelligence intentionally or subliminally before delivering an opinion So why would it be the same as Romance section? here most people comment out of raving emotions of anger, hate or love which most times clouds their sense of reasoning that why you see most girls cursing one's mum, dad, sisters and whatnot instead of tackling the topic at hand and "reasonably" proofing the other party wrong without insults.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
there is a difference between having a different opinion and dropping an awfully dumb statement, wish I could bring that thread up for you to see for yourself and maybe if there have been some improvements you might laugh at yourself (old self ) or still stick to your guns. Sometimes it doesn't take an expert to have knowledge about things, we all need to be open minded in some way ( I don't mean being stupidd, crazy, immoral or whatever when I type open minded ).

Hence I asked on what subject was it. If you're telling me about something that anyone has an opinion on, then yours doesn't matter either. I don't stand for political correctness & popular beliefs. I say what I want, how I want & to hell with what everyone else thinks. I don't roll with crowds. Everything I say, whether it is "right" or "wrong", I'm with it until the bitter end. Don't care!

Oh & I'm very well-informed on most subjects grin
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Everything I say, whether it is "right" or "wrong", I'm with it until the bitter end. Don't care!
you started OK but the ending hmmmmmm right or am "Wrong " you're with it until the bitter end? Hahahahahahahahaha it's funny though, you are opining that you're closed minded, agreeing that sometimes you can be healthy opinion, correct, just ,sane or sometimes unhealthy, bent, inappropriate, insane and unjust and still STICK WITH IT UNTILL THE BITTER ( why must the end be bitter )END!?! Won't adjust even after knowing you're wrong?! wow now you've made it crystal clear, good luck.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hence I asked on what subject was it. If you're telling me about something that anyone has an opinion on, then yours doesn't matter either. I don't stand for political correctness & popular beliefs. I say what I want, how I want & to hell with what everyone else thinks. I don't roll with crowds. Everything I say, whether it is "right" or "wrong", I'm with it until the bitter end. Don't care!

Oh & I'm very well-informed on most subjects grin
well informed ?! you think? if you're really informed your posts will reveal it but all we can see is unformed propensity. once again good luck to you.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Opinions are like assholes, we all have one. So just because someone has a different opinion than mine, doesn't make me wrong & them right. I stick to my guns & stand behind my convictions 100. If that makes me less than smart, then so be it.

Just curious, who corrected me & on what subject was the correction made? If they aren't an expert, then their opinion is as useless as mine & I won't change my stance just because they disagree. Sorry. I may not be "intelligent" but you can bet your last Naira, I'm headstrong grin

Headstrong? let's bring context in play, one can say i'm a professional. What counts most is a professional in what? a professional writer and a professional criminal are both professionals but one is good and the other is bad. You can be headstrong and it can be a great or terrible feature, it can be stupidlyy headstrong (determined or do things )or wisely the choice is ours but it's 2015 we can't afford to be stupidd or can we?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
well informed ?! you think? if you're really informed your posts will reveal it but all we can see is unformed propensity. once again good luck to you.

Yes, I'm VERY well informed. See, that's why you & I will never see eye to eye, because you have crowd mentality, whereas, I stand alone. Who is this "we" you speak of? Say "I". Your opinion on this is still meaningless to me because you have not proven anything. All I keep hearing is "You're dumb" & nothing to back it up with. Only hot air.

1 Like

Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Sveen: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Seriously, you sound so much like _ishilove
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
Headstrong? let's bring context in play, one can say i'm a professional. What counts most is a professional in what? a professional writer and a professional criminal are both professionals but one is good and the other is bad. You can be headstrong and it can be a great or terrible feature, it can be stupidlyy headstrong (determined or do things )or wisely the choice is ours but it's 2015 we can't afford to be stupidd or can we?

Huh? All this from someone who call others dumb. Warrisdis? grin
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
you started OK but the ending hmmmmmm right or am "Wrong " you're with it until the bitter end? Hahahahahahahahaha it's funny though, you are opining that you're closed minded, agreeing that sometimes you can be healthy opinion, correct, just ,sane or sometimes unhealthy, bent, inappropriate, insane and unjust and still STICK WITH IT UNTILL THE BITTER ( why must the end be bitter )END!?! Won't adjust even after knowing you're wrong?! wow now you've made it crystal clear, good luck.

What matters is what I believe to be right, especially if it's about opinions & not undisputed facts. Again, it all comes back to ME. I roll solo.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Sveen:
Seriously, you sound so much like _ishilove

I can bet my last Rand I will love her grin Can't stand wishy washy characters with no backbone. Own your shite!
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
yeah she's intelligent but wisdom is not always her strong suit. Most times she types smart things and sometimes she contradicts something she actually stated maybe in another thread. But op punkyveer is not intelligent I can bet on that (not hating in anyway ) because there was this thread she typed this ridiculously stupidd crap so and kept at it after being corrected, this list is not a list of Super intelligent people rather list of people who take their time to type words correctly and as for thesonofmark he's got good vocabulary and a good critical thinking and reasoning ability. Not everyone on that list is intelligent let alone super intelligent. As for ronald4lif, Hahahahahahahahaha this boss is always on point and making sense without any atom of sentiment or preference. This mofoka should be a chief justice because he keeps things straight, reasonable and always making sense all the time. I haven't read anywhere he slipped, he has a great sense of judgement. There are few ladies here that are so smart too, the ones that really stands out are sweetcocoa, mizmycoli and....... misspicy, punkyveer those are NO NOs.
Now you all are welcome to bash and throw tantrums wish you the best. :-))

Lol. I agree with ronald4liff. But I still think missclassy is intelligent. And I disagree with a lady you mentioned.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, I'm VERY well informed. See, that's why you & I will never see eye to eye, because you have crowd mentality, whereas, I stand alone. Who is this "we" you speak of? Say "I". Your opinion on this is still meaningless to me because you have not proven anything. All I keep hearing is "You're dumb" & nothing to back it up with. Only hot air.
by "we" I mean anyone who is articulate, can read people or have some psychological abilities. That's what they "we" stands for, crowd mentality shouldn't be your concentration rather logical mentality should ( that's if the world can have one more reasonable female ) and like I dropped earlier it's a choice after all everyone won't be intelligent. BTW I don't just tag people dumb or daft because I can't see the colour yellow and call it red, I call 'em as I see 'em.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
by "we" I mean anyone who is articulate, can read people or have some psychological abilities. That's what they "we" stands for, crowd mentality shouldn't be your concentration rather logical mentality should ( that's if the world can have one more reasonable female ) and like I dropped earlier it's a choice after all everyone won't be intelligent. BTW I don't just tag people dumb or daft because I can't see the colour yellow and call it red, I call 'em as I see 'em.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion & quite frankly, I don't care much for it because even a fool, thinks he's smart.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by McEwen(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=37962862]

Well, you're entitled to your opinion & quite frankly, I don't care much for it because even a fool, thinks he's smart.
baibe shocked shocked
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=McEwen post=37962926][/quote]

I never lie grin
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by McEwen(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I never lie grin
I know this!!! cool
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Hehehe I hope the e war has ended... some pple are really "head strong"
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. I agree with ronald4liff. But I still think missclassy is intelligent. And I disagree with a lady you mentioned.
Hahahahaha maybe just maybe, which lady and can you disprove it?
punky it's very good to roll solo but rolling solo and rejecting common sense are different, like you typed it's all you. Be you but don't get mad when people call the colour yellow - yellow.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2015
runnazz:
Hehehe I hope the e war has ended... some pple are really "head strong"
war?! Hahahahaha I don't think so bro but headstrong? yeah I ride with you on that but feeble mind headstrong? one word "stupor" and some people catch fun being silly, guess stupidity is capriciously amusing.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahaha maybe just maybe, which lady and can you disprove it?
punky it's very good to roll solo but rolling solo and rejecting common sense are different, like you typed it's all you. Be you but don't get mad when people call the colour yellow - yellow.

What common sense? There's no mould for common sense. What's common sense to you may be lunacy to me & vice versa. So stop believing YOUR truth is Gospel
truth. The nerve to accuse me of something you're also guilty of. Bottom line, everyone have their own truth, doesn't make it THE truth though, so kindly fall all the way back.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahahahahahahaha yeah even foolls don't realize how dumb they're and they don't (or pretentiously don't )care, if only you really didn't care my posts would have been ignored hahahaha so just the response negates your claims.
common sense huh,
Common sense is a basic ability to perceive,
understand, and judge things, which is shared by
(" common to"wink nearly all people, and can be reasonably
expected of nearly all people without any need for
debate. Remember when I typed "we" again? ok I'm done here. thanks for the laughs love.
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha yeah even foolls don't realize how dumb they're and they don't (or pretentiously don't )care, if only you really didn't care my posts would have been ignored hahahaha so just the response negates your claims.

Kikiki. You truly do foolishly think very highly of yourself. I'm simply going back & forth with you because I'm bored. Right now I'm like a cat toying with a little, hairless mouse, you grin
Re: The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section by Sveen: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can bet my last Rand I will love her grin Can't stand wishy washy characters with no backbone. Own your shite!
What's up with your vituperations? Is this screed supposed to be an insult or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UREGENT: Romance Email Issue.. / Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? / Check This Lady's Backside (butt) U Will Fall For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.