Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

(cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section (5809 Views)

Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics). / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

(cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2017
I dunno whats up with some romancelanders this days, ever since the advent of freebies, most people have shamelessly became cyber beggars, i don't care if it was real or a staged show, but its becoming a nuisance, its irritating, even superstars like Airforce1 was busted when he codedly sent his account number to Finalboss to beg for stipends,

The irony of it is, this is the same people who'd come to claim they're this and that, and would go ahead to demand respect, they're the same people shamelessly begging.

And the givers who'd like to show they're generous with what i personally call false show of modesty are not helping matters.

If you really want to give, you give in secret and let your good deeds testify for you, those self acclaimed generous givers will never help anyone in secret, they'll also do it in public to make sure everyone notice them, then the show off begins, hypocrisy

Go and hussle, stop being a petty cyber beggar with no pride

Now one overzealous obsessed low self esteemed chihuahua will comment WETIN CONCERN YOU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by professorfal: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
#Showoff

you the activist

airforce1 the accused

and the givers.
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
*in Bisola's voice *

Na the work wey them dey do grin grin

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Don't take shittt seriously here in Nairaland...
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2017
dingbang:
Don't take shittt seriously here in Nairaland...
not taking shit seriously doesn't mean its not annoying and they aren't begging
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by midehi2(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
eeyaa! more like pains of not benefitting from it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by RoyalBlak007: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017

♤.

7 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Saintsammurai(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2017
hmm well op....
Such is life...
Truth be told, majority of folks here are students and as you know, the country is facing economy recession, things are hard..
The five to ten thousand that folks get from free beez can go a long way in the lives of student..
I will even encourage those that have enough in romanceland to continue with this recent give away..
I see it as a good thing..
If i have enough, i will do the same give away every week...
All fingers are not equal..

6 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2017
midehi2:
eeyaa! more like pains of not benefitting from it
really? Standards, you need to earn it, I'll never be a cyber beggar, its beneath me

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm well op....
Such is life...
Truth be told, majority of folks here are students and as you know, the country is facing economy recession, things are hard..
The five to ten thousand that folks get from free beez can go a long way in the lives of student..
I will even encourage those that have enough in romanceland to continue with this recent give away..
I see it as a good thing..
If i have enough, i will do the same give away every week...
All fingers are not equal..
I'm not saying its a crime, I'm saying if you're begging just be a beggar, dont pretend like you're not a beggar, like the case of super rich airforce or some shameless girls here

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Saintsammurai(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
I'm not saying its a crime, I'm saying if you're begging just be a beggar, dont pretend like you're not a beggar, like the case of super rich airforce or some shameless girls here
One thing you must know about humans is that some claim to be what they are not online..
but looking at it in the long run, those that live a lie are only doing harm to themselves because at the end of the day, people or rather someone that is your potential helper might think you have more than enough and one day the truth will be revealed and the shame will be unbearable..
sister don't bother yourself, those in romance land that are rich or from a wealthy home, they know themselves, those that are living a lie, knows themselves..
The broke ones might be very rich online but at least their reflections when they look into a mirror will keep reminding them of their predicament..

6 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hateu2 wer r u

Bestie I don miss u

kiss

4 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Whatever...

It's their life..none of ur biznezz whether they gonna give it publicly or privately...if u can't take it Coz it "nuisance" & "irritating" to u, then leave the thread & move on....

End of the story.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by kiddoiLL(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
ok o

3 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
not taking shit seriously doesn't mean its not annoying and they aren't begging
well you never know what it's like to survive in a harsh economy..
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
dingbang:
lol you think I'm from a very Wealth family? Nope i dont get everything i ask for, i had to get it myself by working and earning a living not begging

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
One thing you must know about humans is that some claim to be what they are not online..
but looking at it in the long run, those that live a lie are only doing harm to themselves because at the end of the day, people or rather someone that is your potential helper might think you have more than enough and one day the truth will be revealed and the shame will be unbearable..
sister don't bother yourself, those in romance land that are rich or from a wealthy home, they know themselves, those that are living a lie, knows themselves..
The broke ones might be very rich online but at least their reflections when they look into a mirror will keep reminding them of their predicament..
grinwise words, this is perfect

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by ouzo1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Whatever...

It's their life..none of ur biznezz whether they gonna give it publicly or privately...if u can't take it Coz it "nuisance" & "irritating" to u, then leave the thread & move on....

End of the story.

Correct ti chop knuckle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Agreed. They think because its an anonymous forum, they can beg and go Scot free.
dingbang:
shutup. Go nd work. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
lol you think I'm from a very Wealth family? Nope i dont get everything i ask for, i had to get it myself by working and earning a living not begging
nobody is begging here miss.. Someone offers a help and people who need this help signify by dropping their account details.. Dats not begging. Do you think they dont work too?

Asides that I see no crime in someone asking for help when he or she is in need. I think we ought to help rather than judge.

And yes I get where you tryna come from that some might take advantage of begging by being lazy. Well that's their problem, not yours. You shouldn't get a headache over that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
Agreed. They think because its an anonymous forum, they can beg and go Scot free. shutup. Go nd work. What nonsense
you just know a kid by their comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
dingbang:
you just know a kid by their comments.
and you know a grownup by his "begging skills"

Since begging is part of ur proclivities, then go to the streets and beg it, not nairaland. Its a forum not a begroom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
dingbang:
nobody is begging here miss.. Someone offers a help and people who need this help signify by dropping their account details.. Dats not begging. Do you think they dont work too?

Asides that I see no crime in someone asking for help when he or she is in need. I think we ought to help rather than judge.

And yes I get where you tryna come from that some might take advantage of begging by being lazy. Well that's their problem, not yours. You shouldn't get a headache over that.

I agree with you...

2 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
What's the essence of this thread Bliss?. Finalboss, stopped giving freebies long ago.
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Amarabae(f): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
All fingers are not equal, some people desperately need financial help and can beg for it from someone online but they should be doing it in Secret and away from public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
0044141480 diamond bank, just incase finalbossu passes thru grin

6 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:
All fingers are not equal, some people desperately need financial help and can beg for it from someone online but they should be doing it in Secret and away from public.
you are definitely right.. I used to work in a school years back and the head teacher and I were friends.. Sometimes he would meet me for financial assistance and I gave him.. He is a father of three kids and his eldest daughter is in sec school.. Sometimes I thought to myself., mehn being a man ain't easy. You would see people very very jovial and all happy but innate, they got serious issues bothering them. It takes great skill to survive in Nigeria.

Sometimes the rich too also cry. Take for instance the man who had a car and jumped into a lagoon.. Nobody new what was bothering him.. I still would say it takes d God's help to survive

I wouldn't blame some people in here who are still living right under their parents nose and castigating those hustling out there. They just don't know what it means to pay rent yearly.. Buy gas... Buy food.. Buy petrol for gen. And yet go out there to hustle for money.

8 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by EWAagoyin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
it better for someone to beg than steal... op mind ur damn business everyone dnt hv sugar daddies or mummies lyk u..swerve joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by EWAagoyin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by eezeribe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Whatever...

End of the story.

Perfect
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by TrapHedges(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
grinwise words, this is perfect

wer u been ?
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
dingbang:

seriously you haven't seen threads where they specially open for begging and post a touching story just to solicit for help? I've seen many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About Slim Girls / Ladies What Will You Do If You Notice This? (photo) / Romance Feedback Thread: Talk To Your Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.