Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. (1035 Views)

Will You Divorce Your Wife Of Over Twenty Years / There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
We know that in any affair,men cheat as well as women but im not here to advice the men on what to do but this is about sending a very deep taught provoking advice to the women who find themselves in a union with a cheating spouse.

Its one thing to be the best you can be for your man and have every reason to castigate him for cheating on you and its another thing to be a sucker in the affair and expects the man to remain faithful to you so be the best you can be for him and yourself by being

1.A good cook
2.Financially independent
3.Sexually active and appealing
4.Humble
5.Being faithful to him and
6.God fearing

Then leave him to his conscience.

If i were a lady and i find myself in a situation where i have to decide whether to break up with a sexually unfaithful hubby or not,given the hopeless cheating nature of most men,before i make up my mind on what to do i will ask myself these very important questions;

1.Can i remain a celibate forever?
2.Is there a guaranty that the next man will not do same or even worse?
3.As a sexually active lady who is out of my marriage is it really worth it leaving a cheating husband to start sleeping around with men that may likely be cheating with me on their ladies too?

There is more to a woman's life than hinging her happiness on a man's fidelity towards her or freaking out over a man's sexual infidelity and the best any lady can do for herself is to expect that polygamous side of her man to manifest someday irrespective of the unfading love he promises from time to time and if that never happens,good but if it does happen you are prepared emotionally anyways and the lady should switch to "indifferent mode" and start seeing that man as a mare sex partner who services her whenever she needs it and no longer a faithful husband to her and she must never think of revenge but should focus on her life and that of her child(ren)

This is one of the greatest secrets why our mothers stayed in their marriages and this is also one of the best ways to be happy in any marriage any lady finds herself because no man is really worth the headache and nobody has the key to your matrimonial happiness except you.

This write up is not about justifying infidelity or about asking a woman to stay with a philandering hubby but an humble advice for any lady to consider and weigh her choices before making up her mind.

I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by mubarak001(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
okay...
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by doublewisdom: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Saving this page for Ejiro. She no dey allow me drink water keep cup. I worked with All States bank not Fidelity bank!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just knew someone will hit that height af craze to come up with this... How interesting ! grin
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by wrongnumber: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Interesting. I personally know two lady divorcees who ended up with married men and i kept asking; who dey fool who?

You left your marriage claiming your hubby cheated on you and you now end up with a married man who now cheats on his wife with you.How foolish?

Nice advice but i hope they learn.
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
wrongnumber:
Interesting. I personally know two lady divorcees who ended up with married men and i kept asking; who dey fool who?

You left your marriage claiming your hubby cheated on you and you now end up with a married man who now cheats on his wife with you.How foolish?

Nice advice but i hope they learn.

Only the married women will understand and this is for them anyways.
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Omotayor123(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Food for thought..
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

I know say dem send you after me for this forum lol! were
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by jmoore(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
If na your wife dey cheat na this same thing you go tell yourself too, huh?

1 Like

Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
jmoore:
If na your wife dey cheat na this same thing you go tell yourself too, huh?

Its a cruel world of men and im not asking any woman to stay or leave.She should simply consider the options and make up her mind. Simple
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by jmoore(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Its a cruel world of men and im not asking any woman to stay or leave.She should simply consider the options and make up her mind. Simple

I asked you latin and you are talking chinese.
Re: Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
jmoore:

I asked you latin and you are talking chinese.

You are on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At These 8 Common Habits Hurting Your Pen!s And Stop Them Today / deleted / Nine Effective Ways To Improve Your Sexual Stamina - For The Real Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.