Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince (52149 Views)

Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by edlion57(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
B
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Lero15(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mercie97:
so they are aladura's??

Madam, this your dp can spoil person eye undecided
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by kay29000(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmm! So Don Jazzy has been a spiritual person all his life... No surprise he makes spiritual music.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
treasuress:
Una nor get conscience o
grin grin na game of chance jare!!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by buchito1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
This one na holy communion ceremony abi confirmation
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Very funny
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by wunmi2odun(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
rapfezy:
I see y this boys don't really do throwback with pics.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by dejavski(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
jnrbayano:
Resemble the people of Celestial church.

Na church of zion C & S
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by duality(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Don Jazy suppose do become "Woli", by now.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by chimmynev: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice one.....See as dem resemble tiny Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by dejavski(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mercie97:
so they are aladura's??

Church of Zion
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by dROC1: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
rapfezy:
I see y this boys don't really do throwback with pics.

Exactly...Their Papa fall hand with this pics sha

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by repogirl(f): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
I wonder if don jazzy would be embarrassed....lol grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by mzTarsh(f): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
So don jazzy been be rabbi for Cherubim and Seraphim...hmm no wonder... lips sealed
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Catalyst007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chai! So Don Jazzy had to leave an episcopal path behind... Good to know...
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by lomprico(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Listening to surulere as I type this.
When its ur time, its definitely ur time!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by ruggedtimi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851339_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42 ...no wonder any artist him touch dey blow...see anointing shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by cristweeezy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
JAZES:
Don Jazzy’s father, Collins Enebeli took to his Facebook page a few hours ago to share this old photo (above) of himself with his children, including Don Jazzy and D’Prince. Can you spot them in the photo? See the close up below…

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/12/don-jazzys-dad-shares-epic-old-photos-of-don-jazzy-and-dprince/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove
no wonder dem make am. Sons of a cele kpaitor. Too much work #respect #candlethings #oliveoil #sponge&soap

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by rattlesnake(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
They eventually grew up to become demons
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Pecca: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2015
life kills those who stands in destiny's way.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by nwakaibeya1: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by DuchessLily(f): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2015
The last pic though! Is that initiation or what?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Rexnegro(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2015
nzeobi:
Echi di ime Who would av tought they would be this big
I
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Shinelle(f): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2015
I laffed till tears rolled out... aahh. .my very own Don Baba Jay !
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Check my signature first
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by encryptjay(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Omo, see Don Jazzy ooo. All those prayers on top im head. And im no be pastor ;DD
Don Jazzy own beta compared to D'Prince, that guy get bad lines. Take banana. Goody bag and others
The dad sef grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by ukabrother: 1:53am On Sep 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851339_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42 ...no wonder any artist him touch dey blow...see anointing shocked

Blessed child,
May the God of ESOCS continue to protect you.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by mayor9498(m): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Get Paid Now..And Request For All File And Hacking Tutorials @ http://elitenaija.tk
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Titidi(f): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2015
So Donjazzy and D'prince are brothers
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Crixina(f): 2:55am On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So na cele boy be Don Jazzi . the title of the post should have been pictures Don Jazzy doesn't want you to see. I'm sure by now Don Jazzy will be feeling like why did I open a Facebook account for this old man . reminds me of a friend of mine who took a picture at a hotel where they went to do an event , posted the picture on Facebook and everyone were commenting and then comes that moment. His dad commented , and it goes like this , Ngozi what are you doing in a hotel ? And have I not warned u against those short dresses ? Now take your bible and read the book of psalm something vs something to ask for forgiveness , and this shouldn't repeat itself again ,we must see this weekend , o boy her big girl level was so downgraded , in my mind I was like who adds their parents to their social media accounts ?
one of the reasons I don't really air my opinion on facebook. That's how iokingly i became engaged one day on facebook, my mum placed a call immediately she saw it. Trust me the conversation was intense.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by StarboyMichael(m): 3:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Sweetyie:
Keeping ur old pHotos is important oh

All I can say is wow. I wish I have more old photos
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by fortunechy(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2015
so don baba na cele b4??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 / Tiwa Savage Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.