Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince (52170 Views)

Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by CHIMCO(m): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Why is it that people born inside church always grew up doing the negative? Would the father ever believed that one of sons will be preaching for "banana " in public in the name of music? Irony of life.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by EBUBS(m): 5:48am On Sep 13, 2015
now i know where the song "DORO BUCHI" CAME FROM.................
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by creepsyme(f): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Jah jehovah emmanuel! na white garment ni? happy for you...
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by room089: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Don Jazzy and D'prince still sabi road to church now?
Just asking o!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by arisekola77: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Don jazzy and his walking stick since 1904

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by just2endowed: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So na cele boy be Don Jazzi . the title of the post should have been pictures Don Jazzy doesn't want you to see. I'm sure by now Don Jazzy will be feeling like why did I open a Facebook account for this old man . reminds me of a friend of mine who took a picture at a hotel where they went to do an event , posted the picture on Facebook and everyone were commenting and then comes that moment. His dad commented , and it goes like this , Ngozi what are you doing in a hotel ? And have I not warned u against those short dresses ? Now take your bible and read the book of psalm something vs something to ask for forgiveness , and this shouldn't repeat itself again ,we must see this weekend , o boy her big girl level was so downgraded , in my mind I was like who adds their parents to their social media accounts ?

Lol
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by j4sure(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2015
JAZES:
Don Jazzy’s father, Collins Enebeli took to his Facebook page a few hours ago to share this old photo (above) of himself with his children, including Don Jazzy and D’Prince. Can you spot them in the photo? See the close up below…

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/12/don-jazzys-dad-shares-epic-old-photos-of-don-jazzy-and-dprince/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

How time flies . C&S pastor be Jayz oooooo. very good pixs
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Taiwo20(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Aladura ni won sha
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Lanceslot(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Just tell me one reason why Don jazzy wouldn't hammer with all those staff on authority placed on his head? Olumba Olumba
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Lanceslot(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
repogirl:
I wonder if don jazzy would be embarrassed....lol grin
There's nothing to be embarrassed about... It could only bring back memories of good old days.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by adorable29(f): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2015
....but why Don Jazzy papa go dey do this kin thing na?

E no consider im children career. No be everything dem dey post for FB. Somethings are meant to be private.

How white garment aladura church take correlate with Mavin records swagz now?!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by ribbit: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So na cele boy be Don Jazzi . the title of the post should have been pictures Don Jazzy doesn't want you to see. I'm sure by now Don Jazzy will be feeling like why did I open a Facebook account for this old man . reminds me of a friend of mine who took a picture at a hotel where they went to do an event , posted the picture on Facebook and everyone were commenting and then comes that moment. His dad commented , and it goes like this , Ngozi what are you doing in a hotel ? And have I not warned u against those short dresses ? Now take your bible and read the book of psalm something vs something to ask for forgiveness , and this shouldn't repeat itself again ,we must see this weekend , o boy her big girl level was so downgraded , in my mind I was like who adds their parents to their social media accounts ?
don jqzzy never denied his white germent .. He hàs said it several times that it helps in his music career.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by chichriso: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2015
na now is see the secret of his success and the meaning of ''DOROBUCCI''

CHICHriso said ::::[ CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by domopps(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
That's how God will Change my story nd makes ppl wonder when comparing my past nd present!

Amen

Cheeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Godson32(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2015
SassySteph:
FROM LEFT IS MAVIN D'PRINCE, MAVIN BOSS ARMY OF
CHRIST DON JAZZY, MAVIN JOY, MAVIN GENERAL JAY AND
MAVIN GRANDPA OF THE SUPREME MAVIN DYNASTY AND
SSA IN ESOCS
This is where Don Jazzy learn to be holding sticks.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by naijainfogalery: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2015
hahahahahaha one thing ive lrarnt mehn never have yoir parent on social media soinds harsh but its the truth
Crixina:
one of the reasons I don't really air my opinion on facebook. That's how iokingly i became engaged one day on facebook, my mum placed a call immediately she saw it. Trust me the conversation was intense.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by asamaigho(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2015
but y is his surname always changing,today it is "michael collins ajereh" tomorow its michael collins enebeli.
is it dat his tru father is unknown?

anyway used to know him wen he attended dat cherafin and serafin church(whatever dat means) in awodiora estate ,ajegunle.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by mufasapapasanta(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
All the world here is Seraph#beproudofwhoyouare grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Mattex001(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
SassySteph:
FROM LEFT IS MAVIN D'PRINCE, MAVIN BOSS ARMY OF
CHRIST DON JAZZY, MAVIN JOY, MAVIN GENERAL JAY AND
MAVIN GRANDPA OF THE SUPREME MAVIN DYNASTY AND
SSA IN ESOCS

Oga abeg modify that "Army of Christ"from that Title Na u give am ?? angry
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by LatestTrend: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2015
I dey tell you...To win, keep winning and staying a winner, at some point and even always, you will need spiritual support of God in your life. Only Baba God knows the level of prayers that has been said and still saying on this Don Jazzy to have reached this level including hardwork on his part.

Hear the the name again... Don Jazzy. tongue

Thank you Jesus. grin

Happy Sunday. grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2015
mzTarsh:
So don jazzy been be rabbi for Cherubim and Seraphim...hmm no wonder... lips sealed
lwkm grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by chinedujazzy(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2015
No one can predict the future...
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thank GOD
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by preciousMI1(f): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
chineke leeee

espeakilekwe....

he was even a RABBI?

Does he still go there Abi he go dey go one new generation Pentecostal church?

he can't deny his original origin... CELEBOBO

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by aspirebig: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Holy Micheal....Ashhh Lol.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by TOHMZUP: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
LIFE IS SO !!! plz plz follow me on twitter@TOHMZUP1 instagram@TOHMZUP BMM@ 53367045

Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by philips70(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Don Jazzy father just open new market for AY show for the next 1yr. I just pity him in the hands of these Nigerian comedians.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Cynergy: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851339_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42 ...no wonder any artist him touch dey blow...see anointing shocked
CONFIRMED! You said it all... That's the foundational secret of his success that made him a Midas Touch in any field of his endeavour. Who God has blessed no man can curse!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by Nostalgia21(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejavski:

Church of Zion
naa. The enternal sacred order of the cherubim and seraphim. ESOCS
Re: Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince by dejavski(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nostalgia21:
naa. The enternal sacred order of the cherubim and seraphim. ESOCS

This one is the cherubim and seraphim church of zion trust
It's common in the Niger Delta region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.