Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? (146083 Views)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Khez: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2015
refreshrate:
Not certain about the structure

One thing i am certain of however is they must still form road block to augment it.

My advice? Try and find another place to work, between them and electricity workers i dont know who people curse more. Why someone will still put head and say they want to work in those two places is beyond me
hahhahahahahha cheesy cheesy that's his choice nua, you have mouth o bro, i almost fell off my seat while laughing to your contribution...
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by tucky200(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Wetin conscern us with ur signature? undecided
EmagNig:
wetin concern me with the police

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by alfakoro1(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Google am tell me... ME self wan join police make I be ASP. Bt now ASP dey collect 135k bunk Baba wan increase am.... Police na ur frnd....
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by adadadon(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=37994516]
Please, is that the first rank a Bsc hold gets upon employment?[/quote
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Great thread...lol grin

Anyway, when are they advertising the position of EFCC Chair? I want to apply grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by akeenalee(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Wicked people

I.still doubt ebira are nigerian they are so wicked and harsh. I guess people who have tour kogi will testify. Even a friend from there travelling from lagos to abuja having issues with his car all through d journey got help from other trips as he pass through the town but when hr got to kogi dey showed him peper.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Adayi1(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Everyone know that ur people are very very Bad. I'm talking 4rm experience.
keep ur experience to urself.. Is there any tribe on earth dat do not have bad element? Maybe u re bad datz y u keep meeting d bad ones.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by adadadon(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Rajjah:
ur Ebira too?
I am.....
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by mans114: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:
A police recruit earns a consolidated annual salary of N108, 233, 00 and a monthly consolidated salary of N9, 019.42 but when N676.46 is deducted as pension, the recruit goes home with N8, 342.96.
A police constable on grade level 02 (1) earns a gross monthly salary of N42, 508.13 while the one on grade level 02 (10) earns a total of N46, 840.86 with rent.
A police constable grade level 03 (1) earns a gross monthly salary of N43, 293.80 while the one on step 10 earns N48,619.16 including rent while a corporal on grade level 04 (1), earns N44,715.53 and a corporal on grade level 04 (10) goes home with N51,113.59 per month including rent subsidy.
The gross monthly salary of a police sergeant on grade level 05 (1) is N48, 540.88 while a Sergeant on step 10 earns N55, 973.84.
A sergeant major on grade level 06 (1) earns N53, 144.81 and the one on grade level 06 (10) earns N62, 204.88 per month.
For senior officers, the package appears relatively improved.
A cadet inspector on grade level 07 (1) earns N73, 231.51, an Inspector on grade level 07 (10) earns N87, 135.70 including rent subsidy while a cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP, on grade level 08 (1) earns N127, 604.68 and an ASP on grade level 08 (10) earns N144,152.07.
An ASP1 on grade level 09 (1) earns N136, 616.06, an ASP on grade level 09 (10) earns N156, 318.39, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) on grade level 10 (1) earns a total monthly salary of N148, 733.29, a DSP on grade level 10 (10) earns N170, 399.69, a Superintendent of Police (SP) on grade level 11 (1) earns N161, 478.29, an SP on grade level 11 (cool earns N187, 616.69.
A Chief of Superintendent of Police, CSP, on grade level 12 (1) earns N172, 089.06, a CSP on the same level on step 8 earns N199, 723.96, an Assistant Commissioner of Police on grade level 13 (1) earns N183, 185.73, an ACP on grade level 13 (cool earns N212, 938.16 while a Deputy Commissioner of Police, DCP, on grade level 14 (1) earns N242, 715.65, a DCP on grade level 14 (7) earns N278, 852.79.
A Commissioner of Police, CP, on grade level 15 (1) earns N266, 777.79; a CP on step 6 earns N302, 970.47. While an Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) on grade level 16 (1) gets N499, 751.87, an AIG on step 5 earns N546, 572.73.
Still, the salary of the Nigerian Inspector-General of Police, IG, is meagre compared with those of the heads of the State Security Services, SSS, National Intelligence Agency, NIA and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
While the IGP earns N711, 498 per month, the Director General of the SSS earns N1, 336 million per month and the EFCC Chairman, N1.5 million, per month.

Source

Super Eagles manager Sunday Oliseh earns 5million a month
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by ojosegun2011(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Ask google.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
lolz.
And wat is funny?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by sniper1305(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I just hate nigeria police
& if dem carry u as asomu u go run follow dem like goat wey dem put rope 4 em neck, na so dem go dey make mouth online. Check am now, ur boifrnd take home nor reach half of a constable salary. Mtchwwwww
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Khez: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2015
alfakoro1:
Google am tell me... ME self wan join police make I be ASP. Bt now ASP dey collect 135k bunk Baba wan increase am.... Police na ur frnd....
na that amount they go start to they pay once you join? Which one come be ASP level 8(1) wey be 127k and ASP level 8(10) wey be 144k
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by wunmi590(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:
In Nigeria, you can't do without them cos they are indispensable.

Proudly a Police Officer

Your response just make me likes police officers a little bit, if we can have 2,000,000 of your kind in the police force, I swear that organization would have been a better place.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by smuth(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2015
gentleman100:
At least you guys can read, this is not a tribal group. If you have nothing reasonable to share, just view and leave. Thanks in advance to all who will give reasonable opinions.

omo see as this people wan hijack your post turn am to tribal group...anyways, I think you should not join the force because of what they earn as salaries, do you have passion for law enforcement? or you are just looking for a job to stay relevant and make some more money? my brother if the second option is your reason for joining the police then you will end up a corrupt and greedy officer, you will be tempted with bribe and if you have a potential for long throat then it will be easy for you to get your hand soiled (I think you already have a tendacy to be desperate). Meanwhile, why not look for another job since it is not news policemen are not well paid? abi you get another mission?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
The Nigerian police is the most useless set of human being I've ever come across in my life.

Most of them are illiterate and can't even put one or two sentences together and would prey on innocent citizens .

I was their victim yesterday night and it wasn't funny at all.Imagine a police man trying to plant an evidence in my car and I quickly caught him and held his hand tight , they immediately resorted to violence claiming that I'm fighting a police officer on duty. grin
As if that wasn't enough , they made me drive them down to their station and was directing me to pack the car in secluded area and I immiedately packed right in front of their office , stopped the car and came down and instantly they started slapping me again and I just looked as if they are hitting on a dead wood ,they dragged me like a common criminal into a tiny room that serves as an office and a tiny cell inside the same office and immediately started pulling my shoes and jacket grin
I peacefully gave them my jacket , my shoes but quickly changed it for them that I need my jacket on because I have pneumonia and ashtma ,after much consideration and when I faked my breathing and demanded for my inhaler they started running helter skelter to find it inside the car and I was like ''God dun punish una today''I continued in my labored breathing and at a point I started pouring saliva from my mouth and the lady that was asking for my name to enable her take my statement started screaming 'make una come carry this man commot here make him no die here o' grin

To cut a long story short, when I became tired of my fake illness with the overzealous officers gone to look for another victim ,I now engaged that lady in a convo and ask her to let a particular man go free after all he didn't do anything , his only crime was that the same police men accused him of using a fake drivers license which was not true , the man even begged them to go home with him let him show them the original they refused only wanting to extort him which he refused and they made him sleep over.

They brought in two young boys and their only crime was that they didn't say accurately how much they have in their pockets , you can imagine - one of the boys was repeatedly slapped and called names , these were just poor boys that follows bus drivers to load passengers to put food on their table and here he is being physically abused by a policeman and that was when it dawned on me why criminals do not have any atom of pity for any policeman they come across .

Of course they had about two or more guys too inside the cell, who were yelling at me to dash them money or pay my cell fee even if I wasn't inside the cell.... grin

They started pressuring me to give them my details which I refused and demanded that they should give me my phones that I have every right to call my lawyer until one of them came and told me Shebi you know get work tomorrow ? Settle this thing like correct guy ,go home abeg sometimes all these boys dey come attack us for here o and within five minutes after his comment shots were being fired from different directions across the road, their radio traffic went live with call for backup , and I saw some policemen running into their van zoomed off and that was how I just counted the 20, 000 they said I should pay for fighting a policeman , gave it to them and headed for the road they started being nice , asking me where I'm going to and gave me advice on the route I should take home and warning me that a particular route is very hot right now with robbers running on rampage.
They arrested me at 9 pm and freed me 1:30am .....smh

The truth is that without the police too ,your fellow citizens would become your nightmare.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2015
money sha, well not only that nigeria police are not well paid, the method of promotion is also poor, imagine somehow that joined as a constable since 1987 still hangs inspector?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:

Proudly a Police Officer
grin grin criminals on uniform....make una change
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by nigeriancuban: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2015
op you want to prob the police personnel IR you wan join? if its the latter it's adviceable
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Do u think am like u he goat
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:

Proudly a Police Officer
Of course you're right but the truth is that most of you and your colleagues are glorified petty thieves in uniform.

Little wonder these boys use you for shooting practice .
Change , for the work of your hands shall set you free when judgement comes your way.
How do you guys feel giving the same money to your family and friends after extorting innocent citizens ?
Do you know that the laws of nature is real?
Because I can't just imagine anyone with some degree of conscience, morality and a belief system spending such money on his family.
How did you guys descend so low ?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by eluquenson(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin grin criminals on uniform ....make una change
Sincerely speaking I see our dear citizen as the major problems of this nation. How can you call the security personnel a criminal when we have our govt officials looting on daily basis yet we never carry placard.
Pls change for good and say what is right.

I'm proud to be an Officer of the Nigeria Police Force.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Salouc(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2015
what exactly has police Don wrong to deserve the suffering they are going true in this country?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin grin criminals on uniform....make una change
Heavy criminals I swear.

The guy just want plant something for my car ma so I grab him hand wan burst him Palm open , Omo! The kain slap wey dem give me eh - me sef no mind the slap first the next thing na handcuff .

Mumu , policemen fear no let them drive my car na so them remove the handcuff say make I drive.

They didn't even consider if I have a death wish, I could just swerve that car off that bridge and we are all gone, for how much?....smh
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Salouc:
what exactly has police Don wrong to deserve the suffering they are going true in this country?
Honestly, the police force considering the nature of their job is not well taken care of but that doesn't justify their ridiculous attitude.

Some of them are just thieves who are hiding behind their badges to perpetrate crime which is what they are - criminals .
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by eluquenson(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you're right but the truth is that most of you and your colleagues are glorified petty thieves in uniform.

Little wonder these boys use you for shooting practice .
Change , for the work of your hands shall set you free when judgement comes your way.
How do you guys feel giving the same money to your family and friends after extorting innocent citizens ?
Do you know that the laws of nature is real?
Because I can't just imagine anyone with some degree of conscience, morality and a belief system spending such money on his family.
How did you guys descend so low ?
Let's call a spade a spade, I have a few questions for you & you should give me a sincere answer with reference to Nigeria's economy.
1. Can you work for Nigeria Police knowing fully well the salary package.
2. Can you feed your family with such salary and still want to send your children to school.
3. Can you work under the condition of the nation's police stations.
4. If you happen to be in govt & you were briefed about the package of Nigeria Police, what will you do if you have the power to make a change.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by charlesbailey(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
indispensable? you don't even have the urge to defend yourself and colleagues..you people lack discipline and self respect in all manners..you keep embarrassing yourselves wearing mufti and akube ak 47 all just to search through people's phones and calculate your bribe.

yahoo policemen..rubbish
eluquenson:

Proudly a Police Officer
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by rimconceptprints: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2015
That quite intresting, I wan go join polIce but I wan start from IGP
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by eluquenson(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2015
charlesbailey:
indispensable? you don't even have the urge to defend yourself and colleagues..you people lack discipline and self respect in all manners..you keep embarrassing yourselves wearing mufti and akube ak 47 all just to search through people's phones and calculate your bribe.

yahoo policemen..rubbish
You are such a funny kid cheesy
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by babadem2much(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2015
pbs4real:
u must be sleeping on a moving okada undecided

Chai u be badt guy oo, but he go fall na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.