Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 13) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 13) (1141 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 13) by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2015
(Continued from Episode 12….)

Now, I’m in Awka for my final year studies as a Law student of Unizik, and 5 months pregnant with my father’s child. What a shame on me!!

I feel so sorry for what I’ve been doing with my father. I feel bad anytime I think about it. I slap myself everyday for the incestuous relations I had with my father. Sometimes, I ask my self what took over my mind? My life is a lesson to you.

Understand that Oepidus complex is a common psychological issue among teenagers and kids. This is a key psychological experience that is necessary for every child to develop and become psychologically mature for his or her sexual role and identity in life. Adult men and women should help children and teenagers resolve Oedipus complex. Let male children become closer to their fathers than their mothers, and female children also become closer to their mum than their fathers – This is the key to beating Oedipus complex. If we don’t successfully do this for our children and the other kids growing up around us, Oedipus complex might lead them to become neurotics, adults who prefer having s*x with children, homosexuals, and incestuous adults.

I seek God’s mercy for all I’ve done. I asked daddy to forgive me for seducing him and making myself his concubine. I have also forgiven him for violating my p^ssy and knocking me up with a child. I have made a strong volition to end further incestuous relations with him. I want to bring enlightenment on the issue of Oedipus complex to the world through my story. Thank you.

Amara N.

Awka

-THE END –

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com)

(1) (Reply)

The Justice Creed. / Black Writer Becomes First American To Win The Man Booker Prize / R.I.P "Little Saint" Dedicated To The 7 Year Old Alleged Garri Thief Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.