Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God (910 Views)

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by cidieschat(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Considering the fact many people say They received a message deom God in recent times, inclusive of Nigerian pastors,if they can truly hear From God, why haven't they given the country a solution e.g the prophecy of famine according to David in tge Bible.

Most Nigerian pastor who claimed God gave them vission about the tge presidential seat, that Gej will win, because they felt God was a Christian.

IBEYEOME, BISHOP OYEDEPO, OPM. AND OTHERS, could it be wrong signals. Ur opinions please.
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by menesheh(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Predictions without data is illusional. Human brain can process data collected to actually say to a degree of certainty that something will happen.

Vagueness is the worst delusion one can hold. They see nothing. Is only blind predictions, false and fake hoax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by Jeromejnr(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2015
God has given every nation the solution to its problems centuries ago in His word. And people of the earth refuse to apply it. So what else are you looking for?

BTW, when Jesus came why didn't He go and meet the ruler of His nation and give him the solution to their economical problems?

FYI, get your facts right, Bishop Oyedepo never prophesied that Gej would win. He only prayed for him.
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by christinie(f): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by cidieschat(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
He once asked me "do you know who I am?" when I was still in the Uni and went for a Deeper Life church programme and was dry-fasting for days.
I knew that was God, I don't know how to explain it but his presence was quite overwhelming.

Other times He talks to me through visions, dreams, trans. He also alerts me when am in danger zone or when a frienemy is around.

Holy Ghost is my best friend.

I pray He moulds me to be perfect. "Be thou perfect as thy heavenly Father is perfect."

Now please tell me, when I go yo place a bet, I pray God please show me where to bet. I finally place a stake on a certain team, and win, was it God that answered or directed?

And if you claim God spoke to you, did you not ask Him questions? Just like yhe Bible said Moses had a chat?

Don't demons also appear to people?
You have a dstv? Channel 170,171
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by cidieschat(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2015
FYI, get your facts right, Bishop Oyedepo never prophesied that Gej would win. He only prayed for him.[/quote]

If he only prayed for him, why didn't the prayers work?

And why did he not pray for Buhari whom God has already chosen. Just like Kings being prayed for in the Bible when chosen.
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by Jeromejnr(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
cidieschat:

FYI, get your facts right, Bishop Oyedepo never prophesied that Gej would win. He only prayed for him.

If he only prayed for him, why didn't the prayers work?

And why did he not pray for Buhari whom God has already chosen. Just like Kings being prayed for in the Bible when chosen.

1. Blessing someone is different from praying that the person win an election.

2. The president came to him and not he to the president. So he would still pray for him whether it was God's will for him to win or not.

3. God never told him who the president would be. God does not tell men of God everything in case you didn't know. Just like when Elijah spoke of God not telling him that the child of the woman whom he had blessed had died.

God also did not tell Jesus that John the Baptist had been beheaded, it was some disciples that came to tell him.

The kings that got prayed for in the O.T happened because God specifically told the prophet to go anoint the person.
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by christinie(f): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2015
#
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by cidieschat(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Oh so this is what this is all about? I thought you are pro God. Sorry I don't argue with atheists.

Am not An Atheist either, but too many of you Christains even drive people away from God, that's why this country has more churches everywhere and still has the worst set of people in it. See how the previous poster is trying to ans in a more civilized way, although not correct though. But too many Christians are quick to curse.
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by emmyskies(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2015
He sure has. Many times smiley GOD is super awesome
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by emmyskies(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
He once asked me "do you know who I am?" when I was still in the Uni and went for a Deeper Life church programme and was dry-fasting for days.
I knew that was God, I don't know how to explain it but his presence was quite overwhelming.

Other times He talks to me through visions, dreams, trans. He also alerts me when am in danger zone or when a frienemy is around.

Holy Ghost is my best friend.

I pray He moulds me to be perfect. "Be thou perfect as thy heavenly Father is perfect."

The word of GOD doesn't return void without accomplishing that which it is spoken for. Has the word accomplished it purpose in your life? Can your life answer the question?
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by christinie(f): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
emmyskies:

The word of GOD doesn't return void without accomplishing that which it is spoken for. Has the word accomplished it purpose in your life? Can your life answer the question?
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by olajonzin(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
God has once spoken to me in dream..cos I heard the voice frm heave
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by emmyskies(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Oh yes.
GOD bless you. Hope to see you among the saints on the last day in the land where death, sin and sorrow is no more

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by christinie(f): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
emmyskies:

GOD bless you. Hope to see you among the saints on the last day in the land where death, sin 2nd sorrow is no more
Re: Has God Ever Spoken To You? And How Did You Know It Was God by emmyskies(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
*and

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Sunday Medicine / Creator Of Fake Website Selling Prayers Is Forced 2pay Back Over $7 Million To C / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.