Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? (3093 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Does anything spiritual even exist at all?! I'm a very practical person and I hate deceiving myself. A lot of Christians are just going to Church because they don't want people to label them as atheists, they don't really believe in GOD, or better still, they've never experience anything from HIM. I hate dogmatism and everything that it involves. I'm a very practical pragmatist. I and many others want to know the experiences of people out there, share your experiences. I like Nairaland.com because it's a place you can learn anything about everything. Now, let's get the ball rolling!!!
CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy and other mods.
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by YourImaginaryBF: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Juju exists, but it comes at a cost.

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Juju exists, but it comes at a cost.
Ok. Pls, how so you mean?

God Wants You To Be Great in This World
Someone reading this is being held back and feels repulsed from becoming bornagain a Christian because of the thoughts that: God doesn't want genuine Christians to be great in this World, and/or that bornagain Christianity means very dull boring way of Life. Even worse unbearable is the thought of living in a dull monotonous eternity of endlessly humming HalleluYAH in a gloomy Heaven. grin If you are in that class, I want you to know you have a friend in me cause I can relate. These are the gory pictures that the demons used to scare many of us. For years, whenever I wanted to go out to answer the alter call, a voice(later realized to be from a chronic deceptive demon) says to me "you want to be poor forever living a boring dull life?!" The picture painted on my mind scares the hell out of me and always got me stuck to my chair. I wanted to be rich and wealthy, and very quickly too. I heard my mentor became rich by adding 9 Zeros to a Government Contract cheque, inflating contracts. I didn't want to miss such opportunity. Moreover, I was passionately addicted to the "sweetness" of Ganja and sex. Ganja is sweeter than sex (not many know this though), I broke free from sexual addition long long before I could be freed from Ganja addiction. Me and my friends used to say Hellfire is gonna be more exciting than Heaven because the likes of Biggie the Notorious BIG, TuPac, Alphonse Gabriel Al Capone the Scarface, Jezebel, Alister Crowley, Delilah, Gays Pedophiles, Barabbas, Goliath, Hottest Prostitutes, etc. would be there to rock party for eternity. Psalm 94:9-11 "9. He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?"
We are born into a World that reprograms our minds against our CREATOR right from birth. I thank God that the umerited Grace of JESUS Christ broke the veil of deception that held me in bondage, that still holds many in bondage today. I pray that any in such bondage, reading this are freed from the demonic blindness in JESUS Name. Now I know that Christian Life is the most exciting kind of life on Earth, and that Heaven is gonna be far more exciting than any kind of senseless party in the World! No matter how merry or high a worldly night party, nacotics or drink takes you, you are gonna wake up sober the next day. Such a meaningless. I chose something permanent instead.

The devil specializes in lying and deceiption! He promised Adam and Eve that they shall not die if they disobeyed their CREATOR, but they still died.
Satan is a bloody liar and deceiver, why trust his wispers into your heart. Similar to that, Satan also use the fear death to enslave many humans permanently.

Adam was not just a man, he was made the god of this World. How did he supernaturally know the exact name to call every animal, such that YAHWEH was wowed by what he exibited. Adam majestically resigned and ruled over the totality of the visible World. Adam did whatsover he likes with the creation on Earth. The fact that we still have the right to kill any animal we so desire, is a minute evidence of the supremacy that we originally have over the totality of the World and all that is there, even Satan was originally meant to be under our feet. The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth loves Man so much that HE gave Man what Satan coveted from the beginning. Satan became so envious and hateful of Man that he hijacked his authority and supremacy over this World by deceiving man to obey his deceit instead of abiding in the instruction of eternal Life given by his Maker.

Ever since then, the Adamic genetic compostion in every man has unconsciously craved and sought to have the control of the world back. Have you ever wondered why we are never contented with being a "nobody"? In 1912, Sigmund Freud published his material on psychoanalysis in which he says desire to full fill sexual urge is very important in every man, but further research by deep thinkers like Napolean Hill proved that people seek sexual partners not just for the sexual pleasure, but for the feeling of self-importance and selfworth that having a person to call yours gives you.

It should be noted that your don't need to be a Pastor to full fill God's purpose for creating you, but whatever you do must surely reconnect humans to our creator direct or indirectly. you are in polurpsd of God and Heavwn-bound n whatever you Outwitting the Devil is a book originally written in 1938 by Napoleon Hill,

that get feel important
It is never a mistake or a coincidence. There is an original cause for that cravings and innately our individual greatest desire, we feel less that fufilled and do everything possible to get that unconscious inner cravings of being in charge of the World back. We go to school, get employed, restlessly and relentlessly strive in business to achieve greatness to show that we are in Control and get respected for that. Those that get it, are celebrated as great achievers and heroes because every human knows how now very difficult it is to become great in this Life. Satan understands the oringinal cause of this inner insatiable cravings than most spiritually uneducated people do. So, he lures humans to worship him so that he can give them some of it back. The captured souls that trade their eternal Souls and bow for the temporary glory of this current life are then enslave and used to get more people to bow that bow to him. Over the past generations of humanity, he has successfully enslavedany, that he now uses to deceive most of the people of world into the destruction of their eternal Souls and ability to live forever. In fact, he fights those t is now his, and he demands people to worship him before he gives them a small part of it back. it was originally ours and understand our individual cravings to have it back all Haven't you seen some men worship animals? This gives the animals spiritual authority over them to do whatever they desire with their lives. Some worship snakes, the day they stop worshipping the snake, they die mysteriously. This is is a total reversal of the original way GOD made it to be. What is the definition of worship? Worship is being completely subjected to the worship of a being, such that you don't ague with the being on whatwver he/she/it chose to do with you. We thank God that animals. The e infitely wise CREATOR of all put all Animals under worship us, in that they bow to our bow to us an was made god over everything soEver since Adam fell and lost the god
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by YourImaginaryBF: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2017
EternalBeing:

Ok. Pls, how so you mean?
it has repercussions

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nutase: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Nutase:
shocked
grin What?! Just at the mention of juju, people don dey fear o!

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wiccan777: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2017
that thing you call JuJu is actually called Enchantment. Of course they work 500% compared to Christian prayers which take a while before their still God responds!
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Wiccan777:
that thing you call JuJu is actually called Enchantment. Of course they work 500% compared to Christian prayers which take a while before their still God responds!
shocked shocked shocked Wiccan?! That your monika though. Wiccan?!! That's association of witches na! Now, tell me your experience, what do you people do there? grin
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Wiccan777:

welcome to nairaland religious section.... feel free to share your beliefs... cheers
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by hopefulLandlord: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2017
booked
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
To say God anwers my prayer which of course he does, how would someone who doesnt believe in Gods existence believe.

To say juju has never worked on me how would an atheist believe when he probably doesnt belive in juju.

But to be frank my statements are real.

I have had experiences to proof that God answers prayers and protects His own.

Believe it or not your cup of Nescafe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2017
davtosh:
To say God anwers my prayer which of course he does, how would someone who doesnt believe in Gods existence believe.
To say juju has never worked on me how would an atheist believe when he probably doesnt belive in juju.

But be frank my statement are real.

I have had experiences to proof that God answers prayers and pritects His own.

Believe it or not your cup of Nescafe
which of your prayers did God answer? How did it happen?
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by moblix: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2017
better still, they've never experience anything from Him

2funi n surprising,wait o!!! D air u dey breath na which chemists, pharmacy, clinic,lab,hospital or office u get am fro.not d les which doctor, scientists provide am.pls dont b confuse I no time is hard u r not d only 1 in it

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:

Ok as a bachelor I always said God I dont mind having Twins if you give me.

I got married an my wife put to bed two healthy beautiful kids.

as a single there was a time in a foreighn land Gambia to be pricised I had nothing to eat for three days in my prayers I wept. Asking God to help.

On the fourth day a strange person called me.

Stranger: Hello is that the artist

Me : Yes ma

Stranger: Do u think you can do the job well. because I have a case in court with a Nigerian artist who started it .

Me: Yes ma I can do the job ma ( I really didnt know the job she was talking about but I know I can handle anything under my profession)

Stranger: Ok come to Banjul right now and ask of Jeck Cham shop.

I quickly rushed to Justina my neighbour who was a call girl and borrowed money for transport and off I went.

The woman gave me the very first big job I got in the land She happened to be a billionaire who deals in Diamond and Fabrics.
Through her job I had a break through in that country.

These two are just 2 out of several testimonies.

Well, I am artist and I deal in .the Production of exotic paintings for walls, Building of water fountains, Statues etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
davtosh:

Ok as a bachelor I always said God I dont mind having Twins if you give me.

I got married an my wife put to bed two healthy beautiful kids.

as a single there was a time in a foreighn land Gambia to be pricised I had nothing to eat for three days in my prayers I wept. Asking God to help.

On the fourth day a strange person called me.

Stranger: Hello is that the artist

Me : Yes ma

Stranger: Do u think you can do the job well. because I have a case in court with a Nigerian artist who started it .

Me: Yes ma I can do the job ma ( I really didnt know the job she was talking about but I know I can handle anything under my profession)

Stranger: Ok come to Banjul right now and ask of Jeck Cham shop.

I quickly rushed to Justina my neighbour who was a call girl and borrowed money for transport and off I went.

The woman gave me the very first big job I got in the land She happened to be a billionaire who deals in Diamond and Fabrics.
Through her job I had a break through in that country.

These two are just 2 out of several testimonies.

Well, I am artist and I deal in .the Production of exotic paintings for walls, Building of water fountains, Statues etc
chai, it's you o. cheesy wink I know you give glory to God every day.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wiccan777: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017
EternalBeing:

shocked shocked shocked Wiccan?! That your monika though. Wiccan?!! That's association of witches na! Now, tell me your experience, what do you people do there? grin
we are into magic and büllshits! grin
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Wiccan777:
we are into magic and büllshits! grin
does magic work?

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Breakdbond: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Challenge yourselves... Take an inanimate object say your side tool... Pray to this your side tool say for 6months or a year... make like 10 or more prayer request to your side tool.... At the end check how many percent of your prayers were answered by this inanimate object(side tool). You will be amazed.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wiccan777: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
does magic work?
of course! but it's not like abracadabra you'll say and shïts will happen! no! Magick requires hard-work! (Note that Magic and Magick are two different terms!)
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wiccan777:
of course! but it's not like abracadabra you'll say and shïts will happen! no! Magick requires hard-work! (Note that Magic and Magick are two different terms!)
grin grin grin cheesy grin *falls off chair and gets up* grin grin grin grin cheesy
What kind of hard work?

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wiccan777: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
grin grin grin cheesy grin *falls off chair and gets up* grin grin grin grin cheesy
What kind of hard work?
hurray! magic is abracadabra! grin angry

Of I give you the spell on how to summon a SUCCUBUS, you'll think 5 times before going ahead! (All I know that one important component of the human physic is involved)
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wiccan777:
hurray! magic is abracadabra! grin angry

Of I give you the spell on how to summon a SUCCUBUS, you'll think 5 times before going ahead! (All I know that one important component of the human physic is involved)
wait a minute, don't tell me you are serious with this wicca stuff? I thought you were joking all along.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Raintaker(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wiccan777: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
wait a minute, don't tell me you are serious with this wicca stuff? I thought you were joking all along.
am not joking!
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wiccan777:
am not joking!
shocked shocked shocked shocked *runs out of forum*
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Wiccan777: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
shocked shocked shocked shocked *runs out of forum*
hahahahah
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
My personal experience, juju/voodoo exists but YAHSHUA CHRIST JESUS has totality of Authority and eternal Supremacy over them all. It is a way of getting demons to help human achieve something. The demons in return get adamant to harvest such human Soul into eternal Hell Fire. My friends and I went into yahoo-yahoo some years ago. For over 8 months we didn't make a kobo till they went to herbalist. One day my roommate brought a black cat into our room 1:30AM in the night, he was swerving it and chanting heavy incantations. That very week he collected money. I packed out of the room and relocated. I took only garri for several months while they bought cars, clubbing, flexing, etc. I prayed that GOD should give me a legitimate Job and soon HE did, but I said if devil could give them Cars and big Money, I want a big Car and my own House from YAHWEH GOD that owns Heaven and Earth. It didn't happen for almost a year, till someone invited me to MFM Church for 3 days dry fasting and deliverance; the Prayer Point was "Any Power stagnating my Destiny, scatter by Thunder and be roasted to ashes". I got home on the 3rd day trying to break my fasting when a call entered my phone. Someone that I've not heard from for over 9 years since my Dad died called me, was literally confessing on phone that she has removed hand o! That she's no more stagnating my Life, etc... I was so stunned that I couldn't offer a word till she cut the call. Ever since then, things has been very easy to YAHWEH's Glory. I bought my Car, built my House, etc. So, u either join them to appease them by losing your Soul to Hell or battle them by the AUTHORITY that's above every other Authorities and get your Glory back and still live forever.

6 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Martinez19(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
EternalBeing:
My personal experience, juju/voodoo exists but YAHSHUA CHRIST JESUS has totality of Authority and eternal Supremacy over them all. It is a way of getting demons to help human achieve something. The demons in return get adamant to harvest such human Soul into eternal Hell Fire. My friends and I went into yahoo-yahoo some years ago. For over 8 months we didn't make a kobo till they went to herbalist. One day my roommate brought a blackcat into our room 1:30AM in the night. he was swerving it and chanting heaving incantation. That very week he collected money. I packed out of the room and relocated. I took only garri for several months while they bought cars, clubbing, flexing, etc. I prayed that GOD should give me a legitimate Job and soon HE did, but I said if devil could give them Cars and big Money, I want a big Car and my own House from YAHWEH GOD that owns Heaven and Earth. It didn't happen for almost a year, till someone imvited me to MFM Church for 3 days dry fasting and deliverace; the Prayer Point was "Any Power stagnating my Destiny, scatter by Thunder and be roasted to arshes". I got home on the 3rd day trying to break my fasting when a call entered my phone. Some that have not heard from for over 8 years since my Dad died called me. My step mum was literally confessing on phone that she has removed hand o! That she's no more stagnating my Life, etc... I was so stunned that I couldn't offer a word till she cut the call. Ever since then, things has very easy to YAHWEH's Glory. I bought my Car, built my House, etc. So, u either join them to appease them by losing your Soul to Hell or battle them by the AUTHORITY that's above every other Authorities and get your Glory back and still live forever.
you don't mean it. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Yes, I very much do!
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by DaniDani(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:

I like these testimonies because they help to strengthen our faiths. Keep them coming and shame the devil

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by DaniDani(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
EternalBeing:
My personal experience, juju/voodoo exists but YAHSHUA CHRIST JESUS has totality of Authority and eternal Supremacy over them all. It is a way of getting demons to help human achieve something. The demons in return get adamant to harvest such human Soul into eternal Hell Fire. My friends and I went into yahoo-yahoo some years ago. For over 8 months we didn't make a kobo till they went to herbalist. One day my roommate brought a black cat into our room 1:30AM in the night, he was swerving it and chanting heavy incantations. That very week he collected money. I packed out of the room and relocated. I took only garri for several months while they bought cars, clubbing, flexing, etc. I prayed that GOD should give me a legitimate Job and soon HE did, but I said if devil could give them Cars and big Money, I want a big Car and my own House from YAHWEH GOD that owns Heaven and Earth. It didn't happen for almost a year, till someone invited me to MFM Church for 3 days dry fasting and deliverance; the Prayer Point was "Any Power stagnating my Destiny, scatter by Thunder and be roasted to ashes". I got home on the 3rd day trying to break my fasting when a call entered my phone. Someone that I've not heard from for over 8 years since my Dad died called me. My step mum was literally confessing on phone that she has removed hand o! That she's no more stagnating my Life, etc... I was so stunned that I couldn't offer a word till she cut the call. Ever since then, things has been very easy to YAHWEH's Glory. I bought my Car, built my House, etc. So, u either join them to appease them by losing your Soul to Hell or battle them by the AUTHORITY that's above every other Authorities and get your Glory back and still live forever.

Our God is wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by vaxx: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
the problem here is that when you use what our great grand father use to heal and cured the sick it is labelled juju since you do not called jesus name to it . i belive why afica is underdeveloped today is becuse of the church . no youth wanner learn african method of healing again it is consider devilish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Worship Cesare Borgia's Image As Jesus? / What Does It Mean To Say That God Is Omnipotent? / Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.