Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa (1327 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by Phoenixfrank(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Here in Jos, Plateau state the Christain and Muslim community have lived apart ever since the beginning of the ethno-religious crises. However, I have somehow become good friends with a Muslim sister from school...I have never met someone so polite, gentle and nice. We've kept in touch to a reasonable extent, sometimes she has to remind me that our calls are interfering with her prayer time. We probably beginning to like each other very much.
She will occasionally ask me to come pay her a visit and meet her elder sister and her husband whom she stays with. Lately, she's insisted that I visit her. she wants me to come today at 4pm, after which we could go out somewhere and I accepted. Knowing this could turn out to be date and something serious. The problem as many of my friends have tagged it, is that she stays in a Muslim dominated area, where I can get beheaded and nobody will ever know. I know this girl will not harm me but my friends said, it's her sister's husband that will butcher me... they all think am insane because am preparing to visit this girl.
A lot of people have and may criticize my actions and label it unwise. but before the time I want to know sort ur opinion about dating a Muslim girl or guy, and for my Muslim brothers and sisters can u date a Christain sister or brother?
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by agarawu23(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Phoenixfrank:
Here in Jos, Plateau state the Christain and Muslim community have lived apart ever since the beginning of the ethno-religious crises. However, I have somehow become good friends with a Muslim sister from school...I have never met someone so polite, gentle and nice. We've kept in touch to a reasonable extent, sometimes she has to remind me that our calls are interfering with her prayer time. We probably beginning to like each other very much.
She will occasionally ask me to come pay her a visit and meet her elder sister and her husband whom she stays with. Lately, she's insisted that I visit her. she wants me to come today at 4pm, after which we could go out somewhere and I accepted. Knowing this could turn out to be date and something serious. The problem as many of my friends have tagged it, is that she stays in a Muslim dominated area, where I can get beheaded and nobody will ever know. I know this girl will not harm me but my friends said, it's her sister's husband that will butcher me... they all think am insane because am preparing to visit this girl.
A lot of people have and may criticize my actions and label it unwise. but before the time I want to know sort ur opinion about dating a Muslim girl or guy, and for my Muslim brothers and sisters can u date a Christain sister or brother?
I will need to ask your age before further comment undecided
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by Asito(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Phoenixfrank:
goodluck finding your way around her hijab.
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by kikilove(f): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Am a Christian and my ex was a Muslim guy,it was the best relationship I have had till date.we just couldn't marry because his family didn't permit it.I don't see any big deal in dating or even marrying a muslim.we all serve the same God through different ways

1 Like

Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by tonychristopher: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2015
I used to date Marian from Maiduguri then a staunch muslim but the sex was great though...we had understanding that we can't and won't marry

Yeah I can date but can't marry unless she converts
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2015
@ OP, consider your safety first.
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by hYpErbOi: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
I used to date Marian from Maiduguri then a staunch muslim but the sex was great though...we had understanding that we can't and won't marry

Yeah I can date but can't marry unless she converts

You can't marry a muslim unless she converts but you didn't ask her to convert before you begin dey straf her?? God is watching u.
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2015
hYpErbOi:

You can't marry a muslim unless she converts but you didn't ask her to convert before you begin dey straf her?? God is watching u.
Dem no write religion for her Toto we just had an understanding and consented to good sex ,

1 Like

Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
damn, I can't let religion limit my dating radar.
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by inevitableme(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Am currently dating a muslim gurl. And I must say it had been good, though it had not been long since we started dating. She's polite, understandable, kind, beautiful. I just wish I could end up marrying her if both parties(family) will agree or she could covert for me. I LOVE YOU ZARIAT

1 Like

Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by Phoenixfrank(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
That's just sweet. you make me wanna do this
Re: Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa by FEJIROONOME: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2021
agarawu23:
I will need to ask your age before further comment undecided
i dey tell you

(1) (Reply)

. / She Gave Me A Slap For Staring At Her TITT!ES!..:( / 10 Thoughts Every Woman Has When She Sees A New Pen*s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.