Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. (32156 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
millionaireman:

For your lot, the former Finance minister was "an epic failure."
The minister was a war-time finance manager as well as finance manager for Nigeria - if at all you understand what Nigeria loses internally and from absence of foreign investors monthly through your Boko Haram.

And in the period, Western Economic Intelligence announced to the world that Nigeria's economy had just overtaken South Africa's as Africa's fastest growing economy.

Your lot's response was that it was a lie. That if it was true, majority of Nigeria should not have remained poor. Your lot's next response was to contrive all sorts of falsehood as political propaganda and use them to sack the same government, then replace it with who? Replace it with a new government headed by a man who may not even understand what J.P. Morgan Stanley and listing Stanley and listing stand for.

Who is this person?

who is this person?

can you people see how intelligence speaks complete with all the strapping? Thank you very much for this sir. God bless you!
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
millionaireman:

For your lot, the former Finance minister was "an epic failure."
The minister was a war-time finance manager as well as finance manager for Nigeria - if at all you understand what Nigeria loses internally and from absence of foreign investors monthly through your Boko Haram.

And in the period, Western Economic Intelligence announced to the world that Nigeria's economy had just overtaken South Africa's as Africa's fastest growing economy.

Your lot's response was that it was a lie. That if it was true, majority of Nigeria should not have remained poor. Your lot's next response was to contrive all sorts of falsehood as political propaganda and use them to sack the same government, then replace it with who? Replace it with a new government headed by a man who may not even understand what J.P. Morgan Stanley and listing Stanley and listing stand for.

Who is this person?

who is this person?

can you people see how intelligence speaks complete with all the strapping? Thank you very much for this sir. God bless you!

They said his education did not matter, someone whos only knowledge of economics both local and international is the trading of cattle to mamage a country.

Thank you for this sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by BushidoBlue(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

Are you a liar or an illiterate where in any of that does it say "BUHARI" [/b]ASKED HIM TO DO THAT?

Why must you tell stupid lies just to score cheap points?
[b]He was clearly referring to the AC Personalities and why the merger failed

at best we can only speculate since he did not name any person.What we do know to be a fact according to him is he did not sign such a resignation and HE WAS Buhari's running mate in 2011 after the merger talks broke down

You are very correct, we have been recently told that Buhari and his party are two different entities, hence actions and promises by the party (APC) are not to be taken serious by the Independent Candidate Buhari.

The Scamming Continues.
Serious how Dull are these dullards??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by BushidoBlue(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
millionaireman:

Lol, I don't care a hoot whether it is the bringbackourgirls Obiagelli or another. They are all suffering from Jonathanphobia, Truthphobia.

This is how people kept quiet and they manipulated all sorts of false propaganda and evil political campaign tactics and imposed a man like Buhari as president of Nigeria in this 21st century. Buhari had to need an interpreter before he could effectively communicate with the Imperialists - no good for a country in modern times

Damn!!! See flooring!!!
What's going on now
Why can't I follow you on Nairaland here!!!
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by eaglechild: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

In other words you have no idea or understanding.
JP Morgan is a correupt and tainted organization.

Anyone interested can search JP Mogan + scandal OR corruption

There is no non Western country that has prospered without a home grown economic blueprint. The blueprints of the likes of JP Morgan do not work in China,India,Brazil etc.

There is no strategic benefit to this listing. JP Morgan lacks the credibility to tell Nigeria what to do
Lol!

JP Morgan chase is the largest bank in the USA and the fifth largest in the world and their assets run into trillions of dollars almost 100 times Nigeria's GDP.

The statement above clearly shows you know absolutely nothing about government bonds and how they work.
If not you would have known that JP Morgan GBI-
EM Broad index includes: Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia,
Hungary, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria,
Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, South
Africa, Thailand, and Turkey.

Unfortunately Nigeria will be struck off that list soon.

China, India and Brazil are on that list.
I advised you to read the link but you refused and put your ignorance on display.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
millionaireman:

How much tax did you pay?
Billions of dollars must have been spent fighting off your Boko brothers in the last six years; apart from Billions of more dollars lost from foreign investors who steered clear of Nigeria due to Boko Haram.

Did Buhari not tell Jonathan government that fighting Boko Haram was like fight against northern Nigeria? Did northern leaders not threaten to take soldiers to The Hague?
If you were Jonathan, would you ignore the north and its leaders' warning and continue to wage fierce battle against Boko Haram?

Abeg, talk better.

lol. i can see you have conveniently avoided talking about goddess NOI and placing more emphasis on boko haram. all well and good. am game.
you said billions was spent in the last 6yrs yet our gallant soldiers were running away like timid little boys from boko haram claiming that they werent given weapons. what did oga jona and his prime minister do?
northern elders could only threaten jonathan cos he was a weakling of a president. why dont they try the same crap with this current president. you guys see humility where the world sees timidity. under his government jonathan single handedly lost more than 5 local government areas to the bastard jihadists. foreign flags were being hoisted on Nigerian soil. hundreds of our young girls, future mothers were abducted and made sex slaves. yet jona folded his arm like the mumu president he was. that act alone was good for impeachment only if we had a house of assembly that was awake and alive.

they threatened to take him to the hague so he was afraid abi. would the ICC at Hague have jailed our president, the president of a sovereign state like Nigeria if found guilty ni? I wonder. Look. there are no excuses for the immense failure of the past administration and no amount of white washing will ever absolve them of crimes to humanity that they helped mid-wife.
We Nigerians are willing to give this old gentleman soldier a chance to succeed just like we gave jona for 6yrs because unlike you guys we know that if the President succeeds Nigeria will be better and its for all of us.
where he goes wrong we will point out. but until then, we will support him.

now my question to you sir is; would you rather pray for his failure just so that you can say "ntoor we told you so" or give him your support and prayers for the good of this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by francizy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have read countless comments from the pdp and it's supporters about the decision by JP Morgan to remove Nigeria from it's bond index, the truth of the matter is that they had warned to remove is as far back as January 2015 for currency restrictions.

Was Buhari president in January?

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-05/nigeria-woes-deepen-as-jpmorgan-hits-emefiele-with-debt-warning

NB. I am totally indifferent about currency restrictions or JP Morgan itself.

I heard tonyebarcanista or Barcanista mentioned this as Buhari's failure in his thread.

undecided undecided angry angry
Odegelli has come again with her primary school "Civic Education" analysis. So you couldn't analyse the part where it was said that election uncertainties prompted the warning?

These people already knew that Buhari is an economic disaster (judging from his role in plunging Nigeria into ancient methods of trade by barter in 1984) and also knew that he'd win the election hence the warning. Now from May 29th till date, what stopped Buhari from appointing ministers? Why did Buhari encourage the steps taken by Emefiele in trying to increase the strength of the naira even when prominent CEOs cried out about the steps to strengthen Naira? Why was Buhari operating a one man show since then?

A good leader would have first of all, sort processes or ways to prevent an economic collapse but all we've been hearing from Buhari is corruption this and corruption that, albeit carrying out this battle on media and the pages of newspapers.

Your god Buhari is a cataclysmic failure and there's absolutely nothing you can do to help the baba "trade by barter" save face.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by tete7000(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
cc: obiagelle

But Buhari could have averted it. That is part of the reason he was voted in. He had four months to do something but chose to do nothing. Warning was issued during GEJ regime but the ban is taking place under Buhari, that is enough for the President to take the responsibility. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

Are you a liar or an illiterate where in any of that does it say "BUHARI" ASKED HIM TO DO THAT?

Why must you tell stupid lies just to score cheap points?
He was clearly referring to the AC Personalities and why the merger failed
at best we can only speculate since he did not name any person.What we do know to be a fact according to him is he did not sign such a resignation and HE WAS Buhari's running mate in 2011 after the merger talks broke down

The widespread allegation (unsubstantiated as it is) is that it was Tinubu who asked him to do this. Logically that makes more sense if they were having merger talks . Why would Buhari ask for that having nominated him? On the other hand it is logical for Tinubu to ask for something in return so please stop the LIES

Even on your Youtube Link It mentions Tinubu explicitly

Slow down and stop allowing yourself get excited unnecessarily and walk with me on this

ok?

is that possible?

Now tell me using your own words that he was speculating was the whole process meant to be in favor of?

The barber down my street?

He didnt mention buhari...you forgot to swear with your destiny that youre certain buhari must have been kept in the dark about all this while it happened.

i seriously dont know why youre ranting but ill tell you this usually people who cant have a sane and logical debate based on common sense start with insults...congrats you just made the list
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by omolami: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Obiageli, how proper or improper to say you are an illiterate or sycophant. Chose your word,, you said 'JP Morgan HAD WANTED to REMOVE' Nigeria since January. The fact remains that Nigeria was never removed in January. Nigeria was removed in September 2015 Who is the country's leader then? I advice you to be concerned with BBOG activism or are you tired of that or is Jonathan still in charge?
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by omonnakoda: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
eaglechild:

Lol!

JP Morgan chase is the largest bank in the USA and the fifth largest in the world and their assets run into trillions of dollars almost 100 times Nigeria's GDP.

The statement above clearly shows you know absolutely nothing about government bonds and how they work.
If not you would have known that JP Morgan GBI-
EM Broad index includes: Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia,
Hungary, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria,
Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, South
Africa, Thailand, and Turkey.

Unfortunately Nigeria will be struck off that list soon.

China, India and Brazil are on that list.
I advised you to read the link but you refused and put your ignorance on display.

JPM is a very big bank no doubt ,It has a Market Capitalization of $230 billion

Its financial accounts lists assets of $2 .57 trillion and liabilities of $2.34 trillion on its balance sheet
The difference is $230 billion = roughly the value of JPM today
Now I will advise you that you are not talking to your ignorant villager so please stop spouting falsehoods and inanities
Let me school you a little;

The difference between the the Assets and liabilities reflects the stockholders equity or current market valuation which you can compare with the Market Cap.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=JPM+Balance+Sheet&annual

Nigeria's GDP is about $500 billion . 100 times that is $50 trillion.
According to you JP Morgan has assets NEARLY $50 trillion this is a stupid lie you can refer to their balance sheet where they only have
TANGIBLE ASSETS of $175 billion dollars

In other to make comparisons you must compare like with like. Quite why you choose to compare ASSETS of JPM on the one hand with GDP is a bizarre conundrum . Compare TURNOVER with GDP and Assets wit Assets
Last Year JP Morgan had a Turnover of $91 billion compare to Nigeria's GDP of $500 billion.
Also you fail to mention liabilities.
JP morgan is valued by the Market today @ $231 billion.
Why did you not mention Nigeria's "Assets" what is the value of the oil in the ground in Nigeria ? Proven reserves of 37 billion barrels not to mention other assets.

Assuming everything you said was all true about the value of JPM(It is bulllshitt mostly) It would change nothing about JPMorgan's right to tell Nigeria what to do. Quite simply it is irrelevant. That is like saying because Dangote is so rich he can tell a Restaurant how to run their business. Crazy logic

JPMorgan's Bond Index is about 10 years old .Government bonds have been around for ever. You are the one that needs to learn how government bonds work.
Nigeria does not need JPM's imprimatur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by naijaking1: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians are really stupid.
Why would this bond issue be a problem? Why will Nigeria continue to swallow the bitter pills of the economic policies of the West? We tried SAP and currency devaluation and it didn't work. Has it not occurred to folks that the only thing developed countries sell is debt. Can one tell me the list of mineral resources in UK.

In Nigeria, when we want a car, we work hard, save money and buy it. But so-called developed nations do not operate like that. They want to.sell.debts. They call it mortgage, car or unsecured loans. You borrow $100 to pay back $120. And in the system, they leave out one important aspect--cash. Cash is king! Not being able to sell debt is good and bad. As a matter of fact, Nigeria should try and stay away from the debt market. USA is very deep in debt. But that is money they owe to themselves. Most of the USA debt is to the Fed Reserves. When Zenith bank owes Zenith bank, it is not as bad as XYZ company owing Zenith because Zenith can write off its debt and rebalance their book. But it will hunt down XYZ for unserviced debt.
Now watch some people that read some textbooks centered on the economic policies formulation of the West to come and vomit their defense of the bond market which they verily and practically do not understand.

Another economic quack, displaying complete ignorance of World economy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
The dullard is a failure. We have to grapple with that for the next four years.
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by 989900: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:
The dullard is a failure. We have to grapple with that for the next four years.

The most intelligent 'non-dullard' comment on here so far -- or not . . .
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by omonnakoda: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
refreshrate:

Slow down and stop allowing yourself get excited unnecessarily and walk with me on this

ok?

is that possible?

Now tell me using your own words that he was speculating was the whole process meant to be in favor of?

The barber down my street?

He didnt mention buhari...you forgot to swear with your destiny that youre certain buhari must have been kept in the dark about all this while it happened.

i seriously dont know why youre ranting but ill tell you this usually people who cant have a sane and logical debate based on common sense start with insults...congrats you just made the list

No where did I say HE was speculating. Clearly you have a problem comprehending English

Now I do not belong to the social class(yours) that "swear with destiny" or other ignorant superstitions. What is that??

You claimed that He said Buhari asked him to sign a letter of resignation. You have failed to substantiate that. You produced a link ? Have you looked at the link that YOU supplied. It mentioned TINUBU by name.

Bottomline you have failed to substantiate your allegation which is baseless

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by 989900: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

Its financial accounts lists assets of $2 .57 trillion and liabilities of $2.34 trillion on its balance sheet
Now I will advise you that you are not talking to your ignorant villager so please stop spouting falsehoods and inanities

The difference between the the Assets and liabilities reflects the stockholders equity or current market valuation which you can compare with the Market Cap.

According to you JP Morgan has assets NEARLY $50 trillion this is a stupid lie you can refer to their balance sheet where they only have
TANGIBLE ASSETS of $175 million dollars

In other to make comparisons you must compare like with like. Quite why you choose to compare ASSETS of JPM on the one hand with GDP is a bizarre conundrum . Compare TURNOVER with GDP and Assets wit Assets
Last Year JP Morgan had a Turnover of $91 billion compare to Nigeria's GDP of $500 billion.
Why did you not mention Nigeria's "Assets" what is the value of the oil in the ground in Nigeria ? Proven reserves of 37 billion barrels not to mention other assets.

Assuming everything you said was all true about the value of JPM(It is bulllshitt mostly) It would change nothing about JPMorgan's right to tell Nigeria what to do. Quite simply it is irrelevant. That is like saying because Dangote is so rich he can tell a Restaurant how to run their business. Crazy logic

JPMorgan's Bond Index is about 10 years old .Government bonds have been around for ever. You are the one that needs to learn how government bonds work.

This is what we call "come back to class so I can school you again". cheesy

Can you imagine "100 times Nigeria's GDP" . . . lol . . . yet they think 'Bubu' is the dullard.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by naijaking1: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

TANGIBLE ASSETS of $175 million dollars

JP Morgan is a private company, not a local governement, not a state goverment, and not a nation!
Why do you compare our nation -Nigeria with a small private company based in NY?
Go back to school, and find better comparison, ok!
Maybe you can compare Nigerian assets with those of NYC, NY state, or US of A!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaking1:

JP Morgan is a private company, not a local governement, not a state goverment, and not a nation!
Why do you compare our nation -Nigeria with a small private company based in NY?
Go back to school, and find better comparison, ok!
Maybe you can compare Nigerian assets with those of NYC, NY state, or US of A!
Your father is a dunce! Who is talking to you?
Are we coevals? come on go and play ,ediott

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by grandstar(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
TopHand:

My friend Goodluck PDP govt appointed this Bank governor, so if you say the Bank governor is incompetent and the person who gave him the job has poor understanding of economics please point your finger at the right person, in fact first wake up from your Alice in wonderland dream and wash ya face b4 then point ya finger

If buhari realises he is incompetent, the man should be cautioned. Buhari unfortunately does not. Economic s is not his strength!
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by naijaking1: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your father is a dunce! Who is talking to you?
Are we coevals? come on go and play ,ediott

Can't stop laughing!!!!
Address the issue if you can. No need to divert attention with your childish abuses!
Ignorant people with limited eyesight must not be allowed to lead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

No where did I say HE was speculating. Clearly you have a problem comprehending English

Now I do not belong to the social class(yours) that "swear with destiny" or other ignorant superstitions. What is that??

You claimed that He said Buhari asked him to sign a letter of resignation. You have failed to substantiate that. You produced a link ? Have you looked at the link that YOU supplied. It mentioned TINUBU by name.

Bottomline you have failed to substantiate your allegation which is baseless

Your emotions preclude you from being able to reason logically and as such it really makes no sense arguing with you, however sometime between now and when you go to sleep this issue will cross your mind again and youll tell yourself the truth. That for me is more important than what you spew here.

omonnakoda:

Personalities and why the merger failed[/b]
at best we can only speculate since he did not name any person.What we do know to be a fact according to him is he did not sign such a resignation and [b]HE WAS Buhari's running matey

Im going to believe the above was written by your fairy god mother. You just go insulting and exposing your uncultured self bereft of common sense, even what you wrote you deny. Guess its not me with the problem comprehending english as we can see.

what you wrote just now youre asking me where did you say such?

I really hope youre able to make it through school or whatever trade youre apprenticing at.
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaking1:

What's wrong with devaluing the naira when oil is approaching $20 a barrel?
What happens to our import dependant economy, what happens to inflation.

We would not become an export economy overnight
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
BushidoBlue:

My God in Heaven!!!
These guys are Satanic!!!!

Meanwhile one eediot has been arguing about this with me saying I don't understand English. maybe his parents house is very close to where they laid the juju covering their followers thinking
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
millionaireman:

Oby my dear,
Judging from the above statement of yours, I became convinced that you don't know why and how national currencies are valued and devalued.
Depending on trade indices, countries even purposely devalue their currencies to increase their exports. That is for countries with strong manufacturing base anyway.

But a country like Nigeria that hardly exports anything except crude oil cannot comfortably decide what it's currency can value vis a vis other countries' currencies.

Buhari promised during his campaign that he would make one Naira equal to one Dollar. That's the time Nigerians should have taken Ben Johnson from Buhari's campaign. But Jonathan phobia and Igbophobia wouldn't allow them.

What happens to our import dependant economy, what
happens to inflation.
We would not become an export economy overnight
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Caseless: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

mugu how far grin
nkita okigwe I de oooo grin

Where u go hide since?
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by phrancky(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Caseless:
Where u go hide since?
tonyebarcanista

Hope you are reading this?

And President Jonathan surrounded himself with clueless female minister of coordinating economy telling the whole world nigeria economy is safe.

God will have mercy on Jonathan for what he has put us through in this country

Someone whose height in life u will never attain is the one u call clueless. Little minds like u just go on the Internet and spew trash and call it comment. U have lost it bro and never knew common sense was this uncommon till I read ur post. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by phrancky(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by DJAmyluv: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Stupid woman but Buhari is responsible for improved power and working refineries abi? Ndi ala
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by mrjangaweed: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Caseless:

Where u go hide since?

kai see abokii dey blow igbo grin
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by BushidoBlue(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

kai see abokii dey blow igbo grin
In as much as you are dissatisfied with the President and his Party, his actions and policies, threatening the life of the president will land you in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Outgoing Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.