Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. (32151 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Segadem(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by tonychristopher: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have read countless comments from the pdp and it's supporters about the decision by JP Morgan to remove Nigeria from it's bond index, the truth of the matter is that they had warned to remove is as far back as January 2015 for currency restrictions.

Was Buhari president in January?

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-05/nigeria-woes-deepen-as-jpmorgan-hits-emefiele-with-debt-warning

NB. I am totally indifferent about currency restrictions or JP Morgan itself.

I heard tonyebarcanista or Barcanista mentioned this as Buhari's failure in his thread.

If this baba mai whatever isn't responsible for the JP Morgan ...its me that is responsible

Go to lagoon and tell that to the marines via marina

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by merry02(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Attention seekers.....but Buhari is responsible for power supply within 100 days?fools

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Caseless: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Asito:
If only I know what abi who a JP morgan is
na one of pdp neighbours be JP MORGAN...na bad man him be.
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by jkendy(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
I suggest Madam Obiageli shuts her lousy mouth up.
If PMB can take the credit and glory for what the previous administration had earlier laid the foundation, they should equally be ready to accept responsibility for truancy as well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Phatbutty: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm. Wu we go con blame now. Buhari abi Jonah
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by sparkle10(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have read countless comments from the pdp and it's supporters about the decision by JP Morgan to remove Nigeria from it's bond index, the truth of the matter is that they had warned to remove is as far back as January 2015 for currency restrictions.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-05/nigeria-woes-deepen-as-jpmorgan-hits-emefiele-with-debt-warning

I heard tonyebarcanista or Barcanista mentioned this as Buhari's failure in his thread.

The point is lack of fiscal direction by the present government fast tracked the de-listing. JP morgan saw no point in waiting.
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Meiji:
Then neither is Buhari responsible for the improvement in power supply.

U are an ingrate even u father know the truth
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Nonsense.

The stringent forex controls instituted by this administration in a bid to artificially keep the naira afloat for political gain among the plebeian ignoramus mob is why JP Morgan has threatened to delist us from the international bond market.

The bottom line is that foriegn investors in federal bonds are finding it very difficult to repatriate their yields on maturity and to make matters worse, bonds are issued in naira at the time of issuance but are valued in dollars on redemption.

So for example, if I invest 200 million naira in federal Bonds it will be automatically valued at the prevailing rate which I provide to my broker. So if in 5 mths I will recoup what I got back in line with how much dollars I invested.

So the artificial pricing of the naira which ought to be near 400 to a dollar by now is not making investors recoup what ordinarily they ought to.

This is the actual situation on ground. Bonds are bought to offset inflation and currency devaluation. If you intend borrowing then expect those who borrow you to get maximum interests from it.

Dangote had forecast the naira hitting 500 to a dollar before December this year. So all you are seeing with the naira is artificially overpriced with nothing to back it up. So the only way this administration can support this is to make forex handling and transfers difficult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria was out on red or whatever index and warned it will be deleted if measures were not taken. Buhari took over and did nothing and like every thing wrong since he took over, simply pass blame to Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by medtoks: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
They only "warned".Why didn't the present administration prevent it from happening.

This is just the beginning..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2015
All these people with wailing wailers as the only thing they can say, please now, try no matter how small (i said small not foolish) try and justify your point. Coming here and shouting wailing wailers blah blah blah seriously youre just hogging space with totally and absolutely no value and quite frankly makes it obvious you have nothing to offer.

Please let people who have things to say be able to have space to.

The jokes section should suffice for you guys or seun and other mods lalasticlala and co please can you open a new section for irrelevances so these chaps could have a field day there please?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Wildrage: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2015
I opened the thread thinking it was written by the original crumb chaser, the glory hunter of Bring back our girl fame, so disappointed it's a junk by an inconsequential, inferior Obiageli.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Xano(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Kingspin(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Am tired of hearing nonsense.
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Blindfolded mugu...gejist
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by ifeanyiokolo: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nawa for nijja. grin
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by laplace13: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
The warned.

You heard the warning and still let it happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by obailala(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by refreshrate: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
merry02:
Attention seekers.....but Buhari is responsible for power supply within 100 days?fools

Premium quality r3tards you mean?

calling them fools is an insult to fools themselves

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by merry02(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Noise makers.....but he is responsible for the high power supply within his 100 days in office? Fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Maccoy1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tonnierichy:
FTC for the 1st time ever!!

I dedicate this to uncommon sense!! The uncommon sense of the OP, to all supporters of PMB also, wu with their uncommon senses thought and still thinks PMB is d right man for the Job!! Our uncommon senses will make us proud someday am sure!!
Happy Sunday to all*

OMG shocked, introvert is right on my tail cheesy
am not a pmb fan,but you don't have to use hate speech to pass ur msg
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Obiagelli:

It's part of PMBs failure thou i'm a APC but the truth must be told,he is in government and must be responsible for anything that happens under his watch

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Things are set to get worse for the Duara dullard who wants to replicate the lazy Saudi petrodollar economy.

Bloomberg recently forecast crude crashing to $20 by the last quarter of 2015.

Iran entering the market, economic melt down in the US and Eurozone coupled with Saudi Arabia's silly sectarian war in Yemen which has so far seen that shaytan kingdom spend over $30bn in less than a year to oust Houthi Shiite rebels, we can expect more oil glut in the global market.

[size=18pt]
The Shmitta is here!

September 23![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria was out on red or whatever index and warned it will be. deleted if measure was not taken. Buhari took over and did nothing and like every thing wrong since he took over, simply pass the blame to Jona. All the energy expended trying to defending buhari should have been used in fixing the problems or least suggest a viable solution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Obiagelli:

I guess u caused it den!!!
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by eedriyz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Do you think they care about the facts? nope, they're only concerned about their emotions. GEJ lost remember?
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by lomprico(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Not suprised! Whenever something good happens in this administration even if its gej's achievement, apc supporters will shout sai baba, if its a bad thing or a failed promise of bubu they will blame it on gej.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Obiagelli:

I think you don't understand. In January the JP Morgan warned Nigeria over Transparency in our market and others that the CBN took swift action. They NEVER delisted Nigeria. The reason for delistment has everything to do with tinkering of the FX and lack of Fiscal policy by Buhari which has caused lots of discomfort by investors. Go read girl

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by Darlduchi: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
95% of ministerial post so far are occupied by the Northern muslims, yet it takes bring back our girls advocate to defend this Arewa Administration. What a shame.

Is she done searching for her missing Girls?
Re: Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. by babashiko(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
But then what is his body language says do to this because some of you claimed that his body language is what brought us the little stability we have in electricity supply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.