Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) (4352 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by miney: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
In recent time, rants and blame have always been put on guys for forcing ladies into intimacy. If you think that only guys act weird when denied them entrance to promising land, then your cluelessness can be likened to that of a man who ruled the nation for nearly 6 years and threw the nation into a state of calamity

Note: No matter how we try to embellish pre-marital sex, it will never change fact that it's actually bad, so all ye pastors, don't castigate me cos this is not to encourage pre-marital sex

Now lemme keep the ball rolling

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them S ex

1. She tags you an Impotent

If you think only guys want to know the intimacy capacity of the opposite sex or want have sex for fun, then you must seriously be sleeping on a moving okada. Some ladies hope to get laid once they visit you. But failing to do the needful on their visit to your abode will make them label you impotent, and make your assumed impotence the thrush of discussion among their friends. It is thus started, do you know Lalasticlala/Kingtom/Wristbangle is sheer impotent? Imagine he couldn't even lay a finger on me despite how hot and sexy I was. and the hours spent in his God forbidden room.

2. She starts acting weird the next day

Someone you barely had misunderstanding with suddenly started nagging for no reason, isn't that funny? Her action after the next day can be likened to how Ayo Fayose was discouraging people from voting Buhari cheesy

3. She might call the relationship a Quit

I'm a living witness to this and heaven can bear me witness. A lady has once dumped my ass just because I failed to take advantage of her intimate feeling. Her supposed love for me headed on diminishing returns and within the tinkle of an eye, that was the end of it. I would have broken my celibacy, if I had taken advantage of her wanton ;P

4. She Waits for a Pay Back

Revenge, they say, is sweeter when served hot. Believe me, she is definitely going to wait for the day she will pay you back in her own coins. When you so much desire it and your pestle has made a tent in your short, she mercilessly will leave you starved of forbiden fruit while dying to have it.

5. She Cheats on you

They will be like 'when my bae can't use his instrument to deal with me or can't make out with or give me that feeling whenever I come visting, I will need to get assistant/supporting bae(s) to service me whenever I get into the mood'. This is how some of them are likely to cheat on their boyfriends when they were denied it

6. She Flirts

They will start flirting with other guys just to make you feel she is giving them a chance since you are not doing your responsibilities (not all of them though)

more >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/ways-nigerian-babes-react-when-you-deny.html

Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by 1miccza: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Absolutely spot on!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by Miracle4Sure: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okiez
Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by Adatob(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Sexuality!!!
Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by freethinker01: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Idodo oro!
Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by captainobvious: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2015
She bleeps a close associate of yours, and then dump your sorry-ass.
Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by Sunexy(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Sumtyms she myt do a 3sum job to provoke u
grin grin grin
Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by MisterLongman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
if you request for sex, they will treat you like some sex-starved dude but if they want sex and you don't oblige them, every body in your area will know that you are impotent the following day

2 Likes

Re: Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) by 400billionman: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Not surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Counsel / See Some Hilarious Photos To Prove That “love Is Really Blind” / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.