Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? (709 Views)

Badoo Defies Police Clampdown / Old Girls Scheming To Sack Queen’s College Principal – PTA / Police Order Clampdown On MASSOB, Arrest 22 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? by cevek11: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Last month I received a bill from EKEDP that shocked me (about 11k)... my mistake was to think it a one off and pay.
This month it's 25k. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (((how!!!)))
Now I believe in ghosts, because I didn't use this much power.
I stay alone in a mini flat. Fridge is off most times as nothing is in it. Work crazy, plus traffic (island things) so I am hardly around. Even on the weekends!
Buhari please enter this electric power people fast... they seem to want to cash out fast on the masses...

And they won't install prepaid meters ooo
Re: EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? by dejavski(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Same thing from my end sad they billed us 40K!!!
I had to go and complain at their office and they were saying gibberish that even if it's 10k I should bring it so they can rectify it angry
Re: EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? by cevek11: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
10k for what Would the 10k be in the bill or is it a fee on its own?
Re: EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? by cevek11: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejavski:
Same thing from my end sad they billed us 40K!!!
I had to go and complain at their office and they were saying gibberish that even if it's 10k I should bring it so they can rectify it angry

Re: EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? by dejavski(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
cevek11:

They said it's to reset it to normal charges
Re: EKEDP; Scheming To Cash Out Before Buhari's Clampdown? by udysweet(f): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is the dilema I have been facing for sometime now. Ekedp is something else! And then you don't even know who to go to! Its sad

(1) (Reply)

“ AAU Professor Abducted And Killed By In - Law” – Police. / Two Unizik Students Hack Into The Account Of Vice President Osinbajo, Steals N8m / Islam Vs Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.