Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? (1752 Views)

Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Pls Help Suggest The Best Possible Way To Tell Her She S Wasting Her Time Wit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by sweetlove(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
Most Guys, have the problem of Not spending time with their Girlfriend,even if it is weekend Or working days!
so Ladies how do you get your bf to spend more time wit you?
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by Odeku(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2006
make love to her. one you put the smark down she will spend more time with you
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by Coco29(f): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
i set rules from the out set, rule breaker are punished tongue ie I STOP TALKING TO THEM.

what is the point of asking a man o baby when am i gunna see you, well you know how i see it, if you don't spend time with me some one else will.

i could not be assed to run behind him.
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by daviesmania(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2012
Seems dis is meant 4 babes so let me just offer a piece of advice, make love to him all de time & demand less. Try dis & u wil hav a testimony.
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by ckkris: 5:11pm On May 02, 2012
Make sure you dont disturb when Chelsea is playing.
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by slimyem: 5:17pm On May 02, 2012
if a man want REALLY wants to be with you,he'll create time with you no matter how tight his schedule is..
No need to sweat it!
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by mykejones(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2012
Who r u people giving the advice to? Did u guys check wen the story was first placed? 2006!!!
Smh..una jus wan type!
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by slimyem: 6:03pm On May 02, 2012
mykejones: Who r u people giving the advice to? Did u guys check wen the story was first placed? 2006!!!
Smh..una jus wan type!
doesnt matter!
Someone else can learn from it too!
U sef just wan type!
Abi no be so?
Re: How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? by mykejones(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2012
slimyem: doesnt matter!
Someone else can learn from it too!
U sef just wan type!
Abi no be so?
U jus allow me waste my data plan. Na ur handle i see wey make me enter!

(1) (Reply)

What Am I To Do? Please Advise Me. / Help! I Think I Might Turn Suicidal! / Time Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.