Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity (21898 Views)

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by midolian(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"it is called 'change'".
Na u sabi cheesy
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by nasoeb: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Gwan2:
Is either dia is somtin wrong wit diz Eastern folkz or dey are juz being mischievous.
B4 Rochas decamp frm PDP, i use to read how Rochas is d best Gov in Nigéria, hw Imo state corpete are d best paid in d country, hw civil servant not only enjoy a pay above d minimum wage of #18,000 but a state minimum of #22,000....hw Rochas has transform d face of Imo state and wil make a gud president in Nigéria...and so many gud tins abt diZ man.
MIND U AL DIZ MEDIA HYPE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OR PROPAGANDA WENT ON WITHOUT ANY CLAIM TO D CONTRARY FRM D IMO PEOPLE...atleast o dint read of any
Fastforward....Rochas decamp frm PDP, all of a sudden dsame messiah has finally turned d devils incarnate, being insensitive to d state civil Servants..etc.
And ur clamouring 4 a Republic wit diz kind of display?...
you are realy a conehead scratch face high on cheap postenor 2. Was okorocha ever in pdp or apga

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Naijiant: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by midolian(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
why is my Igbo people so cunny?
why do we squeeze ourself inside young shall grow bus and run to Yoruba land for survival??
dalu o

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by omenka(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
If true, then this is wickedness!

How can you travel alongside over 100 others with state's money when workers are still being owed several months of salary arrears.
I just dey watch Okorocha, Al Makura and Aregbesola with bluetooth.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by midolian(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2015
omenka:
I just dey watch Okorocha, Al Makura and Aregbesola with bluetooth.
cheesy cheesy

I swear dem dey fall my hand bigtime.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by frisky2good(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
When elections come they will still vote a candidate nominated by him.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
fashoo2010:
Na wa oo ...sometimes, u begin to wonder why public office holders treat civil servant d way they like...

Thats what we should expect if the biafra thing should work, imagine they cant even look after their own people and states. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by MadCow1: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
When I was saying it here that Rochas was a joke of a human being, many attacked me including his side chick Berem.

grin

Una never hala.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by LastSurvivor: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Prodigal son, unfortunately he will never b accepted back
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Africanpride: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Tomorrow now this idiot go come out say him nor corrupt. The kind of money this nigeria leaders spend on some useless project, those leader in western countries don't spend half of it.

And there citizens see the dividends, even though there is corruption there too but at least they do for the citizens.

Our own the citizens nor dey benefit and thing. Hunger, poverty every.

If say i be boko na all this foolish leader i for dey bomb.

Na my own i talk soo
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by NICOGRAVITY: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2015
It's a big shame to see people continue to suffer when provision has been made already.
IF MEN WERE GOD!!!
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Some news items not just worth reading undecided ...Next Pls!
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by slap1(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Obviously, APC won't work for the South East.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by osimataylor(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
"33 or there about"did you include the retinue of PA's and securities and even oshomole wife in ur figure?Free ur mind from these propaganda my friend.
midolian:
This is a serious issue, man. Bubu isn't owing anyone. Plus Bubu travels for very good reasons and will never spend the country's money as Okorocha is doing to his state's. How can you travel with 100 others(using state's money) when you complain of insufficient fund to cater for the need of the workers? This to me, is insensitivity of the highest order angry

..And I hope this is not true. Remember when Buhari was traveling to the US, the wailers media reported he was going with over 100 delegates whereas he was going with 33 or thereabout

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by greatestman(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Somebody should said one chance bus (government)
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by mbulela: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2015
the 419 this guy practiced in Abidjan is still in his blood.
How did we develop a polity that churns out scam artists, fraudsters and outright thugs with such reckless abandon?
Across the political divide we have funny charlatans holding the levers of vital state organs.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by eph12(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Gwan2:
Is either dia is somtin wrong wit diz Eastern folkz or dey are juz being mischievous.
B4 Rochas decamp frm his former party, i use to read how Rochas is d best Gov in Nigéria, hw Imo state corpers are d best paid in d country, hw civil servant not only enjoy a pay above d minimum wage of #18,000 but a state minimum of #22,000....hw Rochas has transform d face of Imo state and wil make a gud president in Nigéria...and so many gud tins abt diZ man.
MIND U AL DIZ MEDIA HYPE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OR PROPAGANDA WENT ON WITHOUT ANY CLAIM TO D CONTRARY FRM D IMO PEOPLE...atleast i dint read of any
Fastforward....Rochas decamp frm his former party, all of a sudden dsame messiah has finally turned d devil's incarnate, being insensitive to d state civil Servants..etc.
And ur clamouring 4 a Republic wit diz kind of display?...
Your point sir?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by ostopsmich(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2015
For solutions to overweight, protruding tummy and others, visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
If true, then this is wickedness!

How can you travel alongside over 100 others with state's money when workers are still being owed several months of salary arrears.
He is a Progressive,what do you expect?
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by eph12(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Doesn't this sound iffy that everyone who spoke to this day did so claiming anonymity?.

I mean if they're saying the truth why speak under such guise? The labor leader and the industrialist? I would have understood were they civil servants, but since they're not why hide?.

But Rochas if this is true you Bleep up sha!.
Like as if most news talking about the previous government are not with unnamed source. Now you remember that no names were mentioned but when it suits you you won't remember.,
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by ndcide(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Tell me just one APC controlled state that's not in a sorry state. As much as some like to call PDP Devils.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Chibuhealth(f): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Osinbanjo is travelling , Buhari is travelling, Rochas is travelling.... APC like to waka up nd down. Stupid idi.ots

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Godset1: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2015
[size=48pt]UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET. APC.=CHANGE. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF CHANGE UNA CALL FOR.[/size]
midolian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okorocha-s-trip-to-turkey-cripples-state-as-workers-residents-lament-govt-insincerity/220189/
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Gboliwe: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahahha

"If this is true...", "I hope this isn't a propaganda...", "I don't believe this..."

The above is what we read these days after a report. Tells so much about the media and how much the country believes in them.

This administration is just built on a pack of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
I hope this is not some propaganda again.

Rochas, If this is true, then you are worse than the devil himself. Waaaaat! angry
Okorocha has gone with 'The Boys' for post-tenure investment. The needs to 'settle' the boys with Foreign Trip too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers / Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.