Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,405 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity (21916 Views)

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by luggy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
okorocha is a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Its all about radio Biafra. They used hot fm before election and now the pirate radio.
you mean pdp is behind radio Biafra?
Besides I dont think workers would have cared whatever radio Biafra is dishing out if their salaries were not owed

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Duru1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:
The twisting of facts and outright falsehood by media houses affiliated to political parties should be put on check. 3 Governors of Akwa Ibom, Imo and Abia embarked on that economic trip but only Imo has been grounded. And who said that civil servants have not been paid. I can reliably say it loud that Imo State has paid one month ahead. So in essence the Government is not owing any active civil servant but has rather overpaid till September. Even the parastatals are being paid at this moment.

Its time for Buhari to take strict measures against false and manipulative reports from paid media houses.

Are you one of the civil servants in Imo State? Okay for the sake of posterity, how could this Okorocha's delusional trip Turkey of all places expose Imo State to industrial Greenland? Is this idiotic trip a part of industrial crash program that required 100 people in the entourage? How long will the crash program last in order to give the 100 people enough skill set to fire off industrial revolution in Imo State? This is the type of behavior that creates funny names for Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:
you mean pdp is behind radio Biafra?
Besides I dont think workers would have cared whatever radio Biafra is dishing out if their salaries were not owed

The salary issue was in most Nigerian States which prompted the bail out. Imo did not owe till June. You can understand this whole blackmail when you read where some people claim Imo owed 11 months. Imo owed Pensioners for more than 12 years before Okorocha started clearing them in phases which was even criticised by many of us. Today same people are making it seem that pension arrears which he reduced originated from him. I am totally against owing workers but singling out Okorocha for blackmail is silly.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

I do visit Imo and I've seen hundreds if schools and several bypass in Owerri and several road remodelling and I've been to Orlu and equally saw same. Imo has developed drastically that Imo Airport is now the 4th busiest in Nigeria. Busier than Kano and Ibadan.

I lived in Imo all my life and I will inform you that. It has never been this bad in Imo. Take it from me. I don't live in Imo anymore, but I worked in the Old Imo General Hospital that has been run aground. I have an aging father that I'm supporting because for the first time in Imo state Pension has been delayed for months on end; December cheques of last year bounced... I can go on and on, I'm not a jobless critic but this is how it has affected me.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Duru1:

Are you one of the civil servants in Imo State? Okay for the sake of posterity, how could this Okorocha's delusional trip Turkey of all places expose Imo State to industrial Greenland? Is this idiotic trip a part of industrial crash program that required 100 people in the entourage? How long will the crash program last in order to give the 100 people enough skill set to fire off industrial revolution in Imo State? This is the type of behavior that creates funny names for Africans.

Write same for Abia and Akwa Ibom who went for same Turkish investors summit. I am equally against such number but I am only against singling out Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
mykl01:

I lived in Imo all my life and I will inform you that. It has never been this bad in Imo. Take it from me. I don't live in Imo anymore, but I worked in the Old Imo General Hospital that has been run aground. I have an aging father that I'm supporting because for the first time in Imo state Pension has been delayed for months on end; December cheques of last year bounced... I can go on and on, I'm not a jobless critic but this is how it has affected me.

Pension owed for years before Okorocha reduced it. I can see you are one of the shameless liars.

http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/18/governor-okorocha-pays-arrears-to-pensioners-in-imo-state/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Pension owed for years before Okorocha reduced it. I can see you are one of the shameless liars.

Go Away!! Don't come here and call me names. You can deceive others, but not me... and the hungry old folks. Let's assume you are correct though I can tell you that you are not, why are salaries being owed and the golden fat stomach governor instead of reducing them has jetted off to Turkey?
Ohakim lost because of his arrogance, as for workers welfare, he never owed anyone. I can also Tell you that Udenwa owed no one, so this issue of pension owed for years is part of the scam you guys have come up with.
I have also engaged with you in a civil manner but if you call me names here, I will pounce on you mercilessly. Some of us are also street boys who are undergoing reforms so don't try your thuggery with me.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/18/governor-okorocha-pays-arrears-to-pensioners-in-imo-state/

Imo state blog? And you want me to take you as a serious person? Find a more credible sauce for this your saucer of lies. Mtcheww... next abeg.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by imsuboi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
OkutaNla:
I am beginning to believe that there's an organized conspiracy to persistently smear Rochas in the media. This view was reinforced after reading his recent Sun Newspaper interview. Contrary to NL propaganda, the guy remains a performer.

Do you currently reside in Imo State?
Its obvious you don't. So STFU & stop behaving like you know it all. Rochas is a scam! (The greatest scam after Nigeria & Buhari)

SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by bendovex: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
This abagworo is the worst kind of human on earth. Infact your type is the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. Just look at how you're defending a devil. How much are you being paid?
Imo state as it is right now, is in a complete mess. I find it funny that a fool like abagworo would know about what's happening in imo state better than the people that are on ground. Reading through his idiotic comments makes me wanna curse him and his entire lineage. What a fool.
Okorocha embarked on a similar fruitless trip to Turkey four years ago, now he has repeated it again. This time around spending the taxpayers money while owing workers, and this slowpoke of a person called abagworo is shamelessly defending him.
Just come to secretariate or any part of owerri and make these careless comments and see if you won't be stoned to death. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by GenbIoodykiller: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
this has nothing to do with lord bubu taking this man to meet obama, bro. You are still not doing the wailing thing the way you ought to

mai gworo grin
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
bendovex:
This abagworo is the worst kind of human on earth. Infact your type is the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. Just look at how you're defending a devil. How much are you being paid?
Imo state as it is right now, is in a complete mess. I find it funny that a fool like abagworo would know about what's happening in imo state better than the people that are on ground. Reading through his idiotic comments makes me wanna curse him and his entire lineage. What a fool.
Okorocha embarked on a similar fruitless trip to Turkey four years ago, now he has repeated it again. This time around spending the taxpayers money while owing workers, and this slowpoke of a person called abagworo is shamelessly defending him.
Just come to secretariate or any part of owerri and make these careless comments and see if you won't be stoned to death. Nonsense!

First of all you are the fool here. Jonathan and his fellow PDP people fought every effort to bring investors to Imo State and now we are in the ruling party. I am not in support of Government taking 100 people to Turkey but why single out Okorocha? There are things you cannot dispute.

1 Okorocha inherited pension arears spanning into years but has reduced many but still owe some. Why would you and your stupid folks lie that this is the 1st time.

2 Imo State pays the highest minimum wage in Nigeria. It might not be a wise decision but its true.

3 That Okorocha inherited 98% dilapidated schools but has reduced it to highest 30% in 4 years. We all remember how Emmanuel College, Akwakuma girls, Owerri city school et al were before Okorocha.

4 Imo Airport is now the 4th busiest in Nigeria. Despite average 27% decline in Nigeria, Imo rose 11% with over 11000 more passengers in 2nd quater.

5 In this years WAEC, Imo has risen from 12th to 3rd. I remember when you all blamed Okorocha's free education for the 12th position.

6 Imo has received the highest FDI for this year and is finally about to actualise what PDP's political wickedness tried to prevent. The 3.5 billion Dollar Assa gas plant. Okigwe is already hosting a new mega investment of the largest bottling factory in Nigeria.

The major problem we have in Imo is the state of most federal roads which indicts the PDP from Jonathan to Ihedioha. Everyday we see pictures from their shameless agents trying to blame Okorocha.

There has been a sudden population increase in Owerri and Imo State in general which has brought about a new challenge in urban management. Therefore it is duty of all to help manage such situation. I am in support of true criticism like design of some major roads and owing of workers but never be part of the grand plan to prevent Okorocha from growing politically.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Lucasinho(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Abagworo:

First of all you are the fool here. Jonathan and his fellow PDP people fought every effort to bring investors to Imo State and now we are in the ruling party. I am not in support of Government taking 100 people to Turkey but why single out Okorocha? There are things you cannot dispute.

1 Okorocha inherited pension arears spanning into years but has reduced many but still owe some. Why would you and your stupid folks lie that this is the 1st time.

2 Imo State pays the highest minimum wage in Nigeria. It might not be a wise decision but its true.

3 That Okorocha inherited 98% dilapidated schools but has reduced it to highest 30% in 4 years. We all remember how Emmanuel College, Akwakuma girls, Owerri city school et al were before Okorocha.

4 Imo Airport is now the 4th busiest in Nigeria. Despite average 27% decline in Nigeria, Imo rose 11% with over 11000 more passengers in 2nd quater.

5 In this years WAEC, Imo has risen from 12th to 3rd. I remember when you all blamed Okorocha's free education for the 12th position.

6 Imo has received the highest FDI for this year and is finally about to actualise what PDP's political wickedness tried to prevent. The 3.5 billion Dollar Assa gas plant. Okigwe is already hosting a new mega investment of the largest bottling factory in Nigeria.

The major problem we have in Imo is the state of most federal roads which indicts the PDP from Jonathan to Ihedioha. Everyday we see pictures from their shameless agents trying to blame Okorocha.

There has been a sudden population increase in Owerri and Imo State in general which has brought about a new challenge in urban management. Therefore it is duty of all to help manage such situation. I am in support of true criticism like design of some major roads and owing of workers but never be part of the grand plan to prevent Okorocha from growing politically.
bloodY liar....did i hear u say Rochas is not owning workers up to seven months salaries....workers starving to dead....u must be the Devil backing the ocockoracha....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by mandax: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Na from Turkey Okorocha go get the next votes?

It is ember months. This abagworo tell us two months ago that by December 2015; this Okorocha government go don ready with a new sports stadium to replace the Sam Okwaraji stadium in Orlu which Okorocha bulldozers rendered useless.

Okorocha appeared to start with good intentions as governor. Later, he pitted himself in a fight against a few political opponents in Orlu areas where he gets his highest number of votes.

Because of his fight, he got into overall punishment of every body here - old government projects and the ones he proposed or started abandoned.
He went into having 90% of his development efforts in the state capital.

Does Okorocha want to end politics because of his bitterness against his traditional voters?
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by bendovex: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
lies from the pit of hell.

Abagworo:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter / How Aisha Buhari's Impostor, 'amina Villa' Duped Chicason Of N150 Million / APC Women And Youth For South East Rally At Owerri, Imo State. PICTORIAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.