Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity (21917 Views)

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Billygee2u: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
If true, then this is wickedness!

How can you travel alongside over 100 others with state's money when workers are still being owed several months of salary arrears.
blame Nigerian Union of Workers and the civil servants who refused to embark on indefinite strike.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Lionel8(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=37988067]

my people my people...this is just the beginning,as many that voted for him go hear am.mitcheeeew
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by suyamasta(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
arabianights:

Kai!!! this is really disheartning.fake people every where.No wonder Gmb is finding it difficult getting credible nominees as ministers
Yes o very annoying!
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gwan2:
Is either dia is somtin wrong wit diz Eastern folkz or dey are juz being mischievous.
B4 Rochas decamp frm his former party, i use to read how Rochas is d best Gov in Nigéria, hw Imo state corpers are d best paid in d country, hw civil servant not only enjoy a pay above d minimum wage of #18,000 but a state minimum of #22,000....hw Rochas has transform d face of Imo state and wil make a gud president in Nigéria...and so many gud tins abt diZ man.
MIND U AL DIZ MEDIA HYPE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OR PROPAGANDA WENT ON WITHOUT ANY CLAIM TO D CONTRARY FRM D IMO PEOPLE...atleast i dint read of any
Fastforward....Rochas decamp frm his former party, all of a sudden dsame messiah has finally turned d devil's incarnate, being insensitive to d state civil Servants..etc.
And ur clamouring 4 a Republic wit diz kind of display?...
Don't mind my Igbo brothers. They kw he is still the best and the only igbo man that can ever near becoming d president of Nigeria, My brothers are just angry because is an APC, But the guy thing is that Rochas kws how to handle dem perfectly, that was why he won the re election even with there witch hunting. Rochas is a political gladiator he belive in population and that is why he roles well with the northerns, Rochas has the biggest foundation in west African. He is a very good man but sentiment has covered the eyes of my igbo brothers.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Doesn't this sound iffy that everyone who spoke to this day did so claiming anonymity?.

I mean if they're saying the truth why speak under such guise? The labor leader and the industrialist? I would have understood were they civil servants, but since they're not why hide?.
don't mind dem, they are just witch hunting the best Governor in south east.

But Rochas if this is true you Bleep up sha!.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny1313:

Don't mind my Igbo brothers. They kw he is still the best and the only igbo man that can ever near becoming d president of Nigeria, My brothers are just angry because is an APC, But the guy thing is that Rochas kws how to handle dem perfectly, that was why he won the re election even with there witch hunting. Rochas is a political gladiator he belive in population and that is why he roles well with the northerns, Rochas has the biggest foundation in west African. He is a very good man but sentiment has covered the eyes of my igbo brothers.
if you do not live or a frequent visitor to Imo state please keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
JEGA01:
This is a very careless comment. It is so because not everyone voted for him and now they are all suffering for it. Remember It was a tough one between him and ihedioha.
Nothing was Tough der. Imo is too small for Rochester to loss election. Becoming Nigeria president is his major priority.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by blecele: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
It serves the Imolites right.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Mbediogu(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okorocha-s-trip-to-turkey-cripples-state-as-workers-residents-lament-govt-insincerity/220189/

His ability to steal na 'follow come'.
It is factory fitted by the devil that created
him. I blame imolites for sparing him during
otokoto riots, and till now. He is not in
good terms with Ezes, Civil servants or
business elite of the state. His case will
be the litmus test for Buharis fight against
corruption
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by yang(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Imo state Governor and Hausaman saboteur Rochas Okoroawusa recently announced he was going to turkey with 100 people in his delegation

I simply wondered why there were so many people in a single delegation and wondered where the benevolence from a wicked man who has refused to pay Primary school teachers and doctors came from to take 100 people to Turkey

Here is my theory

CBN has just paid Imo Bailout funds

Of course the money was not paid to the civil servants as Salary

CBN restriction make it impossible to shift dollars abroad throught the usualmoney laundering that politicians do

Okoroawusa selects 100 people to come to turkey with no bags and checks into the plane 100 bags of dollars

The people are instructed to carry these bags into turkey without opening it

Turkey with its corruption and porous b orders will turn a blind eye as the money is entering the country at the airport or Okoroawusa agent in turkey will settle them

Imo people remain poorer

Please before you reply think of when you travel in a group of 100 people and how it is impossible and rowdy it is to process all these people at the airport and their bags especially when you are travelling on a single ticket

Of course the bags will come into the plane cabin as hand luggage and not checked into the trunk of the plane and also that the Fat pig OKOROAWUSA the Hausa Saboteur is travelling from VIP Lounge where there is almost no security checks

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by sniperr007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
OkutaNla:
I am beginning to believe that there's an organized conspiracy to persistently smear Rochas in the media. This view was reinforced after reading his recent Sun Newspaper interview. Contrary to NL propaganda, the guy remains a performer.

Wat has he performed? No sentiments, he has failed, same as other governors.

Imo people shouldn't complain, dey reelected him so shud dance d music.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:
if you do not live or a frequent visitor to Imo state please keep quiet

Am from Imo state and I work and base in Owerri.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny1313:

Am from Imo state and I work and base in Owerri.
I am sure you love the quality of construction he does for eg

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:
I am sure you love the quality of construction he does for eg
Go to Aba den u ll kw that Rochas is God sent.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny1313:

Go to Aba den u ll kw that Rochas is God sent.
why should I go aba ?if aba rds have issues that is for there gov to solve..why should I lower the standard because others have no standards? Roads that start developing cracks after one rainfall season and you are not ashamed of that because your neighbour decided not too construct any at all?why not compare owerri rd constructions to Enugu rd constructions and see whether you will not bow your head in shame since Imo collects higher revenue from Abuja and has higher potential of igr(oil)

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by ijekul(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gwan2:
MIND U AL DIZ MEDIA HYPE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OR PROPAGANDA WENT ON WITHOUT ANY CLAIM TO D CONTRARY FRM D IMO PEOPLE...atleast i dint read of any

U just answered urself.if u didn't read any how did u know d pple were not complaining then?bro talk d one u sabi,leave matter for mathias
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by okuse(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okorocha well done ooooo. Imo citizens have not started crying yet, sebi they voted that criminal let them suffer it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Kiakia(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
The government of President Muhamadu Buhari shoul sent a bill ASAP to the National Assembly for the repeal of Section 308 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigera,1999 as amended if truly he wants to fight corruption in all it's ramifications. This section of the constitution has outlived it's usefulness in our present day Nigeria and does not bear relevance any longer. PMB must start his fight to exterminate corruption from here!
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:
why should I go aba ?if aba rds have issues that is for there gov to solve..why should I lower the standard because others have no standards? Roads that start developing cracks after one rainfall season and you are not ashamed of that because your neighbour decided not too construct any at all?why not compare owerri rd constructions to Enugu rd constructions and see whether you will not bow your head in shame since Imo collects higher revenue from Abuja and has higher potential of igr(oil)
Rochas is better than all the past governor of Imo state unless Sam.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny1313:

Rochas is better than all the past governor of Imo state unless Sam.
we should set higher standards for ourselves....we need to criticize govt when they fail and derail and not play the ostrich

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Agbaworo!!!!!!!!!

Over to you.

I told you not to be deceiving people with your fake posts.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by kenny1313(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:
we should set higher standards for ourselves....we need to criticize govt when they fail and derail and not play the ostrich
Yes I support we criticize , but not witch hunting.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:

Nnaa Enugu roads are equally developing potholes. It is same everywhere. Our weather in this part of the country leaves the roads wet almost all year round. The only place roads were constructed to last long is Rivers State by Amaechi. Rivers part of East West road constructed last year by FG has so worn off that you might think it was done 10 years ago. If you do same quality in Sokoto, it will last at least 10 years.

What I fail to understand about roads constructed by Okorocha is absence of walkways or putting walkways after drainage. There's a way Enugu government cleverly designed walkways that kind of hides the open drainage and separates pedestrians from vehicles. Imo needs to copy that.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
mykl01:
Agbaworo!!!!!!!!!

Over to you.

I told you not to be deceiving people with your fake posts.

There's a difference between criticism, witch hunting and outright falsehood. 3 State delegates went to Turkey for business discussion and they are Imo, Abia and Akwa Ibom. How could Thisday lie that Imo is grounded while Abia and Akwa Ibom are not.

The truth is that the whole hullabaloo is aimed at stopping Okorocha's popularity. Has any IPOB member or MASSOB been killed in Imo since Okorocha was Governor? Why is radio Biafra all about lying against him. The battle is a big one which Okorocha will win.
Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

There's a difference between criticism, witch hunting and outright falsehood. 3 State delegates went to Turkey for business discussion and they are Imo, Abia and Akwa Ibom. How could Thisday lie that Imo is grounded while Abia and Akwa Ibom are not.

The truth is that the whole hullabaloo is aimed at stopping Okorocha's popularity. Has any IPOB member or MASSOB been killed in Imo since Okorocha was Governor? Why is radio Biafra all about lying against him. The battle is a big one which Okorocha will win.
any link to prove it was Imo ,abia and akwa ibom in that trip?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2015

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rochas is a big fraud. 27 LGA hospitals grounded. Roads uncompleted, pensions unpaid, salaries unpaid.... the worst part is that some young people will come here to try and whitewash him. He is just a big, fat criminal.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by asha80(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

http://www.ireporteronline.com/p6681_imo-abia-akwa-ibom-governors-business-community-storm-turkish-investors-summit
ok seen but rochas really needs to up his game because his reputation is in all time low in imo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
mykl01:
Rochas is a big fraud. 27 LGA hospitals grounded. Roads uncompleted, pensions unpaid, salaries unpaid.... the worst part is that some young people will come here to try and whitewash him. He is just a big, fat criminal.

Then let us support him to complete them. No where in Nigeria has everything completed or mention just one State.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Other states have paid wages and pensions up to when due, but your Hero is owing everyone, which is why the state appears grounded.
Okorocha has no popularity again, the one he gained on joining Apga has been frittered away by his insensitive policies.
Own up and say that in reality you are only trying to save face, because for all I know development and Imo state have long since parted ways.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
asha80:
ok seen but rochas really needs to up his game because his reputation is in all time low in imo

Its all about radio Biafra. They used hot fm before election and now the pirate radio.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
mykl01:

Other states have paid wages and pensions up to when due, but your Hero is owing everyone, which is why the state appears grounded.
Okorocha has no popularity again, the one he gained on joining Apga has been frittered away by his insensitive policies.
Own up and say that in reality you are only trying to save face, because for all I know development and Imo state have long since parted ways.

I do visit Imo and I've seen hundreds if schools and several bypass in Owerri and several road remodelling and I've been to Orlu and equally saw same. Imo has developed drastically that Imo Airport is now the 4th busiest in Nigeria. Busier than Kano and Ibadan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar / "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka / FCTA Demolishes Illegal Market Allegedly Use For Criminal Activities In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.