Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How I Got Connected To A Rich Sugar Mummy_08187568819 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Connected To A Rich Sugar Mummy_08187568819 (1130 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Connected To A Rich Sugar Mummy_08187568819 by Mattew200: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2015
My name is Fredrick from Ekiti state I'm 31 years of age, i have been victimized several times by fake sugar mummy agent who claim they can help hook me up with rich sugar mummy to assist me financially, but all was a big lie rather they reap me off my hard earn money and never pick my calls. I want to use this medium of opportunity to pass the information to whom it may concern of sugar mummy hook-up's there is only one real sugar mummy agent who is now like a father to me. i worked with him 4 months ago and he was able to hook me up with a sugar mummy that has given my life a meaning till today. We all aware that this business is not something we all venture into for no good reason, I know money is the ruth of all evil, but man has to do something to survive dear! Call Mr Sunny on: 08187568819 he can help you get any sugar mummy in any part of Nigeria as long as you are willing to travel from your location to another to hook-up with a woman. Please a word is enough for the wise people ok...I have been looking for this connection since 2010 but i kept falling into the hands of scams till months back when a friend of mine who lives in ikeja gave me the contact of Mr Sunday the sugar mummy agent that God sent to bless me with a lovely and rich woman whom i intend to marry now, due to her passion towards my future, it might seem funny to some people for me to involve myself in marriage with a woman who's old enough to be a mother or Aunt, but I tell one thing that this woman has done a lot for me and my family and i'm not willing to let go of her also as she won't give up on me for no reason or whatsoever. Mr Sunday a sincere man and he is the only agent that has proven to me that there are still honest sugar mummy agent in Nigeria that can change your life within a twinkle of an eye. Call him and be a beneficiary of Mr Sunday sugar mummy connection

Thanks
Re: How I Got Connected To A Rich Sugar Mummy_08187568819 by Sunexy(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm

Ok
Re: How I Got Connected To A Rich Sugar Mummy_08187568819 by josephabidoye3(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm 9ice try scammer you that i called you are now forming to Be a agent abi

Let me tell u guys this Op is the owner of the Line so dont fall for is scam why cnt Nigeria be scam free

He now stat askin fr money for registration

If you need sugar mummy dnt pay go to Vegas in Ikeja its a club and some clubs Like that in Vi and ajah that were there are......................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. / - / Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.