Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. (1126 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by zamirikpo(m): 4:08am On Oct 29, 2015
i lovve my wify
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by DiegoNakel(m): 5:00am On Oct 29, 2015
FTC grin
Honestly I think the girl is after your money, don't let the feelings you have for her crash your marriage !!!.
Secondly, where you the one that disvirgined her (I mean your ex) ?? That could be another reason she's after you !!!

1 Like

Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Na sand sand wey u don gather finish you wan still use leg scatter so o.

As u don talk say u don find person wey you are very compatible with, let it be so.

By all means, let go of your Ex, physically and and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Did i hear u say ur wife doesnt mind

She minds oo,she no wan burst yet ni,save ur marriage nd tell dat karishika girl u nd her might work,but ure taken(in cynthia morgan's voicegrin)....

Btw,u didnt tell us why/wat exactly happened wit d first girl
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by boboLIL(m): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2015
dnt tell us u dnt know what to do... Stp contradicting urcef
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow oh wow! From your writting, sounds like you dodged a bullet by not ending up with your ex. By all pointers, she sounds like someone who will go to any lengths to get what she wants, even if it means stepping on & crushing a few skulls to get to it. I mean come on, playing detective on your wife & trying to tarnish her image out of spite. She sounds like she has no moral fibre & is rotten to the core, for her inability to let go gracefully. What I'm getting from this is someone who is ego driven. She can move on but her past lovers are not
allowed to. They're supposed to still have something for her or it's a direct blow to her to her ego/sense of self. You say she has "toasters" that she refuses to entertain because she allegedly still "loves" you. And I'm saying she "loves" you because you're the only one that's not available. The only one that can't fully lavish her with the attention she needs. She must win. Because losing to someone else is like a kick in the face. Totally unacceptable to her me-centric self. What do you call a woman that pursues a married man, disregarding everything marriage stands for just to get her way? That my brother is a selfish narcissistic hoe.

True love is silently walking away & wishing the person you love all the best, even if you can't have them to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by pasqal09: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2015
True love exist but not to that extent. You should find iut what she really wants cos its certainly not just you.
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Magician1503(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, may God save u from Karishika
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, let that girl remain an Ex!!! Work On your marriage and BAM forget About Your past relationship(s).

EOS…
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by zamirikpo(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks for all ur comments......esppecially @punkyveer ur analysis wowed me.....and I tink u ain't far from d truth.

@khd95......my ex went to school and started dating someone else . thats after she confessed cheating on me before going to school.

@diiegonakel yes I disvirgined her.....but does DAT really work dis days
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
zamirikpo:
Thanks for all ur comments......esppecially @punkyveer ur analysis wowed me.....and I tink u ain't far from d truth.

@khd95......my ex went to school and started dating someone else . thats after she confessed cheating on me before going to school.

@diiegonakel yes I disvirgined her.....but does DAT really work dis days

My pleasure smiley
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by chigoizie7(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
I know it is very hard to let go, but u just have to, @least for the sake of your marriage, u ve found the perfect match in your wife, please glue to it.

Even now,I still love my 1st girl more than any other girl i ve dated, 13yrs as friends,4yrs as lovers,5yrs as "ex". But whenever love is mentioned,she comes to mind, the day we call it quits was the very day I stopped believing in love. She is my best friend now. But I still managed to make my "NO" be my "NO". It is hard,but we need self will to move on.
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
OK
Re: The Enigma Of True Love. Me And My Ex. by zamirikpo(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2015
@ Chigozie .....ur experience ain't different from mine.....buh am sure ur or first love isn't hounding u. I HV shouted .....I HV talked calmly.....I've bounced calls.....blocked ......etc.....still. D only tin I haven't done is go talk to her dad who she adores.maybe DAT would do d trik. Buh her dad would hate her forever

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With A Stalker / Share Your Most Embarassing Moment. / When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.