Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh (3313 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Shade Took Charge Of Me Oh What A Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2015
I need advice
My husband of 7 years cheats without any resspect for me . He sleeps outside almost every night. N yet prays and call God the loudest. What can i do
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Report to ur pastor or priest...
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Why are you still with him?
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Report to ur pastor or priest...
Done that he does mot care
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=37988869]Why are you still with him? [/quote
We have three kids
What am i to do pick them up and leave
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2015
there is nothing u can do, just pray to GOD
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Why are you still with him?
what kind of heartless question is this?

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

Done that he does mot care
mehn dats so bad... Its so so pathetic.. Wat abt d kids?
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Gboliwe: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:
I need advice
My husband of 7 years cheats without any resspect for me . He sleeps outside almost every night. N yet prays and call God the loudest. What can i do

https://www.nairaland.com/2354889/please-save-me-myself-husband/11#34398233

My advice, follow his footsteps and even outdo and outpray him
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Milla247 post=37989036][/quote]

Erm, yes, unless of course you enjoy being disrespected & disregarded.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
what kind of heartless question is this?

It's self-explanatory.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's self-explanatory.
ure telling her to leave her marraige. "dats not good a good advice
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:
I need advice
I dey come
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
ure telling her to leave her marraige. "dats not good a good advice

It's no longer a marriage when one partner disregards his vows & everything marriage stands for. One of the vows is- forsaken all others. Now tell me, would you advise your own sister to stay in such a sham of a marriage?
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by misspicy(f): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Pray about it and stop worrying ursef,only God can stop him....make sure u protect ursef against stds....female condom is adviseable
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's no longer a marriage when one partner disregards his vows & everything marriage stands for. One of the vows is- forsaken all others. Now tell me, would you advise your own sister to stay in such a sham of a marriage?
YES I WILL ADVICE MY SISTER to stay in the marriage, no man is a saint, everyone makes mistakes, u dnt leave ur marriage bcaus ur partner cheats on you, its ur job to know why he cheated, what happened? is it ur fault or not, and report him to someone he respects and listens to and above all pray to GOD. "moreover u have kids together.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
YES I WILL ADVICE MY SISTER to stay in the marriage, no man is a saint, everyone makes mistakes, u dnt leave ur marriage bcaus ur partner cheats on you, its in job to know why he cheated, what happened? is it ur fault or not, and seek report him to someone he respects and listens to and above all pray to GOD. "moreover u have kids together.

Well, I don't subscribe to that school of thoughts, fortunately. Lol @ know why he cheated, what happened. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Marriage is a contract between two people, where each swears to abide by its laws, so when one is in breach, it's no longer valid imo. Kids or not, that's not the reason to stay in a situation you're disrespected in. A kid is better be from a broken home than be raised in one.

2 Likes

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I don't subscribe to that school of thoughts, fortunately. Lol @ know why he cheated, what happened. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Marriage is a contract between two people, where each swears to abide by its laws, so when one is in breach, it's no longer valid imo. Kids or not, that's not the reason to stay in a situation you're disrespected in. A kid is better be from a broken home than be raised in one.
Maybe i have been forgiving him easily
Cos he acts so
Is not what i did or not do
Even if we finish having sex
He can stand up go to club n Bleep another person
I tink am losing my mind
Which horrible mistake did i make
I look at my kids n i weep
He would beg postrate m all n i would forgive next min he off for days wit diff girls
Yet condems people n calls God loudest
I wonder y God is blind to all this
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

Maybe i have been forgiving him easily
Cos he acts so
Is not what i did or not do
Even if we finish having sex
He can stand up go to club n Bleep another person
I tink am losing my mind
Which horrible mistake did i make
I look at my kids n i weep
He would beg postrate m all n i would forgive next min he off for days wit diff girls
Yet condems people n calls God loudest
I wonder y God is blind to all this

I feel for you my sister. But maybe it's time to put your thinking cap & big girl panties on & think about how of this you're willing to take. Your happiness as an individual is important too. Never forget that.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by AfroKnight: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm. How do we correct a man who does all that and acts so religious? He won't listen to just anybody. Sister, if he's parents are still alive please involve them.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I feel for you my sister. But maybe it's time to put your thinking cap & big girl panties on & think about how of this you're willing to take. Your happiness as an individual is important too. Never forget that.
Decided to turn a blind eye till this year end
At least mayb i could figure tins out
Ve left him to his God
Even if i relocate abroad
Three kids no joke
Pls i need advice
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
AfroKnight:
Hmmm. How do we correct a man who does all that and acts so religious? He won't listen to just anybody. Sister, if he's parents are still alive please involve them.
He does not listen to any of them
On our annivary last year he was in a hotel bleeping someelse
Am i crazy or is this shit normal
U need to see where his begging. Omg
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by AfroKnight: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

He does not listen to any of them
On our annivary last year he was in a hotel bleeping someelse
Am i crazy or is this shit normal
U need to see where his begging. Omg

If he won't listen to his parents then I think you should leave him before he infects you with STI (God forbid). His behaviour is risky and sex is always safe. Talk to your lawyer. He won't stop cos he enjoys it and believes you would always accept his apology. Protect yourself sis.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

Decided to turn a blind eye till this year end
At least mayb i could figure tins out
Ve left him to his God
Even if i relocate abroad
Three kids no joke
Pls i need advice

Sigh. In my language we say, an elephant's trunk is never too heavy for the elephant to carry, so I'm sure you'll manage somehow. There's light at the end of the tunnel. You're not the 1st to go through something like this & you sure aren't the last. You just have to know your worth as a person & teach people how to treat you by not letting them walk all over you like a doormat.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Have you tried going for counselling?
Truth is this is not normal. He does this and prays to God (for forgiveness I guess). It's a weakness on his part and you would have to help him overcome it.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2015
qwerty123qwerty:
Have you tried going for counselling?
Truth is this is not normal. He does this and prays to God (for forgiveness I guess). It's a weakness on his part and you would have to help him overcome it.
Help him how
Lol. When i talk it would b am nagging so i shut..so i dont talk and his amaZed how come...
This somebody who had nothing and we built it up... The betrayal is deep.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

Help him how
Lol. When i talk it would b am nagging so i shut..so i dont talk and his amaZed how come...
This somebody who had nothing and we built it up... The betrayal is deep.
You did not answer my first question. Have you guys tried marriage counselling? Get an expert to help. I think he's struggling with the addiction. As his wife, I think you are in the best position to help him (or help him get help).

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Whats his aim of calling God, to look like a good faultless holy man or is it a habit

Anyway, call him to order, confront him about the cheating issue, that's if you are very sure he is. If no changes, you may have to involve his family.

Still, if he doesn't change, the final decision to continue with him or not is in ur hands
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2015
qwerty123qwerty:

You did not answer my first question. Have you guys tried marriage counselling? Get an expert to help. I think he's struggling with the addiction. As his wife, I think you are in the best position to help him (or help him get help).
Yes we have done
Even gone for mfm deliverance. Well he went only one day
The one we went for the pastor was saying not taking it seriously
Am tired of thinking its my fault
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

Yes we have done
Even gone for mfm deliverance. Well he went only one day
The one we went for the pastor was saying not taking it seriously
Am tired of thinking its my fault

Its not your fault jare. He is doing what he likes doing. The only thing i see is that you sef need deliverance to live an enjoyable life.

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Mznaett: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
he doesn't respect u? he brings babes home?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Pple And Their Leaking Mouth...smh / [story] Daddy's Naughty Daughters ( Chapter 1 ) / Man Cuts Off His Own Joystick In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.