Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh (3331 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Shade Took Charge Of Me Oh What A Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rubbish

Kill him
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by xtervaganza(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I don't subscribe to that school of thoughts, fortunately. Lol @ know why he cheated, what happened. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Marriage is a contract between two people, where each swears to abide by its laws, so when one is in breach, it's no longer valid imo. Kids or not, that's not the reason to stay in a situation you're disrespected in. A kid is better be from a broken home than be raised in one.
youre right in a way

i wouldnt stay in a marriage where my woman sleeps around, i cant forgive that

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by xtervaganza(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
funny how guys here seem to be blaming this woman for her hubby's madness

would any of you guys stay married with a woman who sleeps around?

or how would you feel if someone tries to blame you for your wife cheating on you

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
funny how guys here seem to be blaming this woman for her hubby's madness

would any of you guys stay married with a woman who sleeps around?
Last time he hit me becos a guy say wow u ve a cute wife
And when we came home he said becos i overdressed n lead to argument n he hit me.
What i dont get is his sooo justified in d cheating n abuse. This somebody we started from the scratch..

or how would you feel if someone tries to blame you for your wife cheating on you
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
youre right in a way

i wouldnt stay in a marriage where my woman sleeps around, i cant forgive that

Exactly! And no self respecting person should.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So I should move out wit my kids till he gets some sense
December it is
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I don't subscribe to that school of thoughts, fortunately. Lol @ know why he cheated, what happened. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Marriage is a contract between two people, where each swears to abide by its laws, so when one is in breach, it's no longer valid imo. Kids or not, that's not the reason to stay in a situation you're disrespected in. A kid is better be from a broken home than be raised in one.
My dear it's not just in your opinion, thats the freaking law. Simple and short. I'm gonna quote you on this if you don't mind, I like the statement grin

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sister, just don't look there uhn, concentrate on your life and the lives af ur kids abeg.

One af dese days, He'll locate his lost senses when one af those girls from the hottest part af hell teach him lesson(s).

Or if you're bent on revenge just wait for him till he gets a compulsory retirement from the hands of old age / sickness and begin your own bounce back as a cougar grin ... I know you won't want to end your life on that note tho

So, the absolute answer is Patience; steadfastness endurance and perseverance . With mild doses af prayers for him yourself and your kids wink
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Sister, just don't look there uhn, concentrate on your life and the lives af ur kids abeg.

One af dese days, He'll locate his lost senses when one af those girls from the hottest part af hell teach him lesson(s).

Or if you're bent on revenge just wait for him till he gets a compulsory retirement from the hands of old age / sickness and begin your own bounce back as a cougar grin ... I know you won't want to end your life on that note tho

So, the absolute answer is Patience; steadfastness endurance and perseverance . With mild doses af prayers for him yourself and your kids wink

Thanks
Patience it is.. No matter how hard.
i actually got a text from one girl dunno her that try n control ur dog husband.
Monday to sunday club . Weda new year Christmas. Whenever. That i would always forgive him
Differnt girls
Spends hundreds of thousand there.
Before when he comes back i shout cry etc
Buh now am so numb somehow.. I dnt even say anything anymore.. Which is better for my sanity. He feels justify when he hits me when drunk.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

Thanks
Patience it is.. No matter how hard.
i actually got a text from one girl dunno her that try n control ur dog husband.
Monday to sunday club . Weda new year Christmas. Whenever. That i would always forgive him
Differnt girls
Spends hundreds of thousand there.
Before when he comes back i shout cry etc
Buh now am so numb somehow.. I dnt even say anything anymore.. Which is better for my sanity. He feels justify when he hits me when drunk.

I'm cool with every other thing but the hitting part.

But first do u have a sustainable job?

If yes, Leave that marriage alone abeg

Before he beats u to death one day

Like seriozly, he deserves to rot in jail for that.

And if you're not having that good job ,

You have family and friends don't you?

Contact them for help

Asin get help ASAP and get a good job for yourself

And start your life afresh wd ur kids

Make sure he pays for the abuses too.

Get a video record af him in the act af abusing u

And let him fan his body with his mouth too

He would pay fine too

My sympathy are wd u siz sad
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Use a condom whenever you have sex with him.
He will keep cheating because he knows he will be and you will forgive, 1000 times. So he has nothing to lose, the cycle continues. Now talk to him after a good meal with a smile, tell him the next time he cheats you will take the kids and leave.
He will cheat, as expected... and you must carry out your threat immediately. When he comes begging, make sure he goes through everyone to get you back; pastor, parents, and everyone you respect. When you return.... we'll see a better man. Amen.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Keep your mind off his sexcapade-dont nag him a sec. Pray always for him.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

https://www.nairaland.com/2354889/please-save-me-myself-husband/11#34398233

My advice, follow his footsteps and even outdo and outpray him
...don't pay him in his coin. 2 wrongs can't make a right...
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Milla247:

So I should move out wit my kids till he gets some sense
December it is

Just do what you feel in your heart is the right decision. I would love to out right tell you to leave but only you know your situation & by that I mean financial matters, family support, etc. Think wisely.
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

My dear it's not just in your opinion, thats the freaking law. Simple and short. I'm gonna quote you on this if you don't mind, I like the statement grin

Now you know I never tell lies grin
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now you know I never tell lies grin
i trust u cool grin

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

i trust u cool grin

As you should. Kikiki. Hope you're well, btw smiley
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

As you should. Kikiki. Hope you're well, btw smiley
Aw yes I'm fine thanks. If not for school I would still be the obnoxious, addicted to NL person I normally am grin

How are things on your side?

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Aw yes I'm fine thanks. If not for school I would still be the obnoxious, addicted to NL person I normally am grin

How are things on your side?

Awesome. All the best with that smiley Same old on my side, nothing worth mentioning undecided
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awesome. All the best with that smiley Same old on my side, nothing worth mentioning undecided
lol hope that's a good thing. the fact that things are 'same same'

whats your accent like btw.... seems like it would be nice wink
I'm practically accent-less, but I have a bit left over from Nigeria. Just telling u mine so it wont be like im jus demanding u to supply info witout telling u anything grin

1 Like

Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol hope that's a good thing. the fact that things are 'same same'

whats your accent like btw.... seems like it would be nice wink
I'm practically accent-less, but I have a bit left over from Nigeria. Just telling u mine so it wont be like im jus demanding u to supply info witout telling u anything grin

Lol. You're so random. Me like smiley Anywho, I'm not sure if I have an accent or not but I guess it'd be more noticeable to an "outsider". Which country's accent do you find attractive? I have a thing for Jamaican & English accents wink
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
its simple 'cheat'. in Merlin's voice an eye for an eye
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by xtervaganza(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ABI NOW
Re: Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh by xtervaganza(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Milla247 post=38000847][/quote]HOW DID IT COME TO HIM HITTING YOU OR HAVE THE NERVE TO EVEN HIT YOU? SINCERELY I WOULDNT HAVE THE COURAGE TO HITT A WOMAN AS IT WOULD MAKE ME LOOK STOOPID

AND I'M GUESSING YOURE TOO SUBMISSIVE TO THE MAN, I KNOW ITS GOOD TO BE SUBMISSIV E BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF HIM DISRESPECTING YOU AND TREATING YOU LIKE TRASH.

IF YOU HAVE A JOB OR BUSINESS THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS I'LL ADVISE YOU TO LEAVE THE ANIMAL YOU CALL HUBBY. HE'S NOT A HUMAN BEING

A MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH OTHER WOMAN, HITS YOU, SPENDS NIGHTS OUTSIDE IS NOT A MAN AND HE'S DEFINITELY NOT YOUR HUBBY

BE WISE AND LEAVE THE FOOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. / For Guys: Your Woman Won't Cheat On You If You Follow These Simple Steps / Photo: Give This Stripper A Stage Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.