Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) (73440 Views)

Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Touching moment A cat tried to safe it friend(pix Inside) / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by IVORY2009(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
I love animals. They are deliscious. tongue
Cleaver man.... cheesy
My Englisch fratello, Smh shocked how can animal's be delicious.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
llaykorn:

Yeah, pictures like those easily make the FP. smiley
Wlh. Its extremely irritating and annoying.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
If a pet animal can show this kinda luv for its fellow animal, why can't Man show love to his fellow Man ?
P.Mâ„¢

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Icecream4U(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

Cleaver man.... cheesy
My Englisch fratello, Smh shocked how can animal's be delicious.
you don chop today? If yes, hope no be that same garri and groundnut??
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by broxymall(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
visit my signature for Timberland boot and Branded watches

If you see a snake carrying another dead snake, no be to kill am join rush enter nairaland
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by IVORY2009(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
you don chop today? If yes, hope no be that same garri and groundnut??

Bros, na inside greek, I dey since 2months now, abeg, help me with food grin grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Icecream4U(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
If a pet animal can show this kinda luv for its fellow animal, why can't Man show love to his fellow Man ?
P.Mâ„¢
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
timy22:
Witch cat carrying another witch ! grin
nonsense angry
BE DRUNK WITH YOUR IGNORANCE!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by IVORY2009(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
Englisch professore' cheesy grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by RobinHez(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
If it was a human,..everyone would gather like it was a carnival and start taking pics cry
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by timy22(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

You are a big fool!
You re a bigger fool for taking a joke serious! Idiot!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Icecream4U(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

Bros, na inside greek, I dey since 2months now, abeg, help me with food grin grin
ok, keep hanging on to my balls. I might poo anytime from now so you will have something nutritious to eat.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Animals evolving to humans while humans evolves to animals (I mean, other animals) sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:

gini?
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
a human would do the same.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Oahray: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
llaykorn:

Hehe. I agree that it's quite exaggerated. The insertion of 'some' as a modifier for humans wouldn't really be a bad idea, yeah. smiley

Say, do you remember that firestar once thought us that exaggeration is a poetic device? Yeah, yeah, I agree this isn't poetry. tongue
that's better tongue

The world is now so messed up it's easier to hear the evil men do than the good.

Teach me rap na.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Aww...... this is really touching
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by llaykorn: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
that's better tongue

The world is now so messed up it's easier to hear the evil men do than the good.

Teach me rap na.

Hahahahhahahah, you wan learn rap. grin

Sincerely, it's just like poetry. Just watch them do it, and try it too. Besides, I'm not the one you should approach if you really wanna learn. tongue
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by ladygudhead(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
if na humans na to go there dey snap d fellow human to upload online.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by cristweeezy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This touching scene was captured live. Animal does have feelings!

Pictured above was a touching moment a cat carried the body a another cat who was knocked down by a car.

If only some human can show love and affections, the loving cat carried the dead cat to the side walk and kept vigil over it.

r231 lalastica

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/09/touching-moment-of-cat-dragging-corpse-of-injured-cat-off-the-road-photos.html
d picture b lyk say dat cat rape the oda cat till hin die ni o...
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by clemz85(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
That cat must be female,

This is why I don't kill anything that breaths, except stubborn mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Icecream4U(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Icecream4U(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
d picture b lyk say dat cat rape the oda cat till hin die ni o...
lmao! The oda cat na virgin? See blood for ground nah.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by cristweeezy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This touching scene was captured live. Animal does have feelings!

Pictured above was a touching moment a cat carried the body a another cat who was knocked down by a car.

If only some human can show love and affections, the loving cat carried the dead cat to the side walk and kept vigil over it.

r231 lalastica

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/09/touching-moment-of-cat-dragging-corpse-of-injured-cat-off-the-road-photos.html
ok

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by frisky2good(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Instead of helping out, someone was taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by cristweeezy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
serious,na virgin o. E rape am to death ni o.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Elinob(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Life must be a experience in any way
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
This cat is more intelligent than many Nigerians I know, even some are here on Nairaland. grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Elinob(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Life must be a experience
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by IVORY2009(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
ok, keep hanging on to my balls. I might poo anytime from now so you will have something nutritious to eat.

Mia Englisch professore' u're disappointmente' me grin grin I dey laugh cheesy
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by kaybee88(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
sod09:
In d animal world....human are evil than even Lucifer..
While in the human world, animals are either dangerous, edible nd spiritual
So you be animal before
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by IVORY2009(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:

Cleaver aminco' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.