Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) (73414 Views)

Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Touching moment A cat tried to safe it friend(pix Inside) / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by awa(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Like humans we have always been, here the Paparazzi is showing us the pictures without complementing the effort of the caring Cat by taking the wounded Cat to a Vet Doctor to confirm if it's truly dead.

Same way some rush into snapping accident victims without effort to secure first aid and other medical attentions for them
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by bankyblue(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrFlavvor:
So?

Abeg make I chillax for my jancunzi after a hard days work

Why this ur castket con get water inside now!? undecided
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by histemple: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
dealnewsng:

Humans and animals are different our IQ is higher and we have a soul. we don't have dominion over them because of size(a common cow is bigger than man) but because of wisdom.

If you are saying all animals are ddifferent based on intellectual and IQ levels, then you have a point because even amongst humans, it is so.

However, I am confident that you will agree with me that some wild animals are more intelligent and useful that some human beings.

The truth is, it is contestable as regards to which is more intelligent because, the both species make use of wisdom and technology. That we can't see their technological powers is another deficiency on the part of humans.

Sometimes, it seems to me that they even have more technology than us. Just imagine that we can't eliminate mosquitoes finally, even though we hate them. They just keep multiplying and we seem to lack solutions to eliminate them.
It takes a combination of intelligence and wisdom for a bird to construct a nest. So it is for a rabbit to build it's house underground.

If we truly have dominion over these animals, they won't be in existence today, especially those we fear so much, such as elephants, lions, snakes etc.

But we keep hunting and killing them just as they are killing human beings.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by MrFlavvor(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
bankyblue:

Why this ur castket con get water inside now!? undecided
Na swimming poo na
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Yinkatolu: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
This same cat showing love will see a rat and chop its head off. so the love here is actually conditional.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by idinc(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Of course animals have feelings.I was once wowed by an act of love displayed by as little as s housefly.Having smashed dead a few out of their cluster,I watched with awe as one(survivor) in particular kept dragging the dead ones as if trying to revive them...it wud go to each of them almost visibly downcasted dragging n dragging...I was actually touched...

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

"Many" means a lot but not "all"

So where do you place the those not in the "human/Animal" analogy? grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
honeric01:

So where do you place the those not in the "human/Animal" analogy? grin

Humans who are "Humans" and Animals that are "Animals" grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op Alright
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by flokii: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
@OP Animals better pass we humans na....
shey you no know?
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Empedocles(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Its ok to be optimistic but what if the cat wants to drag d oda one to a corner to eat(cannibalism)just saying,,,but I hope ts indeed compassionate abt d oda
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by p4pako: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Guy, what I can see in those pics as someone who has kept cats as pet before is a male cat trying to mount a dead female cat.

He was probably the one that chased her to her death while trying to r.pe her. He dragged her away from the road so wouldn't be killed also.
He laid by her side not hoping she would wake up but to mount her again when he is fully rested.

Trust me, I know.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by noblegrex: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mehnnnn,that means some animals are still better than our corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by mart2k(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
timy22:
Witch cat carrying another witch ! grin
Una knw unasef

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Obiwiz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
What a lesson! But in Nigeria, humans in critical conditions are ignored and left to die avoidable deaths right in the premises of health facilities and in the presence of trained health professionals.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Obiwiz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
p4pako:
Guy, what I can see in those pics as someone who has kept cats as pet before is a male cat trying to mount a dead female cat.

He was probably the one that chased her to her death while try to rape her. He drag her away from the road so wouldn't be killed also.
He laid by her side not hoping she would wake up but to mount her again when he is fully rested.

Trust me, I know.
LOL. So cats sef like straffing like that? What a world! Humans are not alone in the sex frenzy.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Matty33(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This touching scene was captured live. Animal does have feelings!

Pictured above was a touching moment a cat carried the body a another cat who was knocked down by a car.

If only some human can show love and affections, the loving cat carried the dead cat to the side walk and kept vigil over it.

r231 lalastica

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/09/touching-moment-of-cat-dragging-corpse-of-injured-cat-off-the-road-photos.html
Touching indeed! If only we could learn from this, the world would have been a better place. May God help us.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Zendinho(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Wow! Kitty code: Never leave a cat behind.
.......baaaadest niga...kitty cat must nt be allowed to lie waste...nid to be taken along.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Fynpatra(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
•••Alleluia bro•••

yanabasee:
God's Amazing in his making.... Praise God!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by NovusHomo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
ephemm:
Life is precious, even among animals

Except among humans. grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by jamesgates(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na im lover jor, y he nor go helper am
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by honeric01(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Humans who are "Humans" and Animals that are "Animals" grin

Otorogbe. grin grin grin grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
shut:
aww irony of life

animals now teaching us what real love is all about,not just loving but proving it.

love is all about sacrifice

Hmm, when ladies begin to use the word, "sacrificing"... grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Topman0001(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
I begin to wonder why some humans are lesser worse than an animal.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na in bae
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by MarieSucre(f): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Awwww. Sometimes you think this works is such an evil, hateful, messed up place. Then this happens.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Michael1988: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Are you searching for sugarmummy?
Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys to get connected to sugarmummy close to their location. Call or whatsapp: +2347032639971 or call: +2348124967421 or BBM: 25C084DE or check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.
-Sugarmummy15
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by arimahoseloka(m): 5:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Wow.. That's why I love cats so much. I have 5 cats.. Some think am crazy keeping so many cats. But these animals are so amazing. Do you know they kill snakes.

You can't find a single rat in your house or crawling insects when you have cats. They are very intelligent animals. Very clean too. They don't poop anyhow like dogs. They poop in a Sandy area and cover it with sand by themselves.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by proxillin(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2015
And human animal will take out their phones and start taking pictures of the dead human to post on facebook. We r the evil animals on this planet
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Khameal007(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
The cat was helping The other cat.. you were snapping them picture..? clap for yourself
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by sinator(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Let me do like a gal

"Oow dats so cute"
Well bak to my normal self
Dats amazing shaa
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Tapout(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2015
sinator:
Let me do like a gal

"Oow dats so cute"
Well bak to my normal self
Dats amazing shaa

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.