Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) (73448 Views)

Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Touching moment A cat tried to safe it friend(pix Inside) / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by cowgirl9090: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

You are a big fool!

suffer suffer wey dey Nigeria have made you loose your sense of humour and the ability to dictate one ?
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by andrewutibe: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Am I my brodas keeper?
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
cry cry cry
Many humans are ANIMALS,
Many animals are like HUMANS
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
And they say cats are cold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by yanabasee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fynpatra:
•••Alleluia bro•••
Amen!!! cool
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by yanabasee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
What is it with you people? Must you bring god into everything? Jeez!
Are you sick or what? I mentioned GOD... And that's none of ur effing business! I'll always involve God in everything. And if that's so annoying to you...just trek to the nearest lagoon and tek a bath... Nonsense!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
yanabasee:

Are you sick or what? I mentioned GOD... And that's none of ur effing business! I'll always involve God in everything. And if that's so annoying to you...just trek to the nearest lagoon and tek a bath... Nonsense!
I clearly see that, you can involve him even as you insult me, it's allowed, that's what religion does to people, delusion.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by yanabasee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I clearly see that, you can involve him even as you insult me, it's allowed, that's what religion does to people, delusion.

I affronted ur stupidity.... Get a brain!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by sinator(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Tapout:

undecided
O gini?
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by kkulaja(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
sexylogan:
Can you imagine?
This is really touching.

And most people would drive past accident victims without batting an eyelid

Though its so touching to see animals show this kind of love,if it were human the good samaritan will write several statements and might eventually be jailed innocently,if it were other countries where they have cameras and good police force,Nigerians especially will do better

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.