Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck (1534 Views)

Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2015
I buy powder almost every other week, no thanks to the bunch of annoying guys who wld just pop in to my shop, observe deir face for almost 30mins and finally rub powder on their face, it's so annoying and feminine of them,If am a gal I'll neva date a guy who wears chains on his neck or rubs powder on his face, mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by amiskurie(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2015
U remind me of an old friend.

Powder n chains

2 Likes

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2015
amiskurie:
U remind me of an old friend.

Powder n chains
truly d tin is so annoying just dat I can't chase dem back when they come cos some of dem are my customer
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
/* systemError()
Return: NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE ; */

Logcat 3340 line 21

systemUser: proudlyGay
?
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by amiskurie(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
truly d tin is so annoying just dat I can't chase dem back when they come cos some of dem are my customer

Customer is always right--to be gayy. grin
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
amiskurie:

Customer is always right--to be gayy. grin
I jus wish I neva have to attend to those kind of people,they irritate me, I remember my days in uniben, ekosodin to be precise where me and my friends beat up 2 gay guys we caught in the act, we beat them till they bleed and they fetched enough water for us to have our bath after we were thru wth them

1 Like

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by amiskurie(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
/* systemError()
Return: NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE ; */

Logcat 3340 line 21

Foolish one,u will get caught one day.I prefer u to be lynched than a poor man caught stealing.

And I preferred u to be lynched than serving 14yrs jail term.

Faggy!
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by IamLEGEND1: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2015

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2015
People use powders for obvious reasons, Oily skin, sweat and to prevent acne breakout. That doesn't make anyone gay..
Talking about necklace, why does it make anyone look gay? Sorry but ur reasons are biased...
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jamex93(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
lolx

u just remind me of a friend who makes use of wat the ladies call pancake

this guy will wake up early mowin go to the mirror observe his face and after like 20minutes he will bring out the pancake to apply

well we use to call him gay

he also love acting like a woman

intact his Royal model is mercy Johnson

u can just imagine

2 Likes

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by amiskurie(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
I jus wish I neva have to attend to those kind of people,they irritate me, I remember my days in uniben, ekosodin to be precise where me and my friends beat up 2 gay guys we caught in the act, we beat them till they bleed and they fetched enough water for us to have our bath after we were thru wth them
U know what?

When u see a guy with such traits come for haircut,kindly dig borehole deep down his head.let Amadioha fetch some blood. grin

1 Like

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
People use powders for obvious reasons, Oily skin, sweat and to prevent acne breakout. That in no makes anyone gay..
Talking about necklace, why does it make anyone look gay? Sorry but ur reasons are biased...
made my self clear enuff, those stuffs ain't gud enuff for a nigger and if ur skin's oily get an handkerchief, for acne break out eat good food and fruits and also use a good medicated soap
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
amiskurie:

U know what?

When u see a guy with such traits come for haircut,kindly dig borehole deep down his head.let Amadioha fetch some blood. grin
garrit, thanks!

1 Like

Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
made my self clear enuff, those stuffs ain't gud enuff for a nigger and if ur skin's oily get an handkerchief, for acne break out eat good food and fruits and also use a good medicated soap
leave it to those that use it...
It still doesn't justify ur claims... The real thing u should be worry about is those guys that wear skinny jeans, relax their hair and talk in a way that can make you confuse them for ur girlfriend grin
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
leave it to those that use it...
It still doesn't justify ur claims... The real thing u should be worry about is those guys that wear skinny jeans, relax their hair and talk in a way that can make you confuse them for ur girlfriend grin
those kind of people won't even come 500 metres close let alone speak wth me
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by delishpot: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are you forced to supply them powder? Unless it promotes your business I see no reason why you keep buying it and making it available for them to come and use.
Necklaces make men look gay? Niver knew that. The fact that you do not like it doesnt make wearing it wrong.
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
those kind of people won't even come 500 metres close let alone speak wth me
I hope u move around with a loaded gun.. grin grin
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
/* systemError()

Logcat 3340 line 21

Chai!! who dey make u vex?
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
I buy powder almost every other week, no thanks to the bunch of annoying guys who wld just pop in to my shop, observe deir face for almost 30mins and finally rub powder on their face, it's so annoying and feminine of them,If am a gal I'll neva date a guy who wears chains on his neck or rubs powder on his face, mtcheeew
What are you trying to say Mr?
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
I hope u move around with a loaded gun.. grin grin
maybe something more dangerous than a loaded gun
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
What are you trying to say Mr?
wat does it look like I'm trying to say
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
wat does it look like I'm trying to say
That you're gay and you hate them around you. learn to mind your fking business!!
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by jonaifame22(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:

That you're gay and you hate them around you. learn to mind your fking business!!
u're a fool.
Re: I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck by venix: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Powder and necklace does not make any one gay, gayism is a thing of the mind not appearance. Some might not have appeared on all these things nor have a feminine voice, yet they are real gays, why others the reverse may be the case. So, do not judge by appearance

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love / Whats Wrong With Me / PHOTOS: Couple Died Having Sex In Hot Tub Days Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.