Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love (1557 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by kay29000(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have been scared to fall in love for a while now, and I always run whenever I notice a girl is showing signs of falling in love with me. On my part, I don't even leave room for that to happen, as I don't collect any girl's number of bbm pin, even if she just wants to be a friend. Why am I so afraid of falling in love?

I am a big dreamer. I have big dreams, and big goals that would seem impossible and ridiculous to any normal African. I know I can achieve these dreams, but it will take time, dedication, and focus. And I believe that the feeling of love makes you feel nothing else in the world is more important than the person you are in love with. I have been in love many times, and I know the feeling. It is a wonderful feeling...One of the strongest emotions in the world, and I feel if I fall in love again, I would give up most of my dreams just to please the girl I fall for. And I don't want that. I would rather just have friends with benefits...No strings attached relationships at this point in my life.

I hope you get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by DTOBS(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
ThankGod you asked if we got it cause honestly you didnt make your point clear...

You can do well by re-writting the piece
Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by pass111(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
don't worry, when the time is right you'll certainly fall

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by NemzySeries(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
sha no matter aw much u try to avoid women & ladies I take God beg u dunt embrace d brothers on d other side (GAYBRIELs & GAYBRIELLAs)
Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by kay29000(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
NemzySeries:
sha no matter aw much u try to avoid women & ladies I take God beg u dunt embrace d brothers on d onside[b] (GAYBRIELs)[/b]

HAHAHA!!! Never. I remain straight like a ruler.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Truth is, if you were in love you would have to sacrifice your greater goal. E.g assume you were dating and you were given an opportunity to join a startup abroad which could lead you to your dreams however this boat admits only one. Would you sacrifice it for love ? To be brutally honest love is not for the ambitious ones too many holding back in that department. Left to me follow your dreams love is everywhere anyway but dreams and prospects are not. You don't want to sacrifice career for love and truth is love is short-lived. No one can loved forever that's a feat beyond humans. Our love is subjected to test of times and the economy. Knowledge bomb dropped cool
Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by Djicemob: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2015
and guys with girlfriends gon' be like....

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by pTomz(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Since dats wat you want, sounding SO ambitious but @ d same time keeping friends wit BENEFITS (probably not jst 1), I see no difference(but sha konji na bastardd undecided). but Hypothetically, if u had fallen fr d one whom really loved u, perhaps u she wud be guiding u as well on ur pursuit..My view tho
Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by iamzubby(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
kay29000:
I have been scared to fall in love for a while now, and I always run whenever I notice a girl is showing signs of falling in love with me. On my part, I don't even leave room for that to happen, as I don't collect any girl's number of bbm pin, even if she just wants to be a friend. Why am I so afraid of falling in love?

I am a big dreamer. I have big dreams, and big goals that would seem impossible and ridiculous to any normal African. I know I can achieve these dreams, but it will take time, dedication, and focus. And I believe that the feeling of love makes you feel nothing else in the world is more important than the person you are in love with. I have been in love many times, and I know the feeling. It is a wonderful feeling...One of the strongest emotions in the world, and I feel if I fall in love again, I would give up most of my dreams just to please the girl I fall for. And I don't want that. I would rather just have friends with benefits...No strings attached relationships at this point in my life.

Broda...true talkie!

I hope you get it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by iamzubby(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2015
DTOBS:
ThankGod you asked if we got it cause honestly you didnt make your point clear...

You can do well by re-writting the piece

Na u no undastand ni

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by kay29000(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2015
iamzubby:

Na u no undastand ni

Thank you jare!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love by FunnyDude(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
@Op u are confuse.

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Girlfriend Has Lost Interest In You / The World Sexiest Potato ( Pic ) / This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.