Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. (8870 Views)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by MsBliss(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Sex isn't love
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Gbexador(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:

OP, I acknowledge your write up. .. .

But U should also study the VIGOUR of MEN, which I believe U know can POWER NIGERIA.

The degrading socioeconomic instabilities and saggy societal values paved way for this.
Nevertheless, it's not an excuse for sexual impunity.

So many things GOVERN the make up of a MAN/LADY but the MOST INFLUENTIAL is his/her IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT.

OP, I think, I have done enough HUNTING in my LIFE, but the issue now is that BEAUTIFUL LADIES have become an epidemic in life, even to the point I had to buy wedding RING for myself. They keep coming like bees.
They say I treat LADIES well including the ones, I have deserted.

A lady I once dated for just 3months, had so many suitors alongside who were more resourceful than I was, still seeing the unseriousness in me, stayed put until I told her to move on with her life. She got married and PREGNANT.
She just called to tell me that she will name her FIRST CHILD AFTER ME.

One said am too INDEPEDENT to DISTURB a lady for chores.
I have never DATED a BAD LADY. I JUST have to marry next year,
Thank you.

hmmm... how interesting! then next year it is by the grace of God nd Wishing u the best. Dnt mean to disrespect u. If u may, Ur username is bothersome nd dosen't speak well of any1, pls my bro. I'lld be glad if u kindly consider my point.
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by mayorkyzo: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Abeg e who abstinence don help.. grin
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Haywhymido(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Abeg e who abstinence don help.. grin
many people
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Gbexador(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
many people
pls tell him o.
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gbexador:
hmmm... how interesting! then next year it is by the grace of God nd Wishing u the best. Dnt mean to disrespect u. If u may, Ur username is bothersome nd dosen't speak well of any1, pls my bro. I'lld be glad if u kindly consider my point.
Okkk..
Put up any 4 USERNAMES you like for me to choose and steps to accomplish it..
And I will do your bidding.
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by LadyJul(f): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sex sex sex sex sex sex,,,.,..dats wat's this generation of guys care about, pls ladies should learn to close their legs to encourage early marriage like in d olden days....nowadays unmarried guys enjoy the benefits of a married man...u'll see a lady sleeping with a guy, washing his clothes, cooking for him e.t.c. After all dis do you think the guy will be in an hurry to get married....Hell no! Most of dem won't really care bcus they are already enjoying the benefit of a married man....ladies lets try to be wise
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Behira(f): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I was touched last year . I stopped till I met ds cute young banker of 23 cheesy

I just pray she doesn't see this kind af thing grin
i will show her
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by cutieberie1(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nyc 1 op
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ as the end draws near
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
LadyJul:
Sex sex sex sex sex sex,,,.,..dats wat's this generation of guys care about, pls ladies should learn to close their legs to encourage early marriage like in d olden days....nowadays unmarried guys enjoy the benefits of a married man...u'll see a lady sleeping with a guy, washing his clothes, cooking for him e.t.c. After all dis do you think the guy will be in an hurry to get married....Hell no! Most of dem won't really care bcus they are already enjoying the benefit of a married man....ladies lets try to be wise
U have made a clever and resourceful point.

Most of them know about this but they can't STOP.. .
because. ... They fear, they might LOSE their heartthrobs to other AMBITIOUS and teaming ladies.

This happens especially when the MAN is every "LADY'S MAN"
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Behira:
i will show her
tongue
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by hostes: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Op if u aren't married and u"v had sex den ur a hypocrite
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by hostes: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Good afternoon everyone! My problem is very simple, and I would love to hear some advice. Everything in my life suits me completely. I work as a department head, have an interesting job, visit the gym, travel. And I really love sex. Well, I have such a temperament, what can I do. But when I see a beautiful girl, her legs and other charms, I just fill with blood inside and turn into one continuous erect organ .. But after all, not everyone is ready for sex right away. I also visit a site of this kind https://thefappeningblog.live/ , but this is far from what I like. Any ideas?
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by WoltmannGustavo: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
It's better to stay safe from all kinds of things. Having sex is not bad but you have to be careful about you want a baby or not. Because it's a great responsibility. If you want to satisfy your sexual needs without a partner then using a sex doll is the very best way. In this, there is no risk of anything and you can control your temporary feelings
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Futuremom: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
I really love the op's idea about sex... I believe in no sex before marriage too.. God bless you op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Guys For Ya All / Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.