Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns (2647 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns by benedictnsi(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
Am loving this. Only fools who have been used to the pdp criminal activities will have issues with this.

What about those who have been deceived by APC propagandist And lying Liers

What do you have to say
Re: ‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

What about those who have been deceived by APC propagandist And lying Liers

What do you have to say

I for one haven't been deceived. Many of those who claim to be deceived are just ignorant. These fools were never interested in what the General was saying during the elections instead they chose to continue to look for his certificates and watch AIT propaganda on TV believing that their hero will laugh last but alas, they were mistaken.
Re: ‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns by IVORY2009(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

I for one haven't been deceived. Many of those who claim to be deceived are just ignorant. These fools were never interested in what the General was saying during the elections instead they chose to continue to look for his certificates and watch AIT propaganda on TV believing that their hero will laugh last but alas, they were mistaken.

no dis will go down

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wat Happened 2 IPOB Who Displayed Biafra Flag In Senegal During U-23 Match / Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch / Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.