Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Need Your Advice Honestly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Honestly (788 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Honestly by playnaija(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
My friend whom is single and working have been looking for a good girl to settle down with, he finally met one and at first, he took her out, and after like three week of wooing her, he invited the girl over to his house atleast to take things to the next level, the babe refused coming and her excuse was that she is not settle, but she promised coming dat day, my friend asked, she later opened up that she is in need of cash like 25k to settle things, and ask my friend if he can provide it, fast forward later, my friend refuse sending her money since the relationship is too early, after the discussion, the babe kept pestering his fone until my friend invited her again and she said she was sick but later came around, after that day, she insisted on the cash which my friend promise this week, she did not call up to the week he promised her cash. Should he give her the cash and build a relationship. She said she need the cash to pay someone she owe.
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by btwo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by NOBODYY: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Give her the cash na
ATM vomit money dey go
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by ronald4lif(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
He shouldn't give her any money and forget about the leech of a girl. They haven't started and she's already demanding and soliciting for money. For how long would he keep giving her money should she submit to his advances?

I don't know what gives some ladies the sense of entitlement to a guy's resources because they're into them. Forget her biko, let her move on to her next moneybag victim.
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cash alone ? Thats unfair na.

Let him give her cash plus some gifts. Don't forget to add your atm, writing her a cheque is not a bad idea

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2015
If he can afford to lose it without feeling it, why not?
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by 2dice(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2015
ladies continue Scamming Dem Boys
In Iceprince voice
*Any Girl WEy wan Turn me to ATM Thunder fire your Papa disss Year*
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by LadyX(f): 1:30am On Sep 15, 2015
The writing is on the wall. The girl only wants money from him. Tell your friend to look for another girl...but if he doesn't mind being her ATM he can go on.

My 2 cents.
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by AfroKnight: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Na wa o. How some ladies find it easy to beg for money just like that.... E dey surprise me. Just say baby I like you the next thing you go hear na please I need 10k. Babes. Which way na?
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by Pdizzle(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2015
We need to start reorientating our daughter's.
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2015
She wan turn u 2 her atm machine cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Lol, & how is that your friend's problem that she owes someone money? She sounds like a leech. She shouldn't be borrowing money if she has no way of paying it back. Now she's treating him like a fairy godfather that'll make all her financial woes go away. If you ask me, she's a hatchet carrying, hardhat wearing, underground, gold digging parasite grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by SageOfSixPaths: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Your friend? grin angry cheesy angry grin

Baba, na you joo, y you always lying.. grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Honestly by pet4ril(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Ki. Lo de with some of these hungry girls? Please ur friend should not give her any money. Oh what a disgrace to womanhood, someone you barely know n tomorrow dey will come and be complaining how a guy was only interested in Taking dem to bed. sad abeg I don tire sef

(1) (Reply)

Wat Wiil U Do If Ur Bro/sis Brings Home A Physically Challenged Gal/boi As Bae / Cossy Orjiakor And Her B00bs Causing Problems On The Streets Of Germany (photos) / How Many Days Have You Spent On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.