Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (5932 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ibime...we wanna see your vote , then I'll close the thread..
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Jason21(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you weren't tagged to vote so it's null & void.
i can see you are still pained...just don't spill your tears on this thread...
are u mad? why wud my vote be null and void...........are u better than me? even without my vote ur loss is obvious, wack toad!

my advice.............better close the thread now before u drown it with ur tears......wackrebel, the multi-faced, confused homo-sapien! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jason21:
are u mad? why wud my vote be null and void...........are u better than me? even without my vote ur loss is obvious, wack toad!

my advice.............better close the thread now before u drown it with ur tears......wackrebel, the multi-faced, confused homo-sapien! grin grin grin

I'm way above your level in the art of rap. i should be battling in KOTD & URL cheesy at least i wouldn't have to deal with the infectious lunacy of degenerates like yourself..

your I.Q must surely be functioning on a single digit, which is why bars like e-razed & Co. got you yelping frantically like an epileptic bi-polar... no disrespect to my opponent.

brush up your vocab & study wide, dingbat, & maybe you'd comprehend the intelligent bars my stygian pen writes... stewpid silver back..

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by sinizia: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
A lot of swaying and emotional yelping already on this thread. Some people need to grow up. See the way Kr0né and Aírmark detailed their verds and left - mature ninjas. But some people can't respect themselves with their biased views. A lot of hate and derailing are littered on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Jason21(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm way above your level in the art of rap. i should be battling in KOTD & URL grin at least the idiotas & semi-illiterates like yourself still have some droplet of sense in their brainbox.

your I.Q must surely be functioning on a single digit, which is why bars like e-razed & Co. got you yelping frantically like an epileptic bi-polar... no disrespect to my opponent..

brush up your vocab & study wide instead of being a fool all day, & maybe you'd grasp my bars... stewpid silver back..
shut it, miserable loser! u this mistake of an unprotected sex. giyazz literally raped everythin dark about u.........all that's left now is rebel. see the shameless fool who lost 4 times to an under-aged gal braggin, when he should have buried himself alive eons ago. i spit on ur ugly face!

don't even call this a battle.......it was a rape affair...and giyazz is the dick while ur the poosie! vocab my foot! where did that get u now? if i battle u ten times i'd win ten times....ain't braggin. that's fact! after stealin and recyclin lines u still have the guts to compare ur dead self with the kotd legends....thunder fire u!

i'm done replyin u coz i know ur such an incorrigible idiot who doesn't like to take corrections. close the thread and stop cryin. u lost it all like a bastard in the orphanage.

i spit on u again! grin grin grin bye, loser!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jason21:

shut it, miserable loser! u this mistake of an unprotected sex. giyazz literally raped everythin dark about u.........all that's left now is rebel. see the shameless fool who lost 4 times to an under-aged gal braggin, when he should have buried himself alive eons ago. i spit on ur ugly face!

look at this puerile bariga school dropout..

when giyaz got cremated 4 times in a row, where were you? proably getting sodomised by Uncle Somolon in the face me i face you apartment you live
i blame coogar though, the way he hypes the average mediocrity you write is the reason your delusion of granduer has skyrocketed over the months. you that got obliterated by mikuz, & was wailing like a kid who lost his chocolate.

the mental tortures i gave you on that greek cypher thread must have scarred you for life ..

Jason21:

don't even call this a battle.......it was a rape affair...and giyazz is the dick while ur the poosie! vocab my foot! where did that get u now? if i battle u ten times i'd win ten times....ain't braggin. that's fact! after stealin and recyclin lines u still have the guts to compare ur dead self with the kotd legends....thunder fire u!

dick-rider...if giyaz had pulled a no-show, you would still say he won.
your ancestors have been chronic asslickers since the reign of King Jaja of Opobo
if you earned a dollar for every dick you ride, i bet Bill Gates wouldn't even be able to touch your feet..

Jason21:

i'm done replyin u coz i know ur such an incorrigible idiot who doesn't like to take corrections. close the thread and stop cryin. u lost it all like a bastard in the orphanage.

your data-plan has been exhausted, or your mother has asked you to go do the dishes, which is why you are logging out.

what kind of sane person even calls himself fuckyouhard? if not for ex-convicts & homoerotic seriel rapists.

Jason21:

i spit on u again! grin grin grin bye, loser!

you should be sptting phlegm on the orang-utan called your father...

you are so dumb,you gave Kr0ne your girlfriend's contact & he banged her like an Allen-Avenue slut... if i were you, i would have swallowed a cyanide pill cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
we need more votes..

only votes of regular/known posters & tagged members would count like it was stated in the rules earlier, so runzlord's vote & whoever wasn't tagged is gonna be null & void...note this & don't bother voting if you were not tagged to..

we need more.votes quickly to end this fast so let's make this swift guys

Ah! Ojoro o! Tag me na! I've been following....
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Battle Closed

Giyazz Wins by 6 votes to 4....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel, Please don't make this battle controversial. Stay away from the voters and let them do their jobs.

FYH is a known vet, so he's qualified to vote. Your excuse doesn't hold water.

Because earlier on this thread, Supermiy wasn't tagged to vote, hence he said he wasn't gonna drop a verd. But then you told him he can, "it was just an omission" remember?

So your excuse is bull. Fuckyouhard's vote stands!!

Current scores: darkenedrebel: 3 Giyazz: 7

Let's have fun! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
darkenedrebel, Please don't make this battle controversial. Stay away from the voters and let them do their job.

Because earlier on this thread, Supermiy wasn't tagged to vote, hence he said he wasn't gonna drop a verd for that reason. But you told him he can, "it was just an omission" remember?

Let's have fun! cheesy

i shouldn't allow many people to vote- sosiq for instance is a known dickrider, but i allowed him. same with about 2 other people that are associated with you.
supermiy is an active member so he can vote. jason on the otherhand has been dormant plus he wasn't tagged.

he ignored the LOR tourney going on & didn't vote in that,he didn't vote in the numerous battles that happened in the past 2 weeks, but came here straight to drop a hate vote, so it cannot count.

you have already won so it doesn't matter

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Battle Closed

Giyazz Wins by 6 votes to 4....
Hey dude! I won by 7 votes to 3.

You only had votes from Jig, Alezpissu and Obainojazz, remember?

Nobody else voted you.

I got votes from Emaprince, Krone, Sick, Navas, Airmark, Richommie and Fuckyouhard!

Lol, don't be biased boy!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hey dude! I won by 7 votes to 3.

You only had votes from Jig, Alezpissu and Obainojazz, remember?

Nobody else voted you.

I got votes from Emaprince, Krone, Sick, Navas, Airmark, Richommie and Fuckyouhard!

Lol, don't be biased boy!! cheesy

include his vote if you want, so long it will make you sleep better.
don't forget to pop a bottle of champagne with sosiq & jreyez tonight. you have finally beaten me using dirty tricks...

but i am coming for your jugular soon
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Ibime...we wanna see your vote cos it's the one that matters the most, then I'll close the thread..

Stop waiting for a producer ,produce your self mate.

Accepting defeat doesn't make you weak .Why not show the sportsmanship in this contest.

Close the thread ...Congrats to the audience .

Well, if you intend doing the otherwise then you faking responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

don't forget to pop a bottle of champagne with sosiq & jreyez tonight. you have finally beaten me using dirty tricks...

Eeeyah. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alexpissu:

Stop waiting for a producer ,produce your self mate.

Accepting defeat doesn't make you weak .Why not show the sportsmanship in this contest.

Close the thread ...Congrats to the audience .

Well, if you intend doing the otherwise then you faking responsibility.

didn't you see when i announced him the winner? i only wanted to hear what ibime has to say.
there are some certain people i like to see judging my brawls, cos they are veterans & i can learn one or two things from their verdicts. Ibime is one of them.
i don't just battle to win, i battle to improve & there's nothing to learn in of people like sosiq & warriblodd

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by coogar: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
darkenedrebel, Please don't make this battle controversial. Stay away from the voters and let them do their jobs.

Because earlier on this thread, Supermiy wasn't tagged to vote, hence he said he wasn't gonna drop a verd. But then you told him he can, "it was just an omission" remember?

Let's have fun! cheesy

this giyaaz is funny!
this victory don dey give am hard-on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

didn't you see when i announced him the winner? i only wanted to hear what ibime has to say
there are some people i like to see judging my brawls, cos they are veterans & i can learn one or two things from their verdicts. Ibime is one of them.
i don't just battle to win, i battle to improve.

Network wahala! no vex .

You guys should just kill the noise.

Airmark, please close the thread before it turns another drama
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alexpissu:

Network wahala! no vex .

You guys should just kill the noise.

Airark, please close the thread before it turns another drama

is this his thread? why should he close it?

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by 007Bruce: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Eeeyah. . .
giyazz, when are we having our brawl?
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
If you gonna do a long build up, make sure the finisher is a haymaker.

Rebel has better vocab, better multis and better world knowledge however witty imagination/ jokes is lacking to complete him as a textcee.

In this battle, Rebel had long build ups then finished them with a generic punch.

Giyazz has many weaknesses but he is wittier. In this battle he used decent current affairs puns like Oluchi and Oshiomhole. But the main haymaker in the battle was the biting allegation. He made his case perfectly with that line and finished off the battle there.

Criteria wise, the battle will be close. Entertainment wise, Giyazz the clear winner

Opener - 1 point - GIYAZZ

Rhymes - 2 points - REBEL

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - REBEL

Punchlines - 3 points - GIYAZZ

Flow - 1 point - TIE

Wordplays - 2 points - TIE (although Rebel did himself no favours with Apocalypse. Giyazz Ado Ekiti line is also suspect)

Closer - 1 point - GIYAZZ

MVGT - GIYAZZ

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by kinglahkay(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is voting still on? If yes then mvgt---tie, judging via what I've read like 8× the two glads were sick with it all through kudos to Darkrebel & giiyaz

Calling giiyaz out 10bars grin grin accept asap angry
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by liricyst(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Opener – Tie (both had better lines in the body of their verse. The opener should be one of the strongest to prove you are in for real business)
Closer – Tie (Both were nice…..if giyazz executed his better, would have gone to him. Nice one there giyazz)
Wordplay – Tie (Rebel had better ones but they were common. Almost gave me that Deja vu effect. Giyazz was just plain weak here. ‘Ado’ Ekiti and further ‘Ado’ is a homograph)
Metaphor – Darkrebel 2pts
Rhymes- Darkrebel 2pts
Flow- Giyazz( Very clean) 1 pt
Punchlines- Giyazz (yea…I expected more from rebel but it’s the same with the wordplay, Déjà vu. Nice one giyazz) 3 pts
Personals- Giyazz (However I do not see personals in the voting criteria listed when this doc was created….so let’s leave it out.) 0 pts
Giyaz 4-4 Darkrebel
Tie breaker : Enjoyability: Giyazz
I give this to giyazz cos he came fresher with the punches. However he should get his punning act together.
Darkrebel won this brawl four times…maybe a little underestimation cos its one of his weaker verses.
Congrats giyazz…once beaten, twice shy, thrice raped, four times cremated…but with this at least, you go go heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
I always say, When it comes to voting lets be strict, this is how the battlers will improve.

Without bias,

GIYAZz edged this! Although his rhymes were terrible.

Oboy the personals are epic grin that "garment of shame" line.... Lolol

rebel on the other hand had nice rhymes. Nice ideas. But, as usuall, the delivery ruined everything.

The punches were not landing well. The only thing that cracked me in his verse was the "her poker lips" wordy.

Opener = nil

rhymes = rebel

flow = giyaz

mets = rebel ( tons of them. Tho i didnt feel them)

punch = giyaz

wordplay = it was rebel's "her poker lips" against giyaz's "ado(ekiti)" nd "e raised" . Though the e raised was a bit forced. So this is a TIE

personal = . . . You know who

closer = nice from both. TIE

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
MVGT -. GIYASSYLABOLAS

tongue
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by sinizia: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Let's have fun! cheesy

You called what FYH is doing a vote? Don't let your urge to get one over Dark override common sense. What FYH did is one of the reason I didn't vote and dislike the childish antics on this section with passion. People vote base on friendship and age-long beef. What I call voting is what Airmark, Kr0ne, Emaprince, Coogar and co, did. Not all these stupidity and swaying I'm seeing on this thread. FYH would have been banned if I was a mod, he ruined this thread along some other people.

This section lacks serious-minded mods, now I know why no-one keeps to rules and this section is in ruins.

5 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
sinizia:

You called what FYH is doing a vote? Don't let your urge to get one over Dark override common sense. What FYH did is one of the reason I didn't vote and dislike the childish antics on this section with passion. People vote base on friendship and age-long beef. What I call voting is what Airmark, Kr0ne, Emaprince, Coogar and co, did. Not all these stupidity and swaying I'm seeing on this thread. FYH would have been banned if I was a mod, he ruined this thread along some other people.

This section lacks serious-minded mods, now I know why no-one keeps to rules and this section is in ruins.
guy, just watch. Don't take this too serious. And most importantly, don't take sides.

Shalom
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by sinizia: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

guy, just watch. Don't take this too serious. And most importantly, don't take sides.

Shalom

Thanks. I'm not taking sides at all. I didn't vote so I can't be biased. FYH ruined this thread and that's the truth.

And you gave a matured verd. No hate, no beef. Kudos.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wow!

Thanks guys, for contributing in making this battle an entertaining and educative one.

To be honest, I deduced a lot from your criticisms. I mean, everyone of y'all gave me a reason to work harder. Especially the verdicts from a few of y'all who were matured enough not to come up biased and one-sided.

My intellectual expanded when I read your posts. Indeed, you were inspiring.

Hence, I promise y'all, my next battle on here will be far better than this one. I promise you.

. . . . Meanwhile, Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!! cheesy I will be turning 17 tomorrow. Getting closer to being an adult, right? cheesy wink

I'm so happy. Before my birthday, I got my dignity back!!!!

Y'all should wish me good things o! Cos infact sef, many good things are happening already.
I'm happy, yes! cheesycheesycheesy

Respect to y'all mehn. . . And goodnight plus sweet dreams! cool

Tally ho!! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by jreyez(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Don't be like that, my verd was transparent, any other person can see that.... Peace!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
jreyez:

Don't be like that, my verd was transparent, any other person can see that.... Peace!

i only asked him to pop a bottle of champagne with you cos he finally won after losing 4 times to me ..I never said your verd wasn't transparent

after all you are both buddies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * / Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.