Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President (48044 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by rapfezy: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by CallPolice: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria! OBJ pet!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by modath(f): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Alamesiegha need to let this matter to rest.

Why should he let the matter rest ?, cos he's saying your Hero was chosen only on the basis of vendetta??

Alams pls loud it further!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by ajibola11(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Story 4 god!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by Dexema(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Chaii! Naija don suffer,see this internationally recognised rogue sef dey spit bollocks,better enjoy ur retirement/freedom before baba God remember ur remaining sins and banish u for life.

4 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2015
The same cabals moved to support Buhari after signing deal with him to impoverish Nigerians and make us suffer.
modath:

Why should he let the matter rest ?, cos he's saying your Hero was chosen only on the basis of vendetta??

Alams pls loud it further!!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by galadima77(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Obj bn trying to prevent some thieves since 1832...

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by flokii: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Campaign after election...

As it is now, no Niger deltan or minority.. even YEEBOS fit rule this country till 2098.. I really doubt
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by lighternote: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2015
May divine favour locate me the way it has been locating GEJ all his life. God, please.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by Tvegas(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Storyyyyyyyyyyy......
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by noblegrex: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
laurel03:
Atiku presido And Alamieyeseigha Vp... Their own for worst past Jona Sambo govt. Awon Ole
abeg I no fit laugh,see combinination.where Nigeria for dey.Atiku and diepere abi Alamieyeseigha c name. President and vice this one na devil and demon oo. Baba you do good ooo. Long live baba I still want you,just they flex dey gooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by cabaliciouscabal: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
Pls can he also tell us why OBJ picked Buahri to same GEJ..

People that should b in jail re now talking too..

My Broda these ar part of d nonsensical insults we get from our leaders.

A Confirm Rouge is now aving d tenacity to vomit rubbish from his dirty
mouth.

Thank God ibori was jailed in U.K, if not he too will be warming up to vie for d president in future.

#Bunch of Criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by dewstar: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2015
On why he picked Jonathan as his deputy, Alamieyeseigha said he needed an establishment person and somebody who was not too ambitious.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by tony3250(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2015
They are talking nonsense
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by philips70(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The same cabals moved to support Buhari after signing deal with him to impoverish Nigerians and make us suffer.

If driving into fuel station and buying the exact quantity of fuel for the approved price of N87, having steady electricity and your mothers buying kerosine with N50 as announced by Forte Oil yesterday is suffer then even your mother will deny you and prefer this suffer.

Did you hear the reason your mothers could not get kerosine to buy at the approved price of N50 all these years? Let me help you. The marketers were made to pay huge bribes to NNPC officials and all that stopped without any action when the man who is making you suffer came on board.

High time you agreed your HERO was a curse to this nation. Wail from now till 2019, it will not change this simple fact. Give up struggling with the truth and be in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by Udeh482: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Parrot y ebi say na now you com dey talk mumu

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by eph12(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2015
modelmike7:
The truth will be coming out in trickles soon... More to come from the party that threw this country into doldrums for 16 years.
Where is this OBJ now? Which party ? Atiku nko? Those governors, senators that are in APC now where did they come from ? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by olami100(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2015
This man shud keep quiet.. This man is the biggest fraud and thief in nigeriamm no be him fault.. Na Gej give am word.. Oloriburuku.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by honeywealth75(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2015
How much is Kero sold? How much was fuel sold pre-May when marketers went on strike? Oga na wetin you de talk?
philips70:

If driving into fuel station and buy the exact quantity of fuel for the approved price of N87, having steady electricity and your mothers buying kerosine with N50 as announced by Forte Oil yesterday is suffer then even your mother will deny you and prefer this suffer.

Did you hear the reason your mothers could not get kerosine to buy at the approved price of N50 all these years? Let me help you. The marketers were made to pay huge bribes to NNPC officials and all that stopped without any action when the man who is making you suffer came on board.

High time you agreed your HERO was a curse to this nation. Wail from now till 2019, it will not change this simple fact. Give up struggling with the truth and be in peace.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by ozimec(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2015
20pounds:
Atiku and Alamieyeseigha as President and Vice? angry shocked lipsrsealed undecided This country would have gone to the dogs.

I know that God loves this country and has a purpose for us. Any time a dictator or anyone that will lead us astray rises or tries to rise; God has a way of checkmating him. At a time, it was IBB, Abacha, Obj,Yar;adua and the cabal and GEJ. They all put this country on the precicpe but God rescued us. If PMB tries anything untoward, God will rescue us from in him in any means possible. He should take note of this warning!

Pheeew! I just sounded like mum kiss by inviting God in every situation.

You're very correct. I thank God for His prompt intervention
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by vizboy(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Theif na theif
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by DeRay98(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2015
dayo23:
Omenka come and hear Alamieyeseigha..... grin grin grin grin grin So this Hermaphrodite wanted to become our VP! grin grin grin
As for Atiku, till the world end he can never sit on that throne of Mr President, he will only continue to exist as a supporter of "incoming"with cash

Asheeeee!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2015
shocked shocked Atiku/Alams ticket, in other words we should thank OBJ for truncating that plan and settled for lesser evil....GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by Jonwesley(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Be careful how U talk, Alamesieya! We are in the era of change, sack and reversals. Don't let PMB reverse your presidential pardon granted U by the clueless man o!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by Afritop(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
The combination of alams and atiku would have been terrible. Alameiseigha should be ashamed of himself for making such comment. He otherwise has made mention one of the greatest achievements of Former president Obasanjo while in office
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by omenka(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
dayo23:
Omenka come and hear Alamieyeseigha..... grin grin grin grin grin So this Hermaphrodite wanted to become our VP! grin grin grin
As for Atiku, till the world end he can never sit on that throne of Mr President, he will only continue to exist as a supporter of "incoming"with cash
What kind of thought process do you expect from a transgender?? That man is one of Nigeria's single biggest international monument of shame and disrepute. Save for mistake of making his totally clueless godson and puppet Nigeria's president, nonentities like himself wouldn't have had the grace of speaking on a national platform, let alone aspire to one of the most coveted positions in the land.

Sometimes I wanna hate Obj when I think about such disasters like Jonathan and Alams.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by mbulela: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
you know the barbarians from the asylum are running things when clowns like Alamieyeseigha are getting press attention.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by philips70(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
How much is Kero sold? How much was fuel sold pre-May when marketers went on strike? Oga na wetin you de talk?

Throughout the tenure of uncle HERO, kerosene was subsidized to be sold at N50 but our mothers bought it at rates more than double the price. Before May 29th petrol was to sell at N87 but was sold more than N100 at most gas stations even when marketers have received their subsidy. Your HERO couldn't do anything about it. Just maybe he was having his share through madam.
Now someone entered and suddenly petrol now sells for N87, and some stations are even giving at N86 to get more patronage. Let me tell you once again in case you pretended not to see it, Otedola announced yesterday all his stations will be selling kero at N50, no more no less.
Leadership is not sold at Shoprite nor in Mile1 market. Your HERO lacked it and it's nobody's fault but his. You don't attain it by having your people bullying the whole nation into submission. It is inborn and inherent. Buhari has it and it's not his fault either.

Lest I forget, hope you are aware daily subsidy payment as at now is half the cost pre May 29th? Nigerians plead to continue suffering this way. One secret I have to tell you is, Jonathan is biting his finger this moment wishing he did many things differently.
Meanwhile, keep deluding yourself, it is free.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.