Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President (48038 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by PublicAssurance: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]This man is a disgrace to Humanity.....His name is soiled forever![/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by nickxtra(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na wa o! This man has suddenly found voice again, because of a President that believes that 'stealing is not corruption'
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by darlenese(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who this one dey talk to See thief oo shocked
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by shotster50(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Not OBJ's biggest fan but for someone who allegedly escaped Prosecution from the UK dressed as a woman, Emperor is one to talk...
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by favourlove1: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
Pls can he also tell us why OBJ picked Buahri to same GEJ..

People that should b in jail re now talking too..
u only knw what u see on d news papers. U don't knw d behind d scene gist. Obj is a devils incarnate. What he wants he gets at all cost. Go n ask ribadu. Y do u think Ribadu was sent away all of a sudden? The bad thing about false accusation is it damages your image even whn ur no guilty. So don't take everything u read in d papers all na wash.but Obj? Let him go n make peace with God. These are people who feel Nigeria belongs to them
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by philips70(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
sethken:

Remember GEJ preceded OBJ. Did every thing go awry when GEJ came to power? It will be untrue if you say so. There was a status quo in place that preceded GEJ. A status quo put in place by his party, PDP which help power before GEJ's assent. I GEJ could have offered a different vision, he could have changed things up but again, the party stalwarts would have fought him. The North opposed him ab-initio. He wasn't going to win this one no matter what. He deferred so much to the party. He allowed his party to govern, which was a huge mistake. PMB can effect change because he belongs to a different school of thought, a different party. PMB and his colleagues learned from PDP's 16 years reign at the center. It will be unwise for APC to step in and continue the exact same prescriptions PDP offered the ailing Nigerian state. APC offered Nigerians a puritanical regime. Nigeria the most corrupt Nation on earth has yearned for this type of leadership since independence. APC has set the bar very high. We will see if APC can deliver.

My only grief with PMB is that he and his Northern brethren gave tacit support to Boko Haram. They wanted to see GEJ fail. Rather than help GEJ fight BK, they surreptitiously endorsed its menace in the North East. Power will not remain in the North in perpetuity. Power will return to the South. And power in Nigeria cannot continue to rotate in the hands of Yoruba/Hausa Fulani. Power must go around for Nigeria a multi-ethnic state to remain one.

Whilst most of your assertions are true, I will advise you be wary of most newspapers reports to base your judgments upon. If there will be war in Nigeria anytime to come the media houses will contribute more than 50% to it. They revel in quoting people out of contexts to sell their news and the next thing you see is the other side reacting based on these sensational headlines and reports. I am personally ashamed of the Nigerian media. On the other hand, GEJ contributed to his failure more than any region allegedly did. Without balls and conviction no man will be able to lead this country. GEJ lacks balls and will power to deal with issues and hence his government was controlled from various quarters by all comers be it in the south or north. Shagari was the same and you saw what happened to his government.
At the moment Nigeria has a president who has the strong will power and clear direction to pursue reforms that can give hope to the ordinary man. You can even see that his own party men are somewhat wary of him and very careful not to go against him. They know he has the support of the masses and the man himself knows that too. That was what GEJ didn't realize that made him to pander to the wishes of the big men that are the oppressors of the poor masses. He failed woefully by joining forces with the forces of darkness against his primary constituency which is the ordinary people where he belongs. The rest is history.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by exlink10(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2015
20pounds:

This will never make frontpage if you don't put the original source. Your blog or whatever is not authentic/credible enough to attract the Mods.

Thanka for that advice. Next time I will put the original source.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President by Okoyeebo: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:
this man should shut his mouth and stop contributing to national issues

I decided to share this idea on this dead thread cos I don't want others to see it.

Let me give you one sharp business that can get you millions in 3 months if you can pull it off.

Go and see those jackets they wear for BBN, see the jerseys too? Get someone to make the replica in China and bring it to Nigeria. Target mostly females.

If you don't make a million in 2 months, call me a bastard.

Don't give your money to any scammer to invest for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.