Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,681 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Should My Boyfriend Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should My Boyfriend Do? (2165 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? / Ladies, Would You Let A Boyfriend Do This To You On Camera? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should My Boyfriend Do? by joliyp(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2016
my bf got a job of recent but due to his natural hair dread locks (dada) which has been there since childhood.his manager instructed him to cut it off to look responsible, he asked me i told him to cut it but he said is church and family wont. pls what do you think pls to save his job i love him

1 Like

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
He should either look for another Job or cut the damn hair, his motherfuçking choice to make...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2016
If he can't cut his hair... He better resign... Go find a job tat doesn't care abt his look.
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Shuuuooo! Dem no dey beg person to keep his job due to dis current economic crisis. If he like make he form badoo..
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Let hm buy a face cap.
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by YourWife(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
3 options... Cut d hair, quit d job, or kee hinsef

1 Like

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
He should look for anoda Dada to help him cut it.... Its no biggy. Church and family shouldn't have a say on one's hair na
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by senibo1: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
he should cut the hair or quite the job.
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by jmichlins(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
by the time hunger is done with him, the hair will start falling off on their own

13 Likes

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by schumastic(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
na wa o, so them still they ask this kind ? for 2016 shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
This church matter strong ooo.. Dat guy never ready work shaa
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Cholls(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
YourWife:
3 options... Cut d hair, quit d job, or kee hinsef
my sister i fVck RULES! I will go for the job and kick the silly manager's as$

1 Like

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
joliyp:
my bf got a job of recent but due to his natural hair dread locks (dada) which has been there since childhood.his manager instructed him to cut it off to look responsible, he asked me i told him to cut it but he said is church and family wont. pls what do you think pls to save his job i love him
He has to. I had it too but my mom cut mine when i was a little boy because she thought i was not gonna be a responsible child.
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by YourWife(f): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cholls:
my sister i fVck RULES! I will go for the job and kick the silly manager's as$
There are no rules here...
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
He should either look for another Job or cut the damn hair, his motherfuçking choice to make...
The decision to cut the hair is not as easy as you think.
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeeTus:
The decision to cut the hair is not as easy as you think.
undecided

Then he should look for another job..
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
All these cherubin and seraphin be worshipping their long hair since the time of melchizedek.

3 Likes

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
see me wey dey look gor how i go remove my huge hair its disturbing me angry
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
He had better cut it
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Ifakiland(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
So u want all of us to join heads togeda and be debating weda ur bf shuld cut his hair or not....both of u no get sense, u fit eachoda I swear. Like gf like bf....oponu meji.

4 Likes

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Decale: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
He looks irresponsible cos he doesn't take care of it well...

I know a doctor with dreadlocks, well trimmed and dresses perfecto - brogues, double monks, penny loafers, cufflinks. His clothes are well ironed and ties match his shirts. He's working in a Nigerian hospital and nobody gives him problems. He looks better than an average lawyer sef

Just tell him to trim it up and suit up wink
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Learn from Delilah. She did something to Samson's hair. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by THUGLIFE101(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
can I see his picture
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Originalsly: 4:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Decale:
He looks irresponsible cos he doesn't take care of it well...

I know a doctor with dreadlocks, well trimmed and dresses perfecto - brogues, double monks, penny loafers, cufflinks. His clothes are well ironed and ties match his shirts. He's working in a Nigerian hospital and nobody gives him problems. He looks better than an average lawyer sef

Just tell him to trim it up and suit up wink
Don't jump to conclusion.... suit or no suit... neat or not... too many Blacks hate to see dreadlocks. @Op...he should keep his locks... had it since childhood... cutting doesn't guarantee he will get the job or not be fired. ... and for all these rules...what's the salary? ..a once in a lifetime shot at such a salary?
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by harffie(m): 4:49am On Oct 14, 2016
nma24:
He should look for anoda Dada to help him cut it.... Its no biggy. Church and family shouldn't have a say on one's hair na
Is it like that?? Ohhh shocked
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by budusky05(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
What are they going to get out it.

Natin, Natin, Natin, Natin, Natin, Natin, Natin.

Electing them their wont change anything for the state nor the country at large.

It Hurt wen I see this power abusers express their worries over selfish interests
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by Warhawk(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
.... Let him kill himself... That way he doesn't get to choose btw his dreads and job...
Re: What Should My Boyfriend Do? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Eeyaa,you are deeply in mad,sorry love grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose / Angela Simmons Took To Instagram To Flaunt Her Banging Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.