Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady (1030 Views)

I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / See Benefits Of Being An Ugly Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by NgreportsBlog(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Beauty they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder but in some cases, the beholder knows that the beauty is completely absent in what he or she is beholding. Here are nine the advantages of being an ugly lady.

1. Possible chances of preserving virginity till marriage:The probability of this becoming a reality is about 60% because ugliness is not a determinant for keeping one’s virginity or abstaining from sex, but to an extent she will most likely lack the opportunity of getting laid.

2. Less promiscuous: When a lady is not pretty, there’s a high probability that she will have few number of toasters checking up on her both online and offline, therefore making her stay focused in her academics and other things, unlike beautiful ladies on campuses who are being swayed and distracted by the chases from their fellow students or lecturers, hence, making them lose focus in their academic pursuit.

3. High chances of finding true love:This is to say that any guy that asks her for a relationship must have seen beyond the physical appearance, and he is likely to love her, no matter what his friends says.

4. Rest of mind:In this case, the guy will be so relaxed and rest assured that no one is snooping or screwing his girlfriend.

5. Financial benefits:A beautiful girl’s financial demand is more likely to be turned down unlike that of an ugly girl. The mark is always hibernated behind the beauty, but even if an ugly girl is financially stable and she tells you the opposite, you’d believe cos the look itself is already poor.

6. Less Spending:Most ugly babes are less concerned about her looks, unlike beautiful girls who are always conscious about their faces, skin colour, makeup and the rest. Some “un-pretty” girls even save more that beautiful girls. They’ve got plans of doing other things with money rather than spending it on their looks and perishable commodities. A beautiful girl can even go hungry just to keep the beauty on point.

Culled by : Sylvester da Chemist

Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2015
4. Rest of mind:In this case, the guy will be so relaxed and rest assured that no one is snooping or screwing his girlfriend

This got me ROTFL grin grin

#YolO
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin not true...
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Kikiki. All wishes down a wishing pond. I've seen them looking as terrible as the swamp thing, yet they've seen more pee-pees than a public urinal.
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin cheesy grin not true...
its true lol for dat no 4. . .I wl surely do it. . .if am dating one. hahaha
#YoLO
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by stan241(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
Beauty they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder but in some cases, the beholder knows that the beauty is completely absent in what he or she is beholding. Here are nine the advantages of being an ugly lady.

1. Possible chances of preserving virginity till marriage:The probability of this becoming a reality is about 60% because ugliness is not a determinant for keeping one’s virginity or abstaining from sex, but to an extent she will most likely lack the opportunity of getting laid.

2. Less promiscuous: When a lady is not pretty, there’s a high probability that she will have few number of toasters checking up on her both online and offline, therefore making her stay focused in her academics and other things, unlike beautiful ladies on campuses who are being swayed and distracted by the chases from their fellow students or lecturers, hence, making them lose focus in their academic pursuit.

3. High chances of finding true love:This is to say that any guy that asks her for a relationship must have seen beyond the physical appearance, and he is likely to love her, no matter what his friends says.

4. Rest of mind:In this case, the guy will be so relaxed and rest assured that no one is snooping or screwing his girlfriend.

5. Financial benefits:A beautiful girl’s financial demand is more likely to be turned down unlike that of an ugly girl. The mark is always hibernated behind the beauty, but even if an ugly girl is financially stable and she tells you the opposite, you’d believe cos the look itself is already poor.

6. Less Spending:Most ugly babes are less concerned about her looks, unlike beautiful girls who are always conscious about their faces, skin colour, makeup and the rest. Some “un-pretty” girls even save more that beautiful girls. They’ve got plans of doing other things with money rather than spending it on their looks and perishable commodities. A beautiful girl can even go hungry just to keep the beauty on point.

Culled by : Sylvester da Chemist

We were all created in the image and likeness of God almighty

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

But that your no4.....ki ki ki ki ki ki ki
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
#teamuglygirlsrock I love being ugly
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
NO Lady's Ugly...trust me...it's just a Matter of Class... cheesy "grin"
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by eyenibibio(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2015
I see counter thread loading! Guys cross your fingers cos ur own bashing will be bad. Anyway, the pros of dating an ugly girl is that she is beautiful to another person. You can't really quantify that a someone is ugly cos we were all made in Gods image.
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by IamLEGEND1: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
NO Lady's Ugly...trust me...it's just a Matter of Class... cheesy "grin"
make I see road abeg

the kyn worwor women wey dey diz NL sef,no be hia e dey.

and @O.P....

ur No.1 point,it will be easier to preserve her virginity
but na who she wan preserve am for?

who go marry ugly thing..
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by godofwar666(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2015
I don't believe in someone is Ugly, mind you the ugliest man on earth got married but the beautiful ones find it hard to know the perfect one for them. To me I think everyone is Beautiful just the way they are..... cool
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by kelvyn7: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
hmmmm...
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Keep insulting our maker by calling people ugly,as if you can create a strand of hair
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2015
Ebiz12:
Keep insulting our maker by calling people ugly,as if you can create a strand of hair

lol u re saying dis because u re beautiful.

#YolO
Re: 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady by williamsean(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Op what of we ugly men? grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Dazzling Ways To Make Any Woman Fall In Love With You / Did He Propose Too Soon? / [COMEDY] White People Vs Nigerians Sex Interruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.