Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers (13071 Views)

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2015
It is not Governor Wike's business to see the schools cleaned up.

It is the job of the Principals/Heads of the school, the teachers and the cleaners as well as the students to see if the school is clean.

At the rate we are going in this country......if a Rivers state man's child is misbehaving.....na Governor Wike him go blame.

(And I am not a Wike fan....so don't go there).

Nigerians.....we need to take responsibility more.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by erunz(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

hey, open another thread for those mediocre you call project and lets face the issue at hand. constructing open gutter drainage and call it project in this 21st century something classy Amaechi can never do. go to D-line, Oruworokwo, Orashi, GRA, etc, and see what is called 21st century inner street roads that will stand the test of time___durable construction with underground drainage with pedestrian walk way. Amaechi for sure has class cool
THERE IS A THREAD FOR IT ALREADY, FOR YOU INFORMATION THIS IS WIKE 100 DAYS ACHIEVEMENT

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/03/100-days-rivers-pdp-showcases-wikes-achievements/

SHOW ME THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ANY APC GOVERNOR IN ITS 100DAYS
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by erunz(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

98% completed project like the Eagle Island bridge, Law faculty complex and the ppp housing project he hurriedly completed and commissioned is the biggest desperation of a care take governor in history grin.
SO U EVEN KNOW THIS ACHIEVEMENT BUT BECAUSE OF HATE, U CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT. GOD HELP YOU
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Oyind17:

This problem was there during amechia administration, why are you making it look as though Wikw is the cause . I don't think I respect u either

1) they are being owned 7 months, which means wike is owing how many months.
2) Amaechi started owning them when allocations went low, before then he never owned them. Buhari's prudence has turned this around.
3) by the time Amaechi was leaving in may, allocations to him was just 8 billion it was even lesser very early this year.
4) the first allocation wike received immediately they came in was 12 billion, the second was 25 billion and it has been increasing despite lower oil price.
5) Amaechis excuse is low income, so please what is wikes excuse that he hasn't deemed it neccessary not to pay? What about those Timariv guys he chose to chase away without paying them?
Believe u me, Wike is a fraud. Again I need no one's respect online, I already have a truck load in my real life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

2) Amaechi started owning them when allocations went low, before then he never owned them. Buhari's prudence has turned this around.
3) by the time Amaechi was leaving in may, allocations to him was just 8 billion it was even lesser very early this year.
4) the first allocation wike received immediately they came in was 12 billion, the second was 25 billion and it has been increasing despite lower oil price.
5) Amaechis excuse is low income, so please what is wikes excuse that he hasn't deemed it neccessary not to pay? What about those Timariv guys he chose to chase away without paying them?
Believe u me, Wike is a fraud. Again I need no one's respect online, I already have a truck load in my real life.
Demdem don't feel too important.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

hey, open another thread for those mediocre you call project and lets face the issue at hand. constructing open gutter drainage and calling it project in this 21st century something classy Amaechi can never do. [b]go to D-line, Oruworokwo, Orashi, GRA, etc, and see what is called 21st century inner street roads that will stand the test of time___durable construction with underground drainage with pedestrian walk way. [/b]Amaechi for sure has class cool

Chai, those are world class projects u just highlighted there. Kudos to the General of common sense revolution.

6 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:
THERE IS A THREAD FOR IT ALREADY, FOR YOU INFORMATION THIS IS WIKE 100 DAYS ACHIEVEMENT

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/03/100-days-rivers-pdp-showcases-wikes-achievements/

SHOW ME THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ANY APC GOVERNOR IN ITS 100DAYS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please don't derail this thread with those smelly open gutter substandard roads project grin grin grin grin boy you know say we don pass that levels na since Odili Era cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Demdem don't feel too important.

Debate issues and face topic with me. I care less about sentiments. If what u qouted is a lie, kindly highlight it.

5 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:
It is not Governor Wike's business to see the schools cleaned up.

It is the job of the Principals/Heads of the school, the teachers and the cleaners as well as the students to see if the school is clean.

At the rate we are going in this country......if a Rivers state man's child is misbehaving.....na Governor Wike him go blame.

(And I am not a Wike fan....so don't go there).

Nigerians.....we need to take responsibility more.

Actually, Wike is to be blamed. Those schools are under lock and key by security guards who have sworn not to open the place till wike pays them their 7 months salary that he is owning them. Even the staffs don't Av access into the facility.

3 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Oyind17:

I use to respect you so much, why this cheap lie against Wike? That's a big fat lie
Then let's have the truth. Was it not a news item on the state TV and radio that pupils are locked out?

3 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by erunz(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please don't derail this thread with those smelly open gutter substandard roads project grin grin grin grin boy you know say we don pass that levels na since Odili Era cheesy
MR MAN I DON HEAR. I KNOW ITS PEOPLE LIKE U, THAT WILL SAY AMECHI IS A SAINT. I HEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2015
indigene:

Then let's have the truth. Was it not a news item on the state TV and radio that pupils are locked out?

Abegii help me ask ooo. Those interested should kindly wait till 12 noon, it will surely be repeated.

3 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:
MR MAN I DON HEAR. I KNOW ITS PEOPLE LIKE U, THAT WILL SAY AMECHI IS A SAINT. I HEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goon, no one is saying that amaechi is a saint. What we are saying is wike is far more a bigger crook and criminal especially when considering antecedents when compared to Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, no one is saying that amaechi is a saint. What we are saying is wike is far more a bigger crook and criminal especially when considering antecedents when compared to Amaechi.

good.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Abegii help me ask ooo. Those interested should kindly wait till 12 noon, it will surely be repeated.

good
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
indigene:

It started with ameachi, let him not blame wike that is trying to bring back normalcy to the state
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:

Thank you for admitting that Wike is just executing an eye service mediocre project. how can you even perform when you compensate men like Awuse with chairman Rivers State Internal Revenue Board shocked Austin okpara managing the Road construction____ mediocrity sure becomes the order of the day. once again thank you for your sincerity

8 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, u sound lost. My primary constituent is Rivers not Osun. Are u ok? Face topic please.
there is nothing like primary constituent since you can't contest elections in Rivers. Focus on you osun state where your governor is not even building any gutters
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

there is nothing like primary constituent since you can't contest elections in Rivers. Focus on you osun state where your governor is not even building any gutters

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, u sound lost. My primary constituent is Rivers not Osun. Are u ok? Face topic please.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by J4justice: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Amaechi and Wike are just bird of a feather. Both have so many things in common. Looting, killings etc are their stocks in trade. Holding brief for either of them for any reason, would be a brazen display of unpatriotism.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by saintopus(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2015
mayorkyzo:
What manner of useless post is this..schools have being on holidays so it's only natural there would be weeds growth...

You have said it all..!!
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by saintopus(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2015
mayorkyzo:
What manner of useless post is this..schools have being on holidays so it's only natural there would be weeds growth...

You have said it all..!!

No need to read further.

Spit on thread....
Am out of here.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by MabraO: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:
MONKEY OSUN CASE IS MORE WORST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STARVING, JUST YESTERDAY LECTURERS OF STATE UNIVERSITY WENT ON A PROTEST, LEMME JUST LEAVE IMO STATE OUT OF IT. HYPOCRITE IS IS WHEN U CANNOT SOLVE YOUR OUR PROBLEM BUT LAUGHING ANOTHER MAN WITH SAME PROBLEM. ,MTEWWWW

Mumu how does schools in Rivers state correlate with osun state?
Re they been governed by same governor?
If u wanna talk about osun or IMO open a thread. If u don't leave in rivers ur opinion is not needed here cos u ve no clue wot is happening

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
saintopus:

You have said it all..!!

No need to read further.

Spit on thread....
Am out of here.

stunted brain, those schools have been like that for the past three months even when schools are on session. are you too shortsighted not to see the pics I posted showing school pupils clearing bushes and weeds within those school premises?. well, I know you don't reside in R/s to get a glimpse on what is happening in Rivers. so chuk your mouth where your brain is sad

4 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Actually, Wike is to be blamed. Those schools are under lock and key by security guards who have sworn not to open the place till wike pays them their 7 months salary that he is owning them. Even the staffs don't Av access into the facility.

7 months salary ..

..Meanwhile, Wike has just stayed 100 days(3 months) .. Or am I missing something
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

stunted brain, those schools have been like that for the past three months even when schools are on session. are you too shortsighted not to see the pics I posted showing school pupils clearing bushes and weeds within those school premises?. well, I know you don't reside in R/s to get a glimpse on what is happening in Rivers. so chuk your mouth where your brain is sad

School children normally clear their environment at the start of a new session ..Plant flowers and beautify their school ..Its called manual labour ..So, I was taught ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

7 months salary ..

..Meanwhile, Wike has just stayed 100 days(3 months) .. Or am I missing something

Yea u are and by the way, more than 3 months now.

Demdem:

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by erunz(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
MabraO:

Mumu how does schools in Rivers state correlate with osun state?
Re they been governed by same governor?
If u wanna talk about osun or IMO open a thread. If u don't leave in rivers ur opinion is not needed here cos u ve no clue wot is happening
FO0L IF U CAN'T PASS UR MESSAGE WITHOUT INSULT U CAN GO AND DIE
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Yea u are.

From the stats, Amaechi owed 4 months while Wike is owing 3 months ..

..Using dwindling allocations as an excuse reeks of mediocrity by Amaechi .. Same trick Aregbe is using ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

your primary, secondary and tertiary constituent is osun
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

From the stats, Amaechi owed 4 months while Wike is owing 3 months ..

..Using dwindling allocations as an excuse reeks of mediocrity by Amaechi .. Same trick Aregbe is using ..

Nop, is a major factor because the money he will use to pay them won't come from his pockets . Before then he never for once owned them because they were paid as at when due.
He was receiving 8 billion while the wage bill of civil servants alone was 9 billion.
If it's no excuse then what is wikes excuse despite huge allocation against what Amaechi received he still haven't paid a dime.

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

School children normally clear their environment at the start of a new session ..Plant flowers and beautify their school ..Its called manual labour ..So, I was taught ..

you people that don't reside in Rivers don't know that we've gone past that level. those era are gone with Odili. the dream and legacy that Amaechi left was to see the public schools enjoying all the social amenities that their private school counterparts enjoy. those students are already in-tune with the statuesque. they are already provided with school farm within the school premises where they can learn weed clearing and any sort of plantation. so don't justify the wanton subjection of those little kids to child labour by the award winning sleeping governor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Air Peace To Commence Regional, London Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.