Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers (13078 Views)

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dandollaz: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

[b]you call those open gutter substandard road achievement? did Amaechi construct any open gutter drainage road in Rivers?. go to D-line, Oruworokwo, etc, and see how standard inner street roads are being constructed.

Amaechi touched and had a top notch performance in every area of governance. Job creatio and human capital development ( unprecedentedly employed at a go over 13,000 teachers and over 400 doctors to man his beautiful schools and health centers.
in infrastructure: He revolutionalised infrastructure in Rivers state. Anybody living in Rivers state and really know the state very well will recall that Rivers state as a whole barely has five dualised road before the inception of Amaechi’s administration. But the story has change as we have lost count of the number of high quality dualised road with underground drainage and pedestrian walk ways in the state. Several fly over and bridges were constructed. Inner street construction was taken to another level with underground drainages and pedestrian walk way. Check out the infrastructure in Rainbow town initiative started by the Amaechi’s administration where we have clusters of several up rise building that are almost in completion stage. How about the greater PH where modern city infrastructure is being constructed( Roads, underground utility system, etc) , Olympic sports complex of international standard with modern state of the art basket ball court (two), Olympic standard aquarium (Two), Fifa standard football pitch (40,000 capacity second largest in the country after Abuja stadium), volley court, etc.
In agriculture the Songhai initiative, Banana plantation, cassava plantation, etc
in security we all know that he single handedly brought peace and decorum to the state
my brother Amaechi did a lot in Rivers that's why I will never stand anybody disparage the person of that amiable young man [/b]
brother i leave in ph.travel to akwa ibom you come back and slap ameachi to provide the stolen money.if u dont know health center is not functional for long time,wike brought them back.have u calculated the kilometers of the total roads he dualized?bros go to akwa ibom and see for yourself abi na the stadium or new city or what?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by oganology33(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
Public Schools were suppose to resume yesterday but they couldnt because wike is owning security guards who locked the schools up.
WIke so far has received close to 130Billion as allocation + Loan + Reserves + Money at bank + NLNG profit + IGR these past few months yet what we can boast of is just open gutter road. Wike is fast becoming a curse like his god jonah-daft.
Those security guys claim not 2 have been paid for 7-8 months. wat does that tell u. get ur facts right b4 u open ur mouth and criticise Wike.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by mayorkyzo: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Doesn't the government know the date or resumption? Or are they expecting the pupils to cut the grasses upon resumption?
guy abeg where in nigeria are you fromwhere does government clear field for pupils...
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

LWTMB.
I would rather waste my time idling away than engage that boy.

I have promised him a thorough beating if by any chance I catch him,and post the pictures on nairaland grin - I will teach him how thugs react when called out.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
dandollaz:

brother i leave in ph.travel to akwa ibom you come back and slap ameachi to provide the stolen money.if u dont know health center is not functional for long time,wike brought them back.have u calculated the kilometers of the total roads he dualized?bros go to akwa ibom and see for yourself abi na the stadium or new city or what?

Come to Port Harcourt and see the quality of schools Amaechi built and you will Slap Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by oganology33(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

Below are pupils sweating it out to clear the mess caused by the sleeping governor

those schools have never been in this shape before. for over three months they have never been maintained
Are u Well at all Infact, I'm led 2 ask u, What's Ur Spiritual life like
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dandollaz: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Come to Port Harcourt and see the quality of schools Amaechi built and you will Slap Akpabio.
bros i dey agip fed housing estate now. Try and visit akwa ibom you will worship akpabio.schs in uyo tight.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
dandollaz:

bros i dey agip fed housing estate now. Try and visit akwa ibom you will worship akpabio.schs in uyo tight.

Are Akpabio's schools as good as Amaechi schools? No.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
mayorkyzo:
guy abeg where in nigeria are you fromwhere does government clear field for pupils...
Do primary school pupils, who are mostly not more than 11 years of age, cut grasses? No! The schools pay people that cut grasses for them.

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2015
[s]
oganology33:

Those security guys claim not 2 have been paid for 7-8 months. wat does that tell u. get ur facts right b4 u open ur mouth and criticise Wike.
[/s]

Fool, continue to read the thread and get enlightened. Cant keep repeating myself for arseholes like u.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I saw it on TVC this morning that cleaners and security guards are being owed in Rivers State.

Thank u. fools chose to be informed by truckpusher drugpusher instead
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2015
ehissi:

A man who joined buhari's transitional committee to collect handover notes from jonathan but gave none to wike!!

Get ur facts right and stop being deceived by wike thugs. Ikuru was mandated to do such. We have governors like Lamido who even travelled out during handover, Amaechi did not, instead he chose to attend the beauty of the work of his hand.

The former governor debunked claims that he failed to submit handover notes to his successor’s administration.

“There is no truth in this as all commissioners and heads of MDA’s submitted their handover notes to the Secretary to State Government who forwarded same to the Head of the State Civil Service as is appropriate,” he said.

“Governor Amaechi also directed the Deputy Governor of Rivers State Engr. Tele Ikuru to be the liaison between the outgoing administration and the incoming one. Engr. Ikuru as Deputy Chairman of the state Executive Governor and second man in government had all facts necessary to brief the incoming administration. He also had unfettered access to government house and to every commissioner and head of Ministry Department or Agency.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

The same man who went to court (that he used thugs to shut down for months because the NJC didn't accept his preferred choice of Chief judge) to stop wike from running a probe on the activities of Rivers government during his tenure but will call Jonathan a thief!!

Stop talking thrash, the shutting of the courts happened because both the NJC (deceived by Okorocha, WIkes loyalists) and the state couldnt agree on CJ. So far no court in the land has stated that Amaechis stance was illegal, it was simply a dislocation in our law books that caused the debacle. its criminal to attribute it alone to the governor while justifying the NJC

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
drshrewd:

[b]you call those open gutter substandard road achievement? did Amaechi construct any open gutter drainage road in Rivers?. go to D-line, Oruworokwo, etc, and see how standard inner street roads are being constructed.

Amaechi touched and had a top notch performance in every area of governance. Job creatio and human capital development ( unprecedentedly employed at a go over 13,000 teachers and over 400 doctors to man his beautiful schools and health centers.
in infrastructure: He revolutionalised infrastructure in Rivers state. Anybody living in Rivers state and really know the state very well will recall that Rivers state as a whole barely has five dualised road before the inception of Amaechi’s administration. But the story has change as we have lost count of the number of high quality dualised road with underground drainage and pedestrian walk ways in the state. Several fly over and bridges were constructed. Inner street construction was taken to another level with underground drainages and pedestrian walk way. Check out the infrastructure in Rainbow town initiative started by the Amaechi’s administration where we have clusters of several up rise building that are almost in completion stage. How about the greater PH where modern city infrastructure is being constructed( Roads, underground utility system, etc) , Olympic sports complex of international standard with modern state of the art basket ball court (two), Olympic standard aquarium (Two), Fifa standard football pitch (40,000 capacity second largest in the country after Abuja stadium), volley court, etc.
In agriculture the Songhai initiative, Banana plantation, cassava plantation, etc
in security we all know that he single handedly brought peace and decorum to the state
my brother Amaechi did a lot in Rivers that's why I will never stand anybody disparage the person of that amiable young man [/b]

The fact remains that Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in her history.

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by ehissi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
@Demdem

Hmmmmm........Premium times!!!

I believe the problem with my statements/comment is that I wasn't specific; I spoke vaguely, assuming that everyone knew what I was talking about !!

Let me also state that I fully appreciate the passion with which you may have set up this thread!! That I may not bear the same height of your passion doesn't make my words thrash; I am known by most folks for taking a lick at sentiments/biases and sticking to the facts!!

Neither can any comment posted by me here be rightly described as inappropriate or criminal!! To criminalise my comments is to say I have breached the law which to the best my knowledge has not taken place.

I don't want to believe that you are the only person in the world who doesn't know that Amaechi never setup a transitional committee; the one raised in which former deputy governor was a member was setup by Wike and not Amaechi.

President Goodluck setup a transitional committee headed by Namandi Sambo, his VP, to handle smooth transition on his end, APC appointed Ahmed Joda to lead a transition committee on their end; there is no news article anywhere in the world before May 29 where Amaechi claimed he setup by himself a Transitional Committee (except the one you showed me just now which was raised to deny allegations of misappropriation raised by wike and its dated june 2015 which is after handover.) I am aware that Ikuru - the former deputy - wasn't appointed by Amaechi so do your investigation and get your facts right; Ikuru is even among those insisting that Amaechi must be probed because he didn't give handover notes.

In all news articles online and off-line (because I searched before I chose to reply you), Amaechi is only known to reply through statements and never directly that his handover notes are ready and he is committed to smooth transition; he never stated that he setup a committee at any time! Wike claimed that he/Ikuru even sent messages through DHL - if this was untrue DHL could have easily presented a refutal - at different times to amaechi but he won't talk with wike!!

Now I ask you; if of a truth you have your facts right, when did amaechi administration deliver handover notes?

At what date and time and in which press conference anywhere in the world was it announced that Amaechi or his representative gave handover notes to wike?

If Amaechi gave handover notes, why did
The Rivers State House of Assembly pass a resolution directing the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Emmanuel Aguma, to take legal steps to compel the immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, to present his (former governor) handover note to the Governor Nyesom Wike administration on the 16th of June 2015 (take note that this is after may 29)?

Look at this article in punch below for full details of that sitting

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-assembly-tackles-amaechi-over-handover-note/

On May 28 Goodluck delivered handover notes to Buhari; you can see it in Premium times below - even though I am not much of a fan of that magazine! Please show me the article where Amaechi is shown to have delivered handover notes and I will rest my case in that area.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183804-breaking-jonathan-formally-submits-handover-notes-to-buhari.html

Also you spoke about the issues of Okorocha - that deceived NJC - being a wike loyalist as being part of the reason the why there was a disagreement over the court and nothing illegal was done!

I will agree in part - as par illegality - because I am yet to fully grasp the total legal ramifications of what happened in Rivers but let start with the facts!!

Justice Daisy Okocha is who I believe you wanted to make reference to and not Okorocha; also Okocha didn't need to deceive anybody.

The Chief Justice of a state can only be appointed by the Governor of that state, based on the recommendations/confirmation of the NJC and after the candidate has been screened/confirmed by the State house of Assembly; since there was vacuum in that office after Justice Ndu retired August 2013 and Justice Daisy Okocha was the most senior judge of the High Court of Rivers State; NJC recommended her to amaechi for the appointment as the most qualified to handle that office!

Instead Amaechi chose to appoint a substantive Chief Judge in the person of Justice Peter Agumagu, who was President of the Customary Court of Appeal who is the oldest serving judge in the entire state though he served strictly in the customary courts - which was against the NJC's recommendation.

The NJC went to the National Assembly for Justice Okocha to be screened (since at that time River's House of Assembly was moribund, non-functional and were at war with each other and the National Assembly had to takeover the legislative affairs of Rivers during the period of the impasse)!!

Amaechi in response went to court and won a case against the NJC - concerning Agumagu not really being suitable as a customary court judge - and Peter Agumagu was sent for screening before a faction of Rivers House of Assembly loyal to Amaechi (which has never really happened before; rejecting NJC's recommendation is as good as rejecting COREN recommendations or MDCN - Medical and Dental council's recommendation concerning the practice in the name of politics)!

In response, NJC suspended Peter Agumagu for defying NJC's directives, Agumagu in turn went to the court - suing NJC - and appealed at the supreme court and had his case thrown of out court for lack of merit!!!

To spite the NJC for what they had done - suspending Agumagu -, Amaechi refused to appoint any Chief Justice in the state till he left office.

Wike was sworn in by the Chief Justice of Bayelsa state because Amaechi refuse to listen to NJC and the courts in rivers were practically non-functional almost 2years; the State house of assembly was non- functional; to the extent that the National Assembly had to take over legislative business of Rivers State!! It was not until wike entered that both courts and State House of Assembly could function freely without being attacked or with threats to life.

So do not fault Justice Daisy Okocha; the bulk stops at amaechi door as the governor in the matter; Amaechi is not a lawyer or a legal professional, why play politics which an appointment relating to the Judiciary in full glare of the world if U truly seek an independent judiciary in your state?

The whole episode is clearly enumerated in the premium times article and AITonline below:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183292-attorney-general-adoke-assigns-bayelsa-chief-judge-to-swear-in-rivers-governor-elect-wike.html

http://www.aitonline.tv/post-supreme_court_dismisses_suspended_rivers_cj_s_appeal

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-in-a-twist-of-fate-seeks-protection-in-the-same-courts-he-shut-down/218776/

Section 185(2) of the 1999 Constitution states that: “ the Oath of Allegiance and the Oath of Office shall be administered by the Chief Judge of the state or Grand Kadi of Sharia Court of Appeal of the state if any, or President of Customary Court of Appeal of the state, if any, or the person, for the time being, respectively appointed to exercise the functions of any of those offices in any state.”

It was on the basis of the provision that the Attorney General of the Federation, Adoke, appointed The Bayelsa State Chief justice to swear in Wike.

I am not a Rivers man so I don't have a tribe that I am rooting for or supporting against another but the facts speak for themselves!! No sentiments.

Do your own investigations and find out; you don't have to take my word for it!!

Another of Amaechi's flops

http://talkparlour.com/2015/05/27/channels-tv-yanked-off-rotimi-amaechi-for-breaching-code-of-conduct/
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by ehissi(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2015
@Demdem et al

Wike even follow buhari's pattern where he setup both a transitional committe and Inauguration committee

View the details in article below

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/29/may-29-rivers-governor-elect-wike-inaugurates-transition-inauguration-committees/

This article below was written as at May 9 (by this time we already know who the governor-elects are)!! The secretary of Wike's Transitional Committee decried Amaechi's refusal to forge a transitional committee but went to Abuja to be dragging Namandi Sambo for handover notes.

At a time this fuelled speculation that amaechi wanted to turn Rivers upside down and the major place where Rivers people can seek reprieve (the Judiciary within the state) is dead because Amaechi refuse to appoint Chief Justice all in the name of politics

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/were-ready-to-hand-over-to-wike-on-may-29-amaechi.html
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
dandollaz:

Is an insult comparing Amaechi to Akpabio. Akpabio can not lace Amaechi's sandals when it comes to good governance. Apart from roads which I think Amaechi even did better what Area can you compare the two. is it Education? Health? Employment, Sports?, Agriculture? IGR improvement? etc

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dandollaz: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
drshrewd:

Is an insult comparing Amaechi to Akpabio. Akpabio can not lace Amaechi's sandals when it comes to good governance. Apart from roads which I think Amaechi even did better what Area can you compare the two. is it Education? Health? Employment, Sports?, Agriculture? IGR improvement? etc
mr man abi na doc abeg travel and see.in education he did excellently well in all level,sport abeg no talk go that area,is it the stadium u want to compare or other sports arena abeg abeg no go there,agriculture good,roads im ashamed of ameachi.pls dont compare go and see.person who no go no go know gbam.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 5:03am On Nov 26, 2015
dandollaz:

mr man abi na doc abeg travel and see.

Actually u are the ignorant one here.

in education he did excellently well

What did akpabio do with education? Post the schools the fraud built and we will compare it with Amaechi's schools

in all level,sport abeg no talk go that area,is it the stadium u want to compare or other sports arena abeg abeg no go there,

Biko, apart from the single stadium the fraud built on inflated price what else did he do with sport? Amaechi just didn't build a stadium but a sport complex even at a far cheaper cost. The state has more teams, more athletes etc

agriculture good,

Mention one thing akpabio did in agriculture. Amaechi's farms are known. Banana plantation, fish farms etc stop being vague. Mention or show pictures of Akpabio's farms.

roads
Yes he built roads, likewise Amaechi so what's ur point? His allocations far exceeds that of amaechi and he has less population in his state. With that allocation there shouldn't be poverty at all in that state yet Akwa-Ibom exports poverty to rivers state in droves in form of house girls.

im ashamed of ameachi.pls dont compare go and see.

U should be ashamed of ursef because facts on ground and not sentiments suggest that Amaechi was a better Governor who judiciously utilised the states resources better than akpabio. Akpabio was a spend thrift. Spending the states money as if it was his private money. Like I said earlier, if u are sure of ursef, stop being vague and be specific with pictures.

person who no go no go know gbam.

Unfortunately u are the ignorant one. U need sense.

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by brown3: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, am feeding ur lazy fathers.
bastard scratched face yoruba caward.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
brown3:
bastard scratched face yoruba caward.

Can u swear on ur cursed lineage that i am Yoruba grin grin grin
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dandollaz: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=40411103][/quote
i have stayed in ph for more than 10yrs and study in uyo,still do my job in both state dont write base on what you read on media.im an eye with but you are ear withness.im not denying Ameachi with his achievement in education and health in first tenure but second tenure was no no with over 20billion in mono rail not upto 1km.in term of revenue rivers get huge amt for tax and internal revenue while ak get little plss off my should you APC rat.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=dandollaz post=40416764][/quote]

Spare me ur rants and nonsensical talk. For ur info, I reside in Ph and it has been so for close to 2 decades now. By virtue of what's do, at least I visit akwa ibom every other month so I am an authority on my own.
Show pictures of so called Akpabio's achievement except roads, u are telling stories.
Pdp fool, i Ffuck less about any party. Deal with it.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kel4soft: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=dandollaz post=40416764][/quote]
This is 1km road. Please shut up of you don't have anything to say about Amaechi.

PICTURE ONE : MILE 4 FLYOVER
PICTURE TWO: OBIRI-IKWERRE
PICTURE THREE: PH-OWERI ROAD (50KM)
PICTURE FOUR: ELEME INTERCHANGE

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kel4soft: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Can't lay my hands of other flyovers and bridges he constructed as a Governor. He even invested heavily in health sector. Using a monorail project that is well thought but because of funds to rubbish Amaechi is just stupidity

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kel4soft: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
The fella need to take a tour of Greater PH and see the plans the man had for the state. Even appreciatable work have been done in that new city. Is a shame we are allowing APC and PDP partisanship to hate on people. Amaechi did his best as a Governor including the conference hall Wike uses everyday for his functions was built by Amaechi from scratch to finish otherwise known as Obi Wali Convention Centre.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kel4soft: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Amaechi even redesigned Air force flyover after some section caved in due to the rubbish work Bulletin did under Odili. RCC redesigned everything from start to finish. Is a shame some people come on nairaland to cause Amaechi cos his only sin was campaigning for Buhari. Wike is a god to them whether he performs or patch pot holes he will be hailed. Have any one of them suggested that Wike can replicate that Obiri-Ikwerre interchange at Rumuokoro to ease the traffics over there? They don't care whatever Wike does, provided is not Amaechi who worked against 'our brother' all is well. The number of students who got scholarship under Amaechi abroad without necessary been connected is another plus for the former Governor. Even the teachers recruitment was excellently done.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kel4soft: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2015
I am an indigene of Rivers State born and bred there. No one including some of the igbos who are currently leaning towards Wike because he is of the PDP or even some Akwa Ibomites should rewrite Rivers State history. Amaechi was an exceptionally leader in my state. He brought quality against mediocrity in Rivers State. Even my fellow Ijaw brothers only issues with him is not on perfrromanc but more of his personal altitude which I can't judge him. From Okrika ring roads and bridges to Unity roads and bridges were all given attention by this Ikwerre born politician. No one I repeat no one should try and rewrite Amaechi's legacy. If Amaechi have been patching potholes and maintaing single lane with just like what Wike is currently doing. I doubt if PH will have more than three dualised roads. Every village in Rivers State have an at least one modern health centre and a model primary school. I leave you with this video from no other person but Wike himself. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Before Amaechi came on board, the only prominent roads in Ph was Aba Road and I will partially say Ikwerre.
Amaechi came in and now we have several prominent roads yet one fool will claim he failed. Never for once did he gave us open gutter Road as currently experienced from wike. Amaechi's roads are all laced with underground drainages that we are all benefitting today.that was a governor with class, and not the current fool in charge.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kel4soft: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
Before Amaechi came on board, the only prominent roads in Ph was Aba Road and I will partially say Ikwerre.
Amaechi came in and now we have several prominent roads yet one fool will claim he failed. Never for once did he gave us open gutter Road as currently experienced from wike. Amaechi's roads are all laced with underground drainages that we are all benefitting today.that was a governor with class, and not the current fool in charge.

That open drainages and even shallow couple with the fact that what should have been dualized will just be resurfaced and fellas rolls the drums. Is annoying my brother seeing us going back to Odili's regime. Remember Odili constructed Rumuokwuta-Choba road as a single lane before 2007 poorly. The road failed in just 13months. Amaechi came , paid property to demolished their structures and expanded the road with under ground drains and walkways (check the distance of that road). If Amaechi had resurface that road then, without doing the needful I bet you Wike would have gone back to resurface same cos it would have failed long ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector / Prince Eze Madumere’s Father Kidnapped / Vandalism On Transmission Tower In Ikot Ekpene Causes Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.