Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. (1037 Views)

Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges / Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Angela Merkel who was a staunch advocate of the invasion of Europe by the ravaging barbaric horde of arab invaders has finally rescinded her stance and has ordered the closure of German borders to Arab Muslim filth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by OVI75(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Better for her country.Islam is a menace to the world.

8 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2015
I love that. Francois Hollande should do the same.

5 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Remain America.

Obama refused to grant a visa to an Iraqi Catholic Nun to attend a US Senate public Inquiry on the extent and barbarity of ISIS lunatics.

The Nun had an invitation from one of the Senators on the committee but the Obama govt declined to grant her a visa claiming she was a flight risk and that she was not a genuine asylum seeker but an economic migrant even though the Nun never applied for asylum but only a visiting visa.

But to hear that bastard now open America to 10,000 Arab Muslims who are majority men of fighting age tells me that Obama hates America and is pro jihad.

Well I am not bothered because Obama's administration has preselected Texas of all states to resettle the 10,000 Arab Muslim "refugees".

This will be very interesting as I know this Arab cowards will rather migrate to Russia than Texas grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by papaejima1: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2015
The shock ISIS will mete out to Europe over this their stupid open door policy will leave the world dumbfounded!

However, I think I like that in a sense because they created the conditions that degenerated into this crisis so let them bear the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by kogirodent: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Islam and Peace. Darkness and light.

5 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Just like Illorin fell to the Fulanis, Just like Constantinople fell to the Ottomans, same thing may happen in Europe if something drastic is not done about this scourge of Islam.
"Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them." - George Santayana

6 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by idupaul: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
WombRaiders:
Angela Merkel who was a staunch advocate of the invasion of Europe by the ravaging barbaric horde of arab invaders has finally rescinded her stance and has ordered the closure of German borders to Arab Muslim filth.

Good news but I hope its not too late.. Let them go to Saudi Arabia and Iran joor

5 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by Mustiboy(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
senseless and baseless i see
Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by Viktor1983(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Great move from merkel

4 Likes

Re: Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. by psucc(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
2hijab is enough to shake Europe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. / Olu Falae / How Saraki Snubbed Akpabio When He Asked About Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.