Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (90295 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Prosperity Heretic Kenneth Copeland Buys Gulfstream V Private Jet, Demands $17 M / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
athaboi:
With due respect to pa Adeboye..and indeed all other reach men of God! All these money are frm tights and donations frm church members, even women in the village strugle to pay this tight! The church is absolutly not doing anything for the people..all they can do is to preach. To them wich we hv been hearing everyday, the church owners will open schools that the poor ones cannot pay its fee... My question is, if the govt is nt doing enough as christains church wil be our nxt hope, wen the church also fails the poor! Who will help them? Is a pity..the children of the poor will continue to hope on the lord!

And Churches dont pay Tax to the Government tho ,,,,, but the members pay to the Church tho.....make they Check am oooooooo....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
luluosas:

Very true. RCCG parishes in some places are pig houses. No apology because I am RCCG member too.

God bless you ,,,,,and the head quarters still expect then to bring "out of the little they've gathered" at the end of every month ,,,,, and still build their churches by themselves with the little penny they make in a day,,,or a week

even in a month seff

lolsss I almost forgot ,,,,,and lastly in a YEAR...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2015
otiigba1:
he needs proof grin, this gullibles will give their lives defending their cult leader.

One clear proof, their leader is Flying on a private jet while the members are hungry and poor, simple!

Lolxxxx
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2015
rnrn:

Chop Knuckle

Nairaland needs a knuckle emoji

Lolssss .... And a "f.uck you" emoji too
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2015
tdayof:
done with you atheist.

Lolsssss na like this u dey take run ?? Or better still WHY NOT CONVERT HIM NA.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
slap1:

You have no right to tell me to shut up. Did they complain to you that Bishop Oyedepo used their money to buy jets?

sad shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How I wish this our EYES can SEE the MINDS OF MEN.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
◄ Isaiah 45:3 ►

As written above according to the Word of Almighty God JEHOVAH through the prophecy of His prophet Isaiah, so shall it be my portion and the portion of everyone who believes and accepts the perfect excellency and supremacy of JEHOVAH JIREH in the land of the living in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah. Amen.
Because, it is written:
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
~ Philippians 4:19King James Version (KJV)[/size]

Please I prefer NEW JERUSLEM VERSION....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
brocab:
I have never heard of living faith-what organisation are they from?
You seem to put all your faith into men more then God-you need to remember without God these men are nothing-if they own the shipping yard, then its you and the rest of the sitters in Church who paid for it.
You should care where you are receiving your blessings-you may feel you are blessed thru men, but I assure you, God blesses me.

The lord bless you sir i never told you they bless me i said i am blessed thru them, 2chron 20:20"Believe in the LORD your God,
and you will be established;
believe his prophets, and you will
succeed.” These men are prophests and pastors over my life and the life of other members becos God placed them there over me. If he they have a jet dat goes round d world carring them on evangelism i will pray to them cos the whole church wont be in the jet same time n since i cant go the world yet preaching the Goodnews of Faith my resourses will do afterall "For it is God who gave me the power to make wealth"Deut 8:18. if they have stepped out of line then let the God dat Called them alighn them Himself. Remember "Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm" sayz the lord. and Judge so u would not be judged
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Even Jesus argue'd this same question with the Pharisees. He made us all priest-not just some. If l was to give a tithe to you, and you gave it back to me, what then? Who has the rights to collect tithes and offerings from priest, no-one.
Who has the rights to become richer in wealth collecting [Mammon] from the lords Church more then the other, no-one.
ceecee0703:

The lord bless you sir i never told you they bless me i said i am blessed thru them, 2chron 20:20"Believe in the LORD your God,
and you will be established;
believe his prophets, and you will
succeed.” These men are prophests and pastors over my life and the life of other members becos God placed them there over me. If he they have a jet dat goes round d world carring them on evangelism i will pray to them cos the whole church wont be in the jet same time n since i cant go the world yet preaching the Goodnews of Faith my resourses will do afterall "For it is God who gave me the power to make wealth"Deut 8:18. if they have stepped out of line then let the God dat Called them alighn them Himself. Remember "Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm" sayz the lord. and Judge so u would not be judged
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2015
brocab:
Even Jesus argue'd this same question with the Pharisees. He made us all priest-not just some. If l was to give a tithe to you, and you gave it back to me, what then? Who has the rights to collect tithes and offerings from priest, no-one.
Who has the rights to become richer in wealth collecting [Mammon] from the lords Church more then the other, no-one.

Friend we are all priests becos of the dear of Jesus as we are all priests Jesus was called the high priest. But a prophet is different, remember Abraham paid a tithe to a higher priest. Now if u dont knw too within churches smaller churches pay tithe to bigger ones, bigger ones pay to larger ones its a chain thats why no one can stop their growth. becos the "less is blessed of the greater". The bible says " bring ye all the tithe into my store house that they mayb food theirin" which is the church not individual.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2015
The truth is staring just before your eye's and still you prefer to read another doctrine, that only belongs to the Jews back then, not even in Israel the Jews tithe today.
l am gentile.
And Abram paid one tithe from goods that didn't belong to him. So if we were to follow after him, what then" would the churches survive?

Smaller churches who are part of a larger organization pay tithes to each other, Lets say AOG don't pay tithes to COC Churches, both are Pentecostal churches, and both don't support the catholic church, etc..Neither do the catholic's pay tithe to other churches, all stick to their own.
Which shows clearly the churches are divided with each other. All claim to know the lord, the truth is, do they?

Jesus is the church, it's not divided, all He asks is for us to seek after his kingdom, becoming one with him.
Not with churches who stand divided.
ceecee0703:

Friend we are all priests becos of the dear of Jesus as we are all priests Jesus was called the high priest. But a prophet is different, remember Abraham paid a tithe to a higher priest. Now if u dont knw too within churches smaller churches pay tithe to bigger ones, bigger ones pay to larger ones its a chain thats why no one can stop their growth. becos the "less is blessed of the greater". The bible says " bring ye all the tithe into my store house that they mayb food theirin" which is the church not individual.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2015
brocab:
The truth is staring just before your eye's and still you prefer to read another doctrine, that only belongs to the Jews back then, not even in Israel the Jews tithe today.
l am gentile.
And Abram paid one tithe from goods that didn't belong to him. So if we were to follow him, what then" can the churches survive?

Smaller churches who are part of a larger organization pay tithes to each other, Lets say AOG don't pay tithes to COC Churches, neither give tithes to the catholic's, and the catholic's don't pay to other churches, but rather stick to their own.

Which shows clearly the churches are divided with each other.

All claim to know the lord, the truth is they all worship another.

Jesus wanted us to seek after his kingdom, becoming one with him.
Not with churches who stand divided.
hahahhahahaha....Abraham paid a tithe of all....meanwhile tithe is 10% of all of a persons inctease.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2015
You have just made a fool of yourself. Read the word, you are reading another doctrine. You have no idea what the tithe is.
And Abram paid a tithe once.
ceecee0703:

hahahhahahaha....Abraham paid a tithe of all....meanwhile tithe is 10% of all of a persons inctease.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
brocab:
You have just made a fool of yourself. Read the word, you are reading another doctrine. You have no idea what the tithe is.
And Abram paid a tithe once.

I disagree with u sir am no fool....i am a god moulded after the image of my father. mayb u should try to read leviticus to get a better picture of tithing or Ask paul who said Abraham paid a tithe of all.

And besides if i give to the poor as many as my hands find and i never miss paying my 10%of what ever enters my acct including casual office allowance and God keeps increasing me in multiple folds plz why should i stop.

so bros dont take pills for me but all the christians dat pay their tithe when they hav its their money n not yours so quit ranting ok....sorry if i offended u anyways. have a great day
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2015
If Abram paid the tithe of all, then why are you still paying? .
ceecee0703:

I disagree with u sir am no fool....i am a god moulded after the image of my father. mayb u should try to read leviticus to get a better picture of tithing or Ask paul who said Abraham paid a tithe of all.

And besides if i give to the poor as many as my hands find and i never miss paying my 10%of what ever enters my acct including casual office allowance and God keeps increasing me in multiple folds plz why should i stop.

so bros dont take pills for me but all the christians dat pay their tithe when they hav its their money n not yours so quit ranting ok....sorry if i offended u anyways. have a great day
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
If Abram paid the tithe of all, then why are you still paying tithes?
Abram gave all what he retrieved from the spoils of war, you are mistaking-giving from the heart-is not the same as tithing by law.,
No-one has offended me, not you, l just see a need to help guild a brother into the word of God, don't run from the truth, save your 10% and more, you will know a true blessing when the Spirit leads you to give for the right reasons.
Obeying one law out from 613 laws isn't good enough, if you truly loved the Lord, you would follow after Him true and true, not some old law that was only given to some Jews to obey back then. lt is written Jesus paid a tax-Peter took it from a fishes mouth-he did not tithe.
Not even in Israel do they pay tithes today, so why should you?.
ceecee0703:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
brocab:
If Abram paid the tithe of all, then why are you still paying tithes?
Abram gave all what he retrieved from the spoils of war, you are mistaking-giving from the heart-is not the same as tithing by law.,
No-one has offended me, not you, l just see a need to help guild a brother into the word of God, don't run from the truth, save your 10% and more, you will know a true blessing when the Spirit leads you to give for the right reasons.
Obeying one law out from 613 laws isn't good enough, if you truly loved the Lord, you would follow after Him true and true, not some old law that was only given to some Jews to obey back then. lt is written Jesus paid a tax-Peter took it from a fishes mouth-he did not tithe.
Not even in Israel do they pay tithes today, so why should you?.

Tithe of All- tithe of all his increase...after that war he paid a tithe of all the spoils.....10%....n who told u tithe is not paid in israel today? if i pay shey na my money and God gave it to me (Deut 8:18) d only thing God warned is dont give offering n tithe n be wicked cos nothing come to such a one...but if i should stop paying tithe i cant do dat...

let me break this news to u...growing up my mother inbibed this tithe thing in me she paid it too frm her salary as a student i paid it to frm my pocket money u know what places where my mate dropped off i was never held back....i saw unmerited favours in d hardest of times so why should i stop what is gainful now? i jus cant its now a lifestyle and its Gods lifestyle to bless me....chikina
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 4:55am On Oct 26, 2015
When God gives' He doesn't ask for it back, you are not offending God if you don't pay tithe, matter of fact you are following after His Son Jesus, when you don't tithe.
Your Mama, was brainwashed believing in the tithing system, she was lied too' by wolves in sheep clothing, its not her fault you had followed after her steps, listen ask the Holy Spirit to guild your reading' as l and many had done the same. The truth will set you free.
Jesus said birds have nest, foxes have holes, but l have no place to rest My head, does this sound like Jesus living the high life, living of the tithes and offerings, as Churches do today.
Did not Satan offer Jesus all the kingdoms of the world, and Jesus rebuked the devil, by saying, get behind Me Satan, you shall obey God and Him only you shall serve.
Again Jesus knock back a huge opportunity to become rich, He warns us all through the bible, what riches He prefers us to have, wisdom and knowledge in the word of God.
This is the keys that opens up the doors to heaven for those to truly seek after Him.
ceecee0703:

Tithe of All- tithe of all his increase...after that war he paid a tithe of all the spoils.....10%....n who told u tithe is not paid in israel today? if i pay shey na my money and God gave it to me (Deut 8:18) d only thing God warned is dont give offering n tithe n be wicked cos nothing come to such a one...but if i should stop paying tithe i cant do dat...

let me break this news to u...growing up my mother inbibed this tithe thing in me she paid it too frm her salary as a student i paid it to frm my pocket money u know what places where my mate dropped off i was never held back....i saw unmerited favours in d hardest of times so why should i stop what is gainful now? i jus cant its now a lifestyle and its Gods lifestyle to bless me....chikina
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Since you have access to the computer, you should look it up' who and what countries pays tithes, and why do they still believe in obeying one law and not them all, maybe because this law had been twisted so much, that the only thing' people can only think about is how to make a Quick buck, and in this day and age Churches are set up as a business, lnstead of a house of prayer. You need to make an appointment these days-to even see anybody of any authority involving in any Church, and that can take some weeks.
Jesus showed us clearly when He entered the temple grounds, and found the money changes, buying and selling merchandise in His Fathers house.
Today the Churches is doing that very same act-as that temple did back than, twisting and turning the word of God for cash, is destroying the true meaning of God's love for His Church, by taken His people away from the truth.
Satan's plan is to destroy all God's creation.
The lord had clearly warned us this will happen, Quote Matthew, you can't worship God and Mammon at the same time, you will either hate the one and love the other.
Quote Timothy 6, men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a sort of gain [finance], from such withdraw yourselves.
Meaning to say test the word, these men in sleep clothing had accepted Satan's proposal, with high rewards.
ceecee0703:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 1:11am On Oct 28, 2015
brocab:
Since you have access to the computer, you should look it up' who and what countries pays tithes, and why do they still believe in obeying one law and not them all, maybe because this law had been twisted so much, that the only thing' people can only think about is how to make a Quick buck, and in this day and age Churches are set up as a business, lnstead of a house of prayer. You need to make an appointment these days-to even see anybody of any authority involving in any Church, and that can take some weeks.
Jesus showed us clearly when He entered the temple grounds, and found the money changes, buying and selling merchandise in His Fathers house.
Today the Churches is doing that very same act-as that temple did back than, twisting and turning the word of God for cash, is destroying the true meaning of God's love for His Church, by taken His people away from the truth.
Satan's plan is to destroy all God's creation.
The lord had clearly warned us this will happen, Quote Matthew, you can't worship God and Mammon at the same time, you will either hate the one and love the other.
Quote Timothy 6, men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a sort of gain [finance], from such withdraw yourselves.
Meaning to say test the word, these men in sleep clothing had accepted Satan's proposal, with high rewards.

I careless to know what u think u are sounding more n more irritating n annoying shuuu....them done hold gun for ur head say make u pay tithe if u no wan pay ur tithe or even give offering for church no give no pay....na waoo. if ur church dey harasse or embarasse we no pay my church no dey do dat. I pay tithe and i have continued in it becos i have seen the gains in it. Ogbeni go and read d biography of J.C penny...ready JD rockfella. Its a choice to tithe or give offering and i have choosen to do all na my money so free me joor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 1:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Tithes in this day and age isn't used as it should, God's law was for the richer farmers to pay tithes to help support the levite priest, because they couldn't own any land in lsrael, by committing themselves to God to work in the temple God rewarded them with a tithe from the richer Jewish people.
Not all Jews paid tithes, only those people who were richer having farms and merchandise more then the others.
No where is it said in the bible where Jesus paid tithes, and if tithing was meant for today-then Jesus would have shown us in word and in action-show me where its written where Jesus had changed the tithing system from what was foods yearly to a cash flow weekly?
Tithing back then was used to feed the poor the widows and strangers.
Bring all your tithes into the storehouse so My people maybe fed.
Jesus also tells us when you give, give to those who can't give back to you, He says when we give to our family and friends, our reward comes back to us.
Tithing wasn't used for this same reason, it wasn't used to feed our love ones-but strangers-the poor and the widows, God used tithing so His people may be fed. [Not given a cash flow].

You say the truth is annoying and its irritating you, l can't free you, only Jesus can, but as long as the word lives, l will share it.
You say your tithing pays you well in return, the blessings from xxxx has poured over you with plenty of cash.
You are no different then those who are walking the high life, following after Satan's plan to draw God's people away from the truth, selling their souls for his glory filled with cash.
ceecee0703:

I careless to know what u think u are sounding more n more irritating n annoying shuuu....them done hold gun for ur head say make u pay tithe if u no wan pay ur tithe or even give offering for church no give no pay....na waoo. if ur church dey harasse or embarasse we no pay my church no dey do dat. I pay tithe and i have continued in it becos i have seen the gains in it. Ogbeni go and read d biography of J.C penny...ready JD rockfella. Its a choice to tithe or give offering and i have choosen to do all na my money so free me joor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by igbammuo: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2015
This song will explain it all http://www.datafilehost.com/d/841d38fa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2015
brocab:
Tithes in this day and age isn't used as it should, God's law was for the richer farmers to pay tithes to help support the levite priest, because they couldn't own any land in lsrael, by committing themselves to God to work in the temple God rewarded them with a tithe from the richer Jewish people.
Not all Jews paid tithes, only those people who were richer having farms and merchandise more then the others.
No where is it said in the bible where Jesus paid tithes, and if tithing was meant for today-then Jesus would have shown us in word and in action-show me where its written where Jesus had changed the tithing system from what was foods yearly to a cash flow weekly?
Tithing back then was used to feed the poor the widows and strangers.
Bring all your tithes into the storehouse so My people maybe fed.
Jesus also tells us when you give, give to those who can't give back to you, He says when we give to our family and friends, our reward comes back to us.
Tithing wasn't used for this same reason, it wasn't used to feed our love ones-but strangers-the poor and the widows, God used tithing so His people may be fed. [Not given a cash flow].

You say the truth is annoying and its irritating you, l can't free you, only Jesus can, but as long as the word lives, l will share it.
You say your tithing pays you well in return, the blessings from xxxx has poured over you with plenty of cash.
You are no different then those who are walking the high life, following after Satan's plan to draw God's people away from the truth, selling their souls for his glory filled with cash.

Hia see me see gbege ooo... I pay tithe with my own God given money so whats ur stress. I've told u times without number i love my tithe paying life plz jus enjoy ur non paying tithe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Danielstainz:
The power of tithes and offering yet their members can't afford their schools.
john 12:8 You will always have the poor
among you, but you will not always
have me." if you want to be rich you can be rich, it's a matter of choice.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 1:11am On Oct 30, 2015
It's sad you have chosen to turn your back away from the truth, only to follow after a tithing money system, without using the power of God-it took one man to change the world.
Jesus knew Mammon [money] can take a mans heart away from God, without argument, you already know deep down you are walking the highways, ask the lord to direct your path, ask him to guild your way back to the straight and narrow road.
ceecee0703:

Hia see me see gbege ooo... I pay tithe with my own God given money so whats ur stress. I've told u times without number i love my tithe paying life plz jus enjoy ur non paying tithe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by christemmbassey(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Tithe collection in christianity is the BIGEST FRAUD in humanity. The christian who pays tithes to get house, wealth, health, peace, husband/wife/children or anxthing is a profane sinful unbeliever. ''if there was anything man could do to get anything from God, Christ would not come.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
brocab:
It's sad you have chosen to turn your back away from the truth, only to follow after a tithing money system, without using the power of God-it took one man to change the world.
Jesus knew Mammon [money] can take a mans heart away from God, without argument, you already know deep down you are walking the highways, ask the lord to direct your path, ask him to guild your way back to the straight and narrow road.

I see u really dont av nothing doing....plz i love my tithing money system the benefits therein cant be quantified so plz let me be its my life,my increase, my choosing. According to u u are doing the best so let me ride on my on ways that has showered alot of blessings for me ejor biko!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 3:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Explain what benefits can one retrieve from tithing, and whom do you get these benefits from?God didn't make the tithing system so one can make a profit-He made it so one can be blessed by using the tithing system to way He created it.
Its impossible to claim you are being blessed by the Lord, when you know yourself, tithing was for the Jewish people to bring in the food produce to the levite priesthood.
We are not Jews, but gentiles-God didn't give us that law to pay tithes to anybody-He gave a free willed giving-so when we give we give from our heart-we don't need anyone to tell us we are breaking God's law-because we aren't.
The word of God was for the Jews first-and soon after for the Gentiles, Paul had this same argument, the Jewish law said the all believers must follow there laws, one must be circumcised.
But things have changed since then, so it shows we don't have to obey all the Jewish laws, and tithing was one of them.
So the Gentiles believed in Christ without all the commotion even in those days.
Tithing foods as the Lord said to do, is the keys to success.
I have asked you to point out any scripture to back up-where food and produce, changed from a yearly tithe to a weekly wage-but you will never find such a script.
So how can the Lord bless you, if you aren't willing to follow the word of God true and true.
Your blessings more likely come from a man-family friends etc....
ceecee0703:

I see u really dont av nothing doing....plz i love my tithing money system the benefits therein cant be quantified so plz let me be its my life,my increase, my choosing. According to u u are doing the best so let me ride on my on ways that has showered alot of blessings for me ejor biko!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2015
brocab:
Explain what benefits can one retrieve from tithing, and whom do you get these benefits from?God didn't make the tithing system so one can make a profit-He made it so one can be blessed by using the tithing system to way He created it.
Its impossible to claim you are being blessed by the Lord, when you know yourself, tithing was for the Jewish people to bring in the food produce to the levite priesthood.
We are not Jews, but gentiles-God didn't give us that law to pay tithes to anybody-He gave a free willed giving-so when we give we give from our heart-we don't need anyone to tell us we are breaking God's law-because we aren't.
The word of God was for the Jews first-and soon after for the Gentiles, Paul had this same argument, the Jewish law said the all believers must follow there laws, one must be circumcised.
But things have changed since then, so it shows we don't have to obey all the Jewish laws, and tithing was one of them.
So the Gentiles believed in Christ without all the commotion even in those days.
Tithing foods as the Lord said to do, is the keys to success.
I have asked you to point out any scripture to back up-where food and produce, changed from a yearly tithe to a weekly wage-but you will never find such a script.
So how can the Lord bless you, if you aren't willing to follow the word of God true and true.
Your blessings more likely come from a man-family friends etc....

You are really jobless bro ....no disrespect to u though.....my money,my God,my life,my blessing what's your problem ....i don't really get it. If u had a lot of sense you will understand that Jesus didn't come to break the law but to fulfill it. so if Jesus came to fulfill the law does it mean that tithing is excluded. Jesus either modify laws or leave them the way it is.
In giving anything Jesus said it should be out of love not compulsion and if anyone is offended by you your gifts should be left at the altar cos it will amount to nothing. but bros open your eyes and ask the holy Ghost for direction or better prove God just d way he said in Malachi 3:10. that condition u are passing through tithe ur way out of it. if u decide not to please 'Fe mi si le'
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by brocab: 5:12am On Nov 07, 2015
You need to ask God for better directions. Malachi 3:10-it still doesn't spell out the way you are trying to make it sound.
When I first started my Christian walk-I myself was taught about the tithing lie, confused as I was-"sounds like didn't read the way man had spelt it out to be.
So unless you could give me something about the tithing theory, then we will both have a better understanding.
But you keep on side tracking with other rubbish, I have come to you with fall understanding we are both Christians and believe in the same word-are you a pentecostal or am I talking with another,are we speaking about the same bible?
Listen its not your fault-we have all falling from the truth-as a brother or I am trying to do for you' is ask you to read the scriptures yourself, rubbish me, who cares? Its the word who has the last say-the truth will set you free.

Quote>Jesus either modify laws or leave them the way it is?
Question?-do you obey all of the 613 laws? Then I must say one of God's laws were-if a child was disobedient towards his or her's parents, refuses to obey God's law, they were sent to the elders of that city to be stoned to death, because of their disobedience.
Jesus said: If you love your child you would discipline them.
This shows the parents didn't have much love to discipline their own children back in those days, cold hearted parents, ones who could watch their own being stoned to death in front of that city.
Jesus sure made a different's when He said, Love your God with all your heart, mind and soul, this is the first commandment-the second is this>love your neighbour as yourself.
He made it clear. He had fulfilled the laws.
I have read Matthew 23 up and down, Hebrews-I have searched the scriptures about Abram-Malachi talks about the levite priesthood-But I can't find the change? Where God made it clear, bring all your tithes into the storehouse-and yet He wasn't speaking to everybody-only that few-I can't find that change-where Jesus had said: all man kind must pay tithes?
Maybe you could share a little light on the subject-and point out where Jesus had changed, the tithing laws-from the old testament-a small few who by law had to pay at least 23% yearly in tithes and offerings to the levites, then the levites paid 10% tithes to Aaron head priest of that year.
I can't see where Jesus made the switch?
ceecee0703:

You are really jobless bro ....no disrespect to u though.....my money,my God,my life,my blessing what's your problem ....i don't really get it. If u had a lot of sense you will understand that Jesus didn't come to break the law but to fulfill it. so if Jesus came to fulfill the law does it mean that tithing is excluded. Jesus either modify laws or leave them the way it is.
In giving anything Jesus said it should be out of love not compulsion and if anyone is offended by you your gifts should be left at the altar cos it will amount to nothing. but bros open your eyes and ask the holy Ghost for direction or better prove God just d way he said in Malachi 3:10. that condition u are passing through tithe ur way out of it. if u decide not to please 'Fe mi si le'
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2015
brocab:
You need to ask God for better directions. Malachi 3:10-it still doesn't spell out the way you are trying to make it sound.
When I first started my Christian walk-I myself was taught about the tithing lie, confused as I was-"sounds like didn't read the way man had spelt it out to be.
So unless you could give me something about the tithing theory, then we will both have a better understanding.
But you keep on side tracking with other rubbish, I have come to you with fall understanding we are both Christians and believe in the same word-are you a pentecostal or am I talking with another,are we speaking about the same bible?
Listen its not your fault-we have all falling from the truth-as a brother or I am trying to do for you' is ask you to read the scriptures yourself, rubbish me, who cares? Its the word who has the last say-the truth will set you free.

Quote>Jesus either modify laws or leave them the way it is?
Question?-do you obey all of the 613 laws? Then I must say one of God's laws were-if a child was disobedient towards his or her's parents, refuses to obey God's law, they were sent to the elders of that city to be stoned to death, because of their disobedience.
Jesus said: If you love your child you would discipline them.
This shows the parents didn't have much love to discipline their own children back in those days, cold hearted parents, ones who could watch their own being stoned to death in front of that city.
Jesus sure made a different's when He said, Love your God with all your heart, mind and soul, this is the first commandment-the second is this>love your neighbour as yourself.
He made it clear. He had fulfilled the laws.
I have read Matthew 23 up and down, Hebrews-I have searched the scriptures about Abram-Malachi talks about the levite priesthood-But I can't find the change? Where God made it clear, bring all your tithes into the storehouse-and yet He wasn't speaking to everybody-only that few-I can't find that change-where Jesus had said: all man kind must pay tithes?
Maybe you could share a little light on the subject-and point out where Jesus had changed, the tithing laws-from the old testament-a small few who by law had to pay at least 23% yearly in tithes and offerings to the levites, then the levites paid 10% tithes to Aaron head priest of that year.
I can't see where Jesus made the switch?

You are trying so hard to convince yourself that paying tithe is wrong but the truth is its you choice your money your live and Gods blessing.

Please try not to mis-quote me Mr,i said Jesus didn't change tithing because it was great the way it was instead he said if you bring anything in the altar and you have hurt against your brother then go back to reconcile meaning in the new dispensation of grace tithing and whatever form of offering should be hinged on grace.

Mal 3:6-10....For i am the lord i CHANGE not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not confused.
Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from ordinance,and have not kept them, Return unto me and i will return unto you, saith the Lord of host. But ye said wherein shall we return unto?

Will a man rob God? yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In TITHES and OFFERINGS

YE say cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me even this whole nation.

Bring ye all the tithes into the store house, that they may be meat in my house, and PROVE(try me) me now herewith saith the Lord of host. If i will not open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing , THAT THEY SHALL NOT BE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECEIVE IT.

And i shall rebuke the devourer for your sakes and he shall rebuke not destroy the fruits of your ground (your source of increase for those that are not farmers in todays context) neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field(have u wondered why when co-workers are sacked with all their connections little me is promoted instead) said the Lord of host.

Mr cab or whatever your name is i swim in the blessedness of tithing. I swim in the blessedness of giving, am an addict to tithing i can't stop and i will never ever stop until God stops blessing me via tithing. since he can't i won't. Take ur ideology to someone u can beguile.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Everybody stop bitching and moaning, let's face reality. Some people have never and will never participate in voting exercises, yet they are mandated to pay taxes, even though they can't see how their money is being used. People will always be brainwashed into believing giving their money to pastors will somehow bring them riches. In fact, the poorer you are, the more attractive this offer seems. So for those of us that are free from manipulation, let's just thank God for opening our eyes and pray he opens the eyes of the teeming poor church members, before they invest their childrens futures in fueling their pastors jets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.