Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (90282 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Prosperity Heretic Kenneth Copeland Buys Gulfstream V Private Jet, Demands $17 M / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by cheeketo(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
lol, we cant let you rest o, cos that the work Jesus did and asked every xtia to do.
juliusocean:
Hmmmm what kind of thing is this in this hard time pastors still acquiring jets .....if I sit down 4 my house on Sunday Jehovah witness no go still let me rest ....imagine angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by topcube(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Only God knows who serve him, they told us our reward is in Heaven, while they get theirs here on earth.........

Visit marketnaija.com today and get your product delivered to you free of charge anywhere, anytime.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
lifezone247:

Make una come see I catch ishilove booking space ohhh

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congratulations, Baba.
U deserve the best of the earth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
tupacshakur:
Owo elepo, owo alata, owo oniyo, owo oniru!

Pastors...scamming Nigerians since 1842.

...ripping Nigerians off and destroying our traditional cultures and values since the active days of Henry Townsend and Thomas Birch-freeman in Badagry and Abeokuta.

SMDFH

You may be wrong, you know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by mployer(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kollyman:
OP, this is rubbish and God is ready to forgive you if only you would change your way.

Why do you have to doctor SH report on TB Joshua private jet to defame someone else. Nigerians are always looking for a way to rubbish other people's long built reputation.

I hope you would be famous one day to feel the effect of spoiling people's name.

What are you saying?

You see nothing wrong with the report as long as it is all about TB Joshua?

Read the post again.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by viktor01(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:
This is a clear sign that Jesus ain't coming anytime soon..

Full Sin Mode activated.. cool

GUY, OYO :ON YOUR OWN. That is not a risk worth taking ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by molydonhenry(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
halleluyah!!!!

Dear God,
Please bless me too,
so that my story could also make Nairaland front page.
so i can also read Nairalanders comments, both those hating and those celebrating with me and smile.

"The wealth of the hidden are laid up for the righteous"

i go soon take what belongs to me from Dangote grin
AMEN!
Buh ur story can also make fp by doing other things like:

1. Slap a soldier
2. Smoke sapele weed while fasting
3. Suicide etc

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by 989900: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Guy men.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by legaxi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Aviation sector is highly lucrative. Am sure that the money generated from this business will be used for church project.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
congrats man of God, don't mind the wailers. wish you more prosperity.......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by chiefmidwife: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
There is problem...pastors buying jets in the midst of poor congregation..if I hear say you make heaven
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by 989900: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
mployer:

What are you saying?

You see nothing wrong with the report as long as it is all about TB Joshua?

Read the post again.

LoL.

What is the difference between Joshua, Oyedepo, and Adeboye? None. Nada. Zilch
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by melomelo: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
OKAY NOW
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by dblaisepascal(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS ARE ISLAMIC BIGGOTS, they will do anything to drag the name ''Christianity' to mould..... what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Firefire:
I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind...

Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun?

A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever.

The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.

The wind blows to the south and goes around to the north; around and around goes the wind, and on its circuits the wind returns.
...Nigerian pastors don't read Ecclesiastes. They deliberately omit that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by vooks: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jesus said we would do greater works th him Hustling your congregation and flying private jets are a few ways we exceed him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by orijodeals: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Join Us at Warri as MedPlus Pharmacy Unveils its store at Delta City Mall, Delta State. Visit and get massive free items

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by tupacshakur(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Now this is getting ridiculous. I now believe that Sahara Reporters are being mischievous. Yesterday it was Prophet T.B Joshua, today it is Pastor Adeboye. Are they trying to tell us that the ministers had a meeting and agreed to buy private jets or something? angry

So who's next? Dr D.K Olukoya??

Blaady liars

...and what's wrong in businessmen like T.B Joshua and E.A Adeboye buying private jets?

Gullible "Christians" like you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by topcube(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Only God knows who serve him, they told us our reward is in Heaven, while they get theirs here on earth.........

Visit/Shop @ www.marketnaija.com today and get your product deliver to you free of charge anywhere, anytime.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
gunuvi:
O ma wa ga ooo. Olorun ibo loju e wa?
...His eyes are not in Nigeria. He's probably left Africa..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by possibilita(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
This wan no concern me,I no even know y e make FTC sef if to say e use the money invest on the poor that wan na good news
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Some Fools will come and defend here and Shout Na God. deaf dumb and blind. cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Antoinne: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
True.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Dacosa(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
God punish devil, just dis morning a blog says TB Joshua secretly purchase dis same jet. 9ja I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by dougivilla(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
juliusocean:
Hmmmm what kind of thing is this in this hard time pastors still acquiring jets .....if I sit down 4 my house on Sunday Jehovah witness no go still let me rest ....imagine angry
Its the scripture being fulfilled before your very eyes. When men say there is a casting down ; for God's people, it shall be a lifting up!!

I don laugh tire; you funny sha!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Dieumerci(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Op, let me assume that this story is true.
Now, the part which says that Pastor Adeboye personally owns an aviation company can never be true because everything that Pastor Adeboye owns has been willed to The RCCG.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
halleluyah!!!!

Dear God,
Please bless me too,
so that my story could also make Nairaland front page.
so i can also read Nairalanders comments, both those hating and those celebrating with me and smile.

"The wealth of the hidden are laid up for the righteous"

i go soon take what belongs to me from Dangote grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Seun360(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Pastors making heaven on earth, just in case the expected one no real

I dey tell you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ALISMILE(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Baba flex on jare and let those ur gullible follower die in poverty!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by netbreaker(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
If he had share the money to his church member nationwide am sure even will be happy with him and of what gain is that which he has acquired,the judgment of God will start from the church. God have mercy on your people that knows not how their pastors acquire wealth! It would be easier for a camel to pass through the hole of a niddle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by dougivilla(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Laburus:
Some Fools will come and defend here and Shout Na God. deaf dumb and blind. cry
I think the people that decided to support and back their ''men of God'' are not as ''foolish'' as the ones that choose to believe everything they read in the media; especially when it is from sahara reporters.

The believers in unverified stories; stories that give them an opportunity to vent all their frustrations in live on the ''men of God'' are the real fools; deaf, dumb and blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.