Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often (2902 Views)

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / ANTONIO CONTE Willing To Play John Obi Mikel Further Up The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Chelcy10:

Can't you just make your own contribution or better still ignore the topic, why must you call me a fool, because my opinion differed from yours?

Do not take it personal. He is a Ghanaian who hates anything Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Bimffo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
No be only Mikel, na Obi! Mtchewww. 40 years old man claiming 28. Weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Bimffo:
No be only Mikel, na Obi! Mtchewww. 40 years old man claiming 28. Weyrey!

Plateau United fans were angry when Mikel first played for their team. They were not happy that the coach selected a small secondary school boy to play for their team. Are you saying the fans were angry at a player aged 28 and called him a small secondary school boy?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Tval(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Na because dem never ship am go Turkey.
Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2015
in other news, john obi Mikel is now a father of a beautiful set of twins, beautiful girls from his Russian girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Bimffo(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Plateau United fans were angry when Mikel first played for their team. They were not happy that the coach selected a small secondary school boy to play for their team. Are usually saying the fans were angry at a player aged 28 and called himaa small secondary school boy?

Please don't give me unproven news or theory. If You have a video where Plateau United fans were angry, Please indulge me in a conversation.

But if not, Please agree with me that the Old man named mikel is 40.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Bimffo(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Tval:
Na because dem never ship am go Turkey.

Walahi.! If to sey we don sell the weyrey go turkey, this thread for no come Up. Lazy Ass player.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bimffo:

Please don't give me unproven news or theory. If You have a video where Plateau United fans were angry, Please indulge me in a conversation.

But if not, Please agree with me that the Old man named mikel is 40.

What proof do you have none? Can you tell me your reason why you think he is 40? Are you his father? What I am talking about was news long before he joined Chelsea. Mikel was a member of Pepsi Football Academy. Was he 28 in Pepsi Football Academy? Stop spreading ridiculous lies.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Bimffo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

What proof do you have none? Can you tell me your reason why you think he is 40? Are you his father? What I am talking about was news long before he joined Chelsea. Mikel was a member of Pepsi Football Academy. Was he 28 in Pepsi Football Academy? Stop spreading ridiculous lies.

Lool. Pirlo, Totti are faster than this guy. This guy is as slow as Bleep.! You are not a Chelsea fan so I don't expect you to understand.

And are you also his father?

BTW, A 28 year old guy will be playing the best football of his Career.

Please stop supporting mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bimffo:

Lool. Pirlo, Totti are faster than this guy. This guy is as slow as Bleep.! You are not a Chelsea fan so I don't expect you to understand.

And are you also his father?

BTW, A 28 year old guy will be playing the best football of his Career.

Please stop supporting mediocrity.

[b]If there is anybody cracking up here it is you. How can you put Totti in such a list. That is because you are trying to score cheap points. I doubt if you ever watched Totti play. Totti played as aan Attacking midfielder/support striker.

I ask you again, is Busquets fast? Open your eyes, Oliseh just invited him. Do you think Oliseh will invite a 40 year old man. You do not know much about this. Man this guy was one of the best players in the UEFA Champions league final. Is that mediocre. He is one or Chelsea's longest serving foreign player. I guess they are all dumb. Including Benitez, Ancellotti, Villas Boas, Avram Grant, Scolari.

You said Mikel is 40. I said you are lying because you do not know. I told you he played for Pepsi football academy. You can not be over 25 and play there. It shows the height of your lies. If you say he is 40, what is your proof.

Being slow is not a reason to call someone mediocre. Can a mediocre player dominate Spain? Can a mediocre player score against the defence of the South American champions in the World club cup.

So because Totti and Pirlo are faster than Mikel, then Mikel is mediocre. What about Busquets that these guys are faster than, does that make Busquets mediocre? When you have points let me know.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by Bimffo(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

[b]If there is anybody cracking up here it is you. How can you put Totti in such a list. That is because you are trying to score cheap points. I doubt if you ever watched Totti play. Totti played as aan Attacking midfielder/support striker.

I ask you again, is Busquets fast? Open your eyes, Oliseh just invited him. Do you think Oliseh will invite a 40 year old man. You do not know much about this. Man this guy was one of the best players in the UEFA Champions league final. Is that mediocre. He is one or Chelsea's longest serving foreign player. I guess they are all dumb. Including Benitez, Ancellotti, Villas Boas, Avram Grant, Scolari.

You said Mikel is 40. I said you are lying because you do not know. I told you he played for Pepsi football academy. You can not be over 25 and play there. It shows the height of your lies. If you say he is 40, what is your proof.

Being slow is not a reason to call someone mediocre. Can a mediocre player dominate Spain? Can a mediocre player score against the defence of the South American champions in the World club cup.

So because Totti and Pirlo are faster than Mikel, then Mikel is mediocre. What about Busquets that this guys are faster than, are they mediocre. When you have points let me know.
[/b]

I know You support anything Nigerian even if its Shît. So go on.

Who cares if Oliseh or anybody invites him. He and Pirlo clearly plays the same position and he does not have the same ability Pirlo has and will. never attain the same heights as Pirlo in his footballing career.

And BTW, bringing Busquet and Mikel into the same sentence clearly defines your knowledge about football. Mikel cant do 1/10th of what Busquet does every match.

You know, its Chelsea's Fault. If he was offloaded to Turkey during the transfer window, mayb this thread wouldn't have come Up. Mikel doesn't have the brain and ability to play in a Club like Chelsea because he is past his prime. He is 40 but claiming 28.

If You don't agree with me, You can argue with your Generator. I am out.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2015
You are the one arguing out of point. Mikel has never played the same role as Pirlo at Chelsea. Note that. So how can you tell if he can not do one tenth of Pirlo? When Mikel dominated a midfield with Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets, did that look like a player who can not do anything?

You say he is 40 but you have nothing to prove it. That shows how you are just spreading lies.

You call him mediocre but he did well in the AFCON against Yaya Toure and Seydou Keita. He was one of the best players at the AFCON we won. Yet you call him mediocre.

Bimffo:

I know You support anything Nigerian even if its Shît. So go on.

Who cares if Oliseh or anybody invites him. He and Pirlo clearly plays the same position and he does not have the same ability Pirlo has and will. never attain the same heights as Pirlo in his footballing career.

And BTW, bringing Busquet and Mikel into the same sentence clearly defines your knowledge about football. Mikel cant do 1/10th of what Busquet does every match.

You know, its Chelsea's Fault. If he was offloaded to Turkey during the transfer window, mayb this thread wouldn't have come Up. Mikel doesn't have the brain and ability to play in a Club like Chelsea because he is past his prime. He is 40 but claiming 28.

If You don't agree with me, You can argue with your Generator. I am out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. / Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video / Does Nigeria have football talent anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.