Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall (533 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / Six Type Of People U Meet In A Banking Hall / Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by petux(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They re always in the bank, common pen they won't have. These pple are very dangerous, once u borrow them ur pen, u may find it difficult 2 identify dem, At a bank in Nigeria, once someone tells u "may I have ur pen?" Believe me bros, that's d last time u will see that pen (except if u're lucky).

2 - The "I dey ur Back": Immediately dey enter d bank, even b4 taking d slip (withdrawal or deposit), all they do is to know the last person and u hear dem saying, I'm at your back. If care is not taken, abt 8 pple can tell u "I dey ur back" then at d end of d day, they cause confusion (na me dey hin back, I don tell am I was here b4 u blah blah)

3 - The No protocol: This kind of pple don't obey d 1st come, 1st serve slogan! They're mouthed in d bank! Immediately they come in, they just walk up 2 d cashier or manager, he asks them 2sit down & within 5 mins they've completed there transactions while u still dey there looking like mumu 4 queue. Hmmh (Daris God oooo)

4 - The Bank Door Rejectees: These pple will always av a problem with d bank door, then u see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet d machine keeps shouting "pls go back" My bros next time come 2 bank naked! Biko, he go allow u in... # LOLZ!

5 - The slip wasters: These kind of pple can waste Bank slips! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB questions, u c dem canceling, tearing, squeezing & taking another one. To write common 3780 Naira in words
na gobe! Even d so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario...CHAI!!!

6 - The pple from Another Planet: These pple usually behave like them no dey dis world since 2 yrs! They will always b asking 4 today's date, even after telling them d correct date, they will ask some1 else again. I tire 4 dis pple oooooo. 
Feel Free to add urs!
Cc:Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by legendboy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Number 1 is the most common one.
Re: Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by makingsense(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Op please GIVE ME YOUR PEN.. I WANT TO WRITE MY COMMENT
Re: Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Lollll so quilty of no1.... Abeg pass me ur pen.

(1) (Reply)

The Lesson That New Ministers, Saraki And APC Must Learn About Buhari / Words From Me,to You All Nairalanders - Frabidel / 7 Major Groups Of People You See When Going Out Very Early!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.