Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227811 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimbless(f): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
There's no need for a whatsapp group. If the previous years had created whatsapp groups, would you have gained anything from this thread?
Chinedudavis101:
Pls any whatsapp group for whytecleon transaction trainee recruitment If no let's create one
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by surevik(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
INVITATION FOR WHATSAPP VIDEO INTERVIEW

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Sequel to your success in the online aptitude test you had with us, you are hereby invited for a WhatsApp Video Interview Session.

Kindly see details below:

Date: Friday 25th, January 2019

Time: 2:30pm (prompt)

Venue: WhatsApp Video Call

Please be dressed neat and corporate (in a clean Black or Navy-Blue suit with a white or blue camisole or shirt and a matching shoe with a tie (for men).

Also kindly ensure you have data on your mobile phone.

Please call 07037617340 for any information.

Best Regards

Kayode ODUNIFA
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by surevik(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Who else saw this?
FOR WHATSAPP VIDEO INTERVIEW

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Sequel to your success in the online aptitude test you had with us, you are hereby invited for a WhatsApp Video Interview Session.

Please be dressed neat and corporate (in a clean Black or Navy-Blue suit with a white or blue camisole or shirt and a matching shoe with a tie (for men).

Best Regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

[/quote]
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimbless(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
When did you write the test pls?
surevik:
Who else saw this?

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Best Regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by surevik(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
I wrote the test on Saturday 19th January 2019
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Engryagulam(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
surevik:
Who else saw this?

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Best Regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

I got same mail
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Suf20: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
When did you write yours too?

Engryagulam:

I got same mail
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Suf20: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
I got the mail too but mine is 3pm please what are the likely question to expect. Or any body that finish the interview first should help others with the question asked
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Engryagulam(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Suf20:
When did you write yours too?
On Saturday
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Balitah(f): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2019
I just finished writing my online aptitude test few minutes ago..please I just want to know...are we going to see our test results ?..or we will just wait hopefully to see if we will get the whatsapp video call invite?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Suf20: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2019
If you pass you will be invited for the WhatsApp video call. Did you apply for transaction trainee too?

Balitah:
I just finished writing my online aptitude test few minutes ago..please I just want to know...are we going to see our test results ?..or we will just wait hopefully to see if we will get the whatsapp video call invite?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Balitah(f): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Suf20:
If you pass you will be invited for the WhatsApp video call. Did you apply for transaction trainee too?

Alright..thank you...and yeah I applied for transaction trainee
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
surevik:
Who else saw this?

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Best Regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

Location pls??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Engryagulam:

I got same mail
Pls where did u use as ur location??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Engryagulam:

I got same mail
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
For those dat did the test today how was it??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Suf20: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Am in Kano i just finish the WhatsApp interview.. How was yours?

Chinedudavis101:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Engryagulam(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chinedudavis101:
For those dat did the test today how was it??

I'm in Bauchi state, and I am done with the WhatsApp video interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by surevik(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
How was the interview, what question was asked
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Engryagulam(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
surevik:
How was the interview, what question was asked

Normal interview questions:
Tell us about yourself then why you see yourself fit for the position

2 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omgtzsammie(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good afternoon yhall, I applied for this transaction trainee for sometime now and I haven't gotten any mail from them stating if my application wasn't successful or not. When did yhall apply and how long did it take before you were contacted for online test??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
omgtzsammie:
Good afternoon yhall, I applied for this transaction trainee for sometime now and I haven't gotten any mail from them stating if my application wasn't successful or not. When did yhall apply and how long did it take before you were contacted for online test??

Did u use Port-Harcourt as ur location. because my frnd dat has pH as location didn't get an invite 2.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gucciangel(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2019
omgtzsammie:
Same here. Haven't received invite for test or anything. Hopefully, we'll receive our invite.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rchrdo: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please has anyone gotten documentation mail here?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rchrdo:
Please has anyone gotten documentation mail here?
U have to interview with the bank first b4 documentation.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rchrdo: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chinedudavis101:

U have to interview with the bank first b4 documentation.

Am done with all that.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rchrdo:

Am done with all that.
Sorry for the much questions... Did u have an interview session with whytecleon b4 the first bank interview or u just did an interview with first bank immediately after the CBT??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rchrdo: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chinedudavis101:

Sorry for the much questions... Did u have an interview session with whytecleon b4 the first bank interview or u just did an interview with first bank immediately after the CBT??

Yes i did with whyte cleon before first bank.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rchrdo:

Yes i did with whyte cleon before first bank.
Ur location is Lagos abi?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
quote author=surevik post=75079330]Who else saw this?

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Best Regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.