Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228425 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olayinka125:

quote author=surevik post=75079330]Who else saw this?
FOR WHATSAPP VIDEO INTERVIEW

Kayode Odunifa
Dear Victor ,

Sequel to your success in the online aptitude test you had with us, you are hereby invited for a WhatsApp Video Interview Session.

Kindly see details below:

Date: Friday 25th, January 2019

Time: 2:30pm (prompt)

Venue: WhatsApp Video Call

Please be dressed neat and corporate (in a clean Black or Navy-Blue suit with a white or blue camisole or shirt and a matching shoe with a tie (for men).

Also kindly ensure you have data on your mobile phone.

Please call 07037617340 for any information.

Best Regards

Did u dress cooperately

Kayode ODUNIFA

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
D dressing for video whatsapp call, is it coperate dressing
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nelo91: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please after the interview with whytecleon , what is the next stage?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nelo91:
Please after the interview with whytecleon , what is the next stage?

Interview with first bank.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rchrdo: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chinedudavis101:

Ur location is Lagos abi?

Yes
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kolarex19(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chinedudavis101:

Interview with first bank.
Have you done first bank interview. I was invited for documentation. Don't know what's next
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Detective2019: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hello guys,
I just got the WhatsApp interview mail, please help out on what to expect.
Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Detective2019: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please send me a mail with ur number ASAP
Engryagulam:

I'm in Bauchi state, and I am done with the WhatsApp video interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Engryagulam(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Detective2019:
Hello guys, I just got the WhatsApp interview mail, please help out on what to expect. Thanks
Just normal interview questions; tell us about yourself and why you are most suitable for the position
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesbaba: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hello friends.. I got this mail like an hr ago...am confused... Please who can explain...cos its like the test date as passed or what

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST
K
Kayode Odunifa
to me
1 hour agoDetails
Dear xxxxxx

In consideration of your application for a job placement with us. You are hereby invited for an Online Aptitude Test for the position of a TRANSACTION TRAINEE on Saturday January 26th, 2019.

Kindly see instructions below:

Step 1 - Click on the link: http://learning.why

Step 2 - Login in Username: Bleep
Password: xxxx

Step 3 - Click on ‘’ WCL GENERAL TEST ‘’

Step 4 - Click on ‘’ QUIZ ‘’ and attempt the quiz.

Duration: Test portal will be open for assessment on Monday January 28th, 2019 by 6pm and will be closed on Tuesday January 29th, 2019 by 12noon.

You can attempt the test on your Desktop, Laptop or any Mobile Devices.

Best regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & RECRUITMENT
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by trophee(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
kolarex19:

Have you done first bank interview. I was invited for documentation. Don't know what's next

Pls, when did you get the mail for documentation? And what did you score in the test?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
kolarex19:

When did you write the test please
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Detective2019:
Hello guys,
I just got the WhatsApp interview mail, please help out on what to expect.
Thanks

Please when did u write the test. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesbaba: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls guys..I tried the test now but this is the error message I keep getting

"Can not find data record in database table qtype_multichoice_options."

More information about this error

Please what can I do
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
adesbaba:
Pls guys..I tried the test now but this is the error message I keep getting

"Can not find data record in database table qtype_multichoice_options."

More information about this error

Please what can I do

Are u using phone or system, u are meant to see your name as log in at the left hand corner
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Suf20: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
When did you do the interview and how many weeks those it take before they call you for documentation?

kolarex19:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nelo91: 4:22am On Jan 29, 2019
But I was asked to start documentation after my interview with whytecleon and not first bank.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Detective2019: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2019
I wrote Saturday 19th January
Olayinka125:

Please when did u write the test. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesbaba: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2019
Olayinka125:

Are u using phone or system, u are meant to see your name as log in at the left hand corner

Thanks for your concern Olayinka,have successfully done the test..My questions are:

1)When I clicked submit,it brought out time submitted...the summary of the test n said status: Finished....pls hope am on track??

2)How do I know my score

3)If successful,how long will it take to get the next mail which I guess is WhatsApp interview and how long before the Firstbsnk

4)Are transaction trainees Tellers alone or includes Customer service

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kolarex19(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2019
trophee:

Pls, when did you get the mail for documentation? And what did you score in the test?
Last Thursday.. They don't post scores..they only contact you if u pass
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kolarex19(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Olayinka125:

When did you write the test please
4th of january
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by trophee(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
kolarex19:

Last Thursday.. They don't post scores..they only contact you if u pass

I guess yours is not graduate trainee. We did the graduate trainee test same Thursday and got result immediately.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by trophee(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm receiving error message on attempt to write whytecleon transaction test. Anybody experiencing same? And the test time will elapse by 12pm
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2019
My WhatsApp video interview was Scheduled for 10:30 a.m today. But they haven't called yet. Should I b worried?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Engryagulam:

Just normal interview questions;
tell us about yourself and why you are most suitable for the position

Will they call you for the video interview or you will be the one to call them for it?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Engryagulam(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Chiny25:

Will they call you for the video interview or you will be the one to call them for it?

They'll call you,
just stay online
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Detective2019: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Rough play
Chiny25:
My WhatsApp video interview was Scheduled for 10:30 a.m today. But they haven't called yet. Should I b worried?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Engryagulam:

They'll call you,
just stay online

Thanks for your timely response. They called. Am done with the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Don't know if they could hear me perfectly well. I pray they did sha
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by saxha: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
adesbaba:

Thanks for your concern Olayinka,have successfully done the test..My questions are:

1)When I clicked submit,it brought out time submitted...the summary of the test n said status: Finished....pls hope am on track??

2)How do I know my score

3)If successful,how long will it take to get the next mail which I guess is WhatsApp interview and how long before the Firstbsnk

4)Are transaction trainees Tellers alone or includes Customer service

Boss! we're on the same page/ at the same stage, can we connect on WhatsApp?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Meci74: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nelo91:
But I was asked to start documentation after my interview with whytecleon and not first bank.

I was asked to start documentation too.. I have not done interview with firstbank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.