Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228762 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Srey: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Got an invite from whytecleon for an aptitude test yesterday, but I'm not sure what company the test is for. Can anyone help
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Basilekeh: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Srey:
Got an invite from whytecleon for an aptitude test yesterday, but I'm not sure what company the test is for. Can anyone help

Please is it for Transaction Trainees
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by eleanora: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Basilekeh:

Please is it for Transaction Trainees

I got same invite. And yes it's for transaction trainee.
Any idea about the company and the nature of the test
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by portablejay: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Srey:

Whytecleon recruits for bank especially first Bank and some other banks, it might be trainee transaction or those in charge of ATM or marketing associate.

I don't know if they recruit for other company apart from Banks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by thiwhybernice: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
portablejay:

Whytecleon recruits for bank especially first Bank and some other banks, it might be trainee transaction or those in charge of ATM or marketing associate.

I don't know if they recruit for other company apart from Banks
you're right
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fatiuogidan: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2019
How far about those that did panel interview with whytecleon on the 15th of March, have they been called for the next stage .
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by thiwhybernice: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2019
fatiuogidan:
How far about those that did panel interview with whytecleon on the 15th of March, have they been called for the next stage .
did mine since 23rd of February, nothing yet.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fatiuogidan: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Why is it taking so slow, is it that we don't pass the panel interview or what. Pls need your candid opinion.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by thiwhybernice: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
fatiuogidan:
Why is it taking so slow, is it that we don't pass the panel interview or what. Pls need your candid opinion.
no one has been contacted yet, don't know why
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kingsoloubani: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2019
thiwhybernice:
no one has been contacted yet, don't know why

My online exam and nterview was sometime this month and I got contacted, I am currently in one of the firstbank branch here in Lagos. Glory to God

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by thiwhybernice: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingsoloubani:

My online exam and nterview was sometime this month and I got contacted, I am currently in one of the firstbank branch here in Lagos. Glory to God
congrats dear.....still waiting for their response. It's tiring tho
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by toyosiabayomi96: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingsoloubani:

congrats to you.dear..
I cliche to.your testimony as well
more success
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by toyosiabayomi96: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
please I want to ask that will I receive notification after I have submitted my application...
please urgent response because I intend to register again since I didnt receive any confirmation on my mail or on their page after my application

thank you ma/sir
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kingsoloubani: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
thiwhybernice:
congrats dear.....still waiting for their response. It's tiring tho

Be positive, and fight on.... God is still God and he is still good
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kingsoloubani: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kingsoloubani: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
toyosiabayomi96:
please I want to ask that will I receive notification after I have submitted my application...
please urgent response because I intend to register again since I didnt receive any confirmation on my mail or on their page after my application

thank you ma/sir

No notification, can someone kindly correct me if I'm wrong. They'll just send you a mail for an interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hardeyjohkeh: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
pls help, when i submitted d application, dere was no response whether it has delivered or not. is it normal
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ifeanyi1986(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Make sure your cv is in pdf if not you just wasted your time. the site must show you application successful
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fatiuogidan: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingsoloubani:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fatiuogidan: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sorry for like how many weeks does it take you to conclude yours, and also I was told that after panel interview, is documentation and medical. How true is it pls.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kingsoloubani: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
fatiuogidan:
Sorry for like how many weeks does it take you to conclude yours, and also I was told that after panel interview, is documentation and medical. How true is it pls.

After panel interview I got a call for the direct bank interview within one week. At first I went to the wrong branch for the interview and funny enough they were expecting someone that same day and I was interviewed, but as God would have it, while I was on my way to another interview almost a week later, the proposed branch I was originally supposed to visit called me, asking why I haven't shown up for interview. I explained that I was present for the interview, then I realized that I made the mistake. Then we fixed another interview for that same day. After the interview I was heading to, i branched to the attend the bank interview, glad that I had a second chance cos the 1st mistaken one didn't go too well. Almost a week later, on a Friday evening, I was asked to go for medicals the next day, and documentation started on the following Monday. After which I got my deployment letter and reported immediately. Na so the thing go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 26, 2019
kingsoloubani:

After panel interview I got a call for the direct bank interview within one week. At first I went to the wrong branch for the interview and funny enough they were expecting someone that same day and I was interviewed, but as God would have it, while I was on my way to another interview almost a week later, the proposed branch I was originally supposed to visit called me, asking why I haven't shown up for interview. I explained that I was present for the interview, then I realized that I made the mistake. Then we fixed another interview for that same day. After the interview I was heading to, i branched to the attend the bank interview, glad that I had a second chance cos the 1st mistaken one didn't go too well. Almost a week later, on a Friday evening, I was asked to go for medicals the next day, and documentation started on the following Monday. After which I got my deployment letter and reported immediately. Na so the thing go
Do you mind? What is the pay package for this job? So I will know if it's worth waiting for cos they haven't responded since my documentation last month.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by toyosiabayomi96: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2019
ifeanyi1986:
Make sure your cv is in pdf if not you just wasted your time. the site must show you application successful

Oh my God mine is in word
thank.you so.much for quick respond
Let me reapply again then
God bless you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Unachukwuin(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2019
ifeanyi1986:
Am in Ekwulobia, Anambra state can u drop ur number for me please will like to call you tanx
My contact is 08159034775... Have been contacted for documentation though!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesbaba: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
kingsoloubani:

Please what's the pay like.......are you TT or Marketing
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kes4glory(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2019
hello guys, I wrote the test at their office in VI yesterday, how long does it take before getting a response?
please the info is needed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kes4glory(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2019
please I need a response ASAP
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbarthundey(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2019
kingsoloubani:

if you don't mind, which area is that please? and I guess it's very close to your location?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbarthundey(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
kes4glory:
hello guys, I wrote the test at their office in VI yesterday, how long does it take before getting a response?
please the info is needed

you should be called today for an interview tomorrow if successful
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kes4glory(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barbarthundey:

you should be called today for an interview tomorrow if successful

my phone is down, is it through call or a text message
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by portablejay: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
kingsoloubani:

congrats, Goodnews await me too
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
kingsoloubani:

Congrats.... Pls like wat kind of questions were u asked during the first bank interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.